hope there's gonna be something done about skillige discard deck

+
We'll have to see after the patch. Discard should have more of a chance against Scoia control at least. I'm not sure that the Radovan control will be too negatively affected by the patch. It may just be that I haven't seen a lot of that deck until the last few days but man it can be a headache. I also seem to be coming up against really well played Borkh cards the last couple nights too. What I would have given for some nice monster weather or Foltest decks to face off with tonight.

TH3WITCH3R;n7163330 said:
Hey don't copy my deck hahahaha just kidding ;)

I couldn't see your deck, the link was probably removed. So no, I'm trying to assemble something no my own :p

TH3WITCH3R;n7163450 said:
Nope after the patch you going to see skellige control deck more with Herald then discard decks :)
Of course, he will damage all opponent cards.

mfw people say that deck that consists of 16 cards with 3 extra card draws is weak

Last edited:
TH3WITCH3R;n7163450 said:
Nope after the patch you going to see skellige control deck more with Herald then discard decks :)

My guess is that discard is still gonna be prevalent, just with hjalmar as a leader instead.

Laveley;n7166120 said:
My guess is that discard is still gonna be prevalent, just with hjalmar as a leader instead.
Wait, you're confusing Hjalmar and Harald. I saw you saying Hjalmar would be especially good after the patch in several thread, and was wondering why since all I saw was a nerf to Hjalmar. So yo uwere talkign about the leader who wound the opponent board.
The leader is Harald the Cripple. Hjalmar is the 10str skellige gold card that spawn the lord of undvik ^^".

Zefyris;n7166150 said:
Wait, you're confusing Hjalmar and Harald. I saw you saying Hjalmar would be especially good after the patch in several thread, and was wondering why since all I saw was a nerf to Hjalmar. So yo uwere talkign about the leader who wound the opponent board. The leader is Harald the Cripple. Hjalmar is the 10str skellige gold card that spawn the lord of undvik ^^".

Yes harald. All those pesky names full of H, R and A's ¬¬

Fguri;n7125650 said:
It's still annoying as hell to hear "Modron Freya is patient, but she brooks no insult" followed by "nuthin' like some overseas plunderin' in Springtime" (or "pansy") around 40,763 times during the game though, let's all agree on that.
Haha. I second that.

WAIT ! Did they just UP Sigrdrifa?

I agree, they didn't UP her but they didn't nerf her iether. They nerfed her strenght value from 2 to 1 but they gave +2 to restoration so it doesn't change anything. she's now 3str on her second round and she can still revive a Priestress of Freya.
What made Sigrdrifa OP wasn't her strenght but her ability to revive a Priestress and they didn't help with the Restoration that can revive her...

And what is this "nerf" of Madman Lugos? Is it even a nerf? Cause these 2 turns aren't a nerf, they just have to play it earlier and you can still do NOTHING against it if you don't have Triss/Iorveth/Vernon. So what? If you don't have one of these 3 cards at the end of the game you're still screwed?

PLEASE CD PROJEKT !

Top Bottom