Horizon Forbidden West

+
Im curious if Nemesis will be dlc or more likely part 3 of the trilogy... the only thing I missed was any relevant connection to FW and the Banuk Tribe/outcome, which I really liked - other than that I just loved it ^^
This article for example is guessing the same than I think, that ending of Forbidden West fits for the story of a third game. I think it's too major thing for being just an expansion. Actually it sounds very suitable for being a grande ending of a trilogy.

This article for example is guessing the same than I think, that ending of Forbidden West fits for the story of a third game. I think it's too major thing for being just an expansion. Actually it sounds very suitable for being a grande ending of a trilogy.
Yeah - so let's see what "Burning Shores" brings to the game. I personally wanna learn more about the Quen but I think this will also be part of Horizon lll. But than again it wouldn't hurt if BS features another, yet unknown (Tenakth-) Tribe in a way like FW did its with the Banuk.

Yeah - so let's see what "Burning Shores" brings to the game.
There is apparently also Call of the Mountain VR game coming at some point. No one knows at this point what's the story going to be. Personally I'm not sure what to think about this one. Horizon games are my top favorite games along with Witchers, but when it starts to go to spin of area no matter movies or games, it usually starts to go bonkers.

On the other hand I'm very interested about this new VR set and eager to try it out, so what would be better game for trying it out than this one?

There is apparently also Call of the Mountain VR game coming at some point. No one knows at this point what's the story going to be. Personally I'm not sure what to think about this one. Horizon games are my top favorite games along with Witchers, but when it starts to go to spin of area no matter movies or games, it usually starts to go bonkers.

On the other hand I'm very interested about this new VR set and eager to try it out, so what would be better game for trying it out than this one?

actually im glad they try VR out of the main-trilogy. but yeah for itself it seems interessting indeed. : )

Well, after owning HZD and having watched a full gameplay walkthrough of FW, I can conclude: Forbidden West is awesome, but Zero Dawn was a straight up MASTERPIECE really hard to surpass, the whole "discover what happened to the world" plot was amazing. It also has that first installment charm that, again, it's really hard to match

Love Horizon FW. So much detail in the world. Plus the Decima Engine is so impressive.

The one thing I appreciate (and loved) that GG implemented was Gyro Aim. Not a perfect implementation to say the least but it made the combat so much better compared to Zero Dawn. That game is literally meant for Gyro Aim on controllers. Much faster combat (easier to "dance" with the machine dinos) with greater ranged accuracy because of it. Watching other players use stick aiming in that game is almost cringe due to how slow and clunky they are. No different than KnM players watching them lol.

Honestly, wished every shooter had gyro aim accessibility at this point for controllers.....

Hell give me Flick Stick Gyro Aim like Fortnite haha. Such an amazing mechanic. Freaking was going off on players in that game because of how intuitive it feels:

I'm eagerly waiting for this one. I really enjoyed the original game with sad and somewhat prophetic story.
Ilon Musk is warning us about the rise of the robots and leading it at the same time ;-)
Ted Faro anyone :coolstory:?
Horizon 1 vs Horizon 2 (first version, that received complaints)

View attachment 11277745

And nowadays version that makes everyone happy so they can play with one hand off the pad

View attachment 11277748
I kinda prefer the character models of the first game, Erend looked better in HZD IMHO. Aloy, however, is as beautiful as ever :ohstopit:

Top Bottom