Horizon Forbidden West

+
I am so here for a next-gen sequel to Horizon Zero Dawn...for me, that's a system seller. Come to think of it, the first one was the reason I bought a PS4.

I always wondered what was up with the first game. I mean, I don’t have a console so I haven’t played it, but it didn’t look like anything special among it’s H&S combat roller peers like Witcher (2, 3), Risen (2, 3) and a dozen other Dark Souls likes.

I always wondered what was up with the first game. I mean, I don’t have a console so I haven’t played it, but it didn’t look like anything special among it’s H&S combat roller peers like Witcher (2, 3), Risen (2, 3) and a dozen other Dark Souls likes.
its not at all Darksouls like as you only have the one life if you die you go to last save point potentially costing you hours if havnt been hitting them as pass them its closer to Monsterhunter than darksouls

First game was boring. The first 2-3 hours was introduction part and it was amazing. But after that it gets boring quite fast. Side quests were also all same and boring. I tried to push myself to play it until the end but i couldn't do it. The only game made me excited yesterday's sony stream was Spiderman. That besides, we saw nothing regarding "Future of gaming" unlike the name of the stream.

First game had pretty visuals and great combat for an open world single player MMO but boring substance.
If second game will be boring too, it's a total failure.

Horizon Zero Dawn should become available for PC this Summer on Steam. Will be interesting if they succeed in porting it.

I’ve seen people on many corners of the web talk about how so-so the writing of Zero Dawn was but I still want to try it, the setting alone looks interesting and Aloy seems like she could be a well-realized character. Of course, if ZD doesn’t end up “grabbing” me then I’ll have no interest in Forbidden West but, so far, the sequel looks as appealing as the first one. One thing is sure: the visuals are top notch.

Hopefully the PC port is decently optimized, be it at launch of after a few patches.

Beautiful graphics, given that is real gameplay... but it's not coming in 2020, maybe not 2021, 2022? System seller? Maybe, but PS5 or PC?

It's coming on pc in few weeks time.

It has glorious graphics, an interesting setting, great combat system vs robots (not vs humans), nice main quest but very boring side quests. I'd recommend it, but don't expect anything more than a linear action open-world game. Not dark souls at all. It has nothing in common with DS.

Graphically impressive, but definitely a cross gen title. Nothing new under the sun. My PS5 is ready for next gen experiences, but so far only ratchet seems to fit that description.

Of course I'll buy it sooner or later, fighting the robosaurs was quite a unique experience in the first game.

I hope Ragnarok won't be a PS4 game again...

Top Bottom