Horse Racing Bug: Missing Racing Master (Skellige)

+
Horse Racing Bug: Missing Racing Master (Skellige)

I was doing the racing quests on Skellige. Already did the three first ones on the main Island and went to Hindarsejall do run the forth. The quests name is 'QUEST: THE HEROES PURSUITS: FOR THE GODDESS GLORY". But, I can't find the Racing Master/Scribe to begin the race. He isn't anywhere to be found. There's some fans and one other racer (a woman) but no sign of the guy who should start the good stuff

Believe we'll have to wait for an update since deleting files, skipping to specific points of the day, etc doesn't work.

Doubt there's a solution for this that doesn't involve a patch.

Same problem here, but i probably have a clue how to reproduce it.

Here is the story: i've diceded to pass this mission before all other quests on this island (including main story quest). There was a second woman standing next to the woman-racer, old one, who let me to start the race. During the race i've updated another quest, which trigger was located on the road i was racing on, so i decided to load before race has started and do another side quests on this island first.

After the initial phase of 2 side-quests ('In Wolf's Clothing" and the contract for hagubman chief) was passed, this woman disappeared and never appeared again.

Last edited:
Same problem here, but i probably have a clue how to reproduce it.

Here is the story: i've diceded to pass this mission before all other quests on this island (including main story quest). There were a second woman standing next to the woman-racer, old one, who let me to start the race. During the race i've updated another quest, which trigger was located on the road i was racing on, so i decided to load before race has started and do another side quests on this island first.

After the initial phase of 2 side-quests ('In Wolf's Clothing" and the contract for hagubman chief) was passed, this woman disappeared and never appeared again.

I can confirm this, should be useful information for the devs.

Same problem here. The woman you need to talk to for the race to start (Svana) seems to disappear after doing any of the other quests on the island.
I just loaded an old save for testing. Svana was there when i arrived at the island, then i did the "for fame and glory" quest which just involves killing a few ghouls in a cave with 2 warriors. After that Svana is gone forever.

I think I'm in the same situation. Can't start the race due to missing NPC and I've already completed the other quests on the island. Can any devs confirm that they're aware of this? I really don't want to restart from my last save before the island which was many many hours ago.

Any Update on this Bug? I really want to finish this quest. I hoped it would be fixed with 1.05, but that's not the case :(

All I can say is that the 1.05 did not solve the problem.

Can anyone at CD Red can confirm that you're trying to solve it please ? :/

For me Valen is not appearing so I cannot finish all horse races. I just wish they would confirm they are going to work on it.

Top Bottom