Horse Racing Bug: Missing Racing Master (Skellige)

+
Hoping this bug gets acknowledged because it would be absolutely disappointing for a patch as big as the next one to not touch up on it at all.

Just encountered this bug today while I was attempting to finish up all the quests on Skellige. Unfortunately, I started the horse racing early on when I got to the island and didn't finish them all before I went and did just about every other quest in Skellige, so opening up a save file from that point would negate an enormous amount of progress.

Apparently this has been broken for over a month and hasn't been addressed in any patches, still broken in 1.06. I hope the devs finally notice us with this bug and fix it in the next patch. Pretty please?

Hi there,

this bug has been acknowledged, found and will be fixed in the upcoming patch. Keep an eye out for news about the upcoming patch.

Just popping in to assure you it has been registered and will be fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

My issue is even weirder. I have all racing quests listed as being completed, yet the achievement "Fast and furious" didn't unlock... Did I miss a race/quest? How can I check this?

Edit: This is on PC by the way, on Galaxy.

actually if you're having problems finding markers for this make sure you're doing the qualifying races first in skellige under a different side quest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom