HoS Haircut change

+
SPOILERS

Hello, I was asking something something similar when I first joined this forum with no luck unfortunately, but maybe this is different case.
Is it possible to change which haircut will Geralt get in HoS expansion, when possesed by certain ghost? Default is the shaved ponytail one, I would like to change to whatever different hairstyle in way that it is visible in cutscene and then gameplay...

I guess I would have to edit quest files and scripts in it, is it possible with current tools?

Thanks for answer ;-)

I think is possible, but, one of the cutscenes in that quest is pre rendered (a video), so it will show the default haircut during that. It will break any continuity and immersion...unless you dont care about that.

There is a prerendered video with Geralt in? I didnt know that honestly. I thought that only ones that shows Geralt are at the beginning of the game and when traveling to Skellige.

Yea, there are plenty of pre-rendered scenes with Geralt. There is even a pre-rendered sex scene of Geralt with a certain person. Totally ruined my mod immersion...

Top Bottom