HoS: Open Sesame - Witcher Seasonings [1.10] Major Bug

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is CDRED ignoring this issue? this is a GAME BREAKING BUG, as you cannot advance....must say I am really disappointed in their utter lack of response to this

They either didn't bother prioritizing this given low number of ppl facing this issue, or rely on people accepting their fate and revert back to a previous save.
Either way, i´m still waiting for them to fix it. Without thinking too much about it i saved over my latest pre-DLC save. So i got nothing to revert back to. So either they fix it or ill push for a refund.

During the eavesdrop mission, the game fails to load the second stage when you are supposed to stand outside the house and listen in on the cooks whereabouts at the back of the house. I only manage to listen in on the 2 guards standing outside in the front, then theres no new "witcher sense" markers. Tried reloading a previous save, and enter the mission during day/night. Even shutting down the game completely.
Really no way to advance, so im kinda stuck until a solutions comes along.

I have been experiencing the same issue on PC version Patch 1.11 Windows 10 Pro x64

I couldn't find a proper topic in PC forum so posted under Xbox instead, hope this is being addressed for both versions.

make the potion in the herbalists hut and everything else works....
Did not work for me. Tried ground level, and in the planning room. If you encountered this bug and this solved it, could you be a little more specific? Was the quest active at the moment you made it? Where in the hut were you, did you fast travel to Oxenfurt after making it?

I realise this thread is almost a month old. However, the bug is still there. The two guards at the docks do not spawn for me either and the consequence is plain and simple that I cannot advance in the story. CDPR you made a great game and (probably) a great expansion, please fix this so we can play all of it!

I picked my team and it's telling me to make the potion thing. There is no marker on the map where to go and when I go to the herbalist nothing happens.
Very Frustrating! I haven't been able to play in over a month. I don't have any previous saves as I saved over them trying different combinations of the team etc. to work!
So I'm stuck. What's the process in getting a refund?

Well, after 3 months of waiting this bug is finally no more. I can tolerate side quests being buggy, but main quest line is another thing entirely.

HoS: Open Sesame - Witcher Seasonings [1.10] Major Bug

During the eavesdrop mission, the game fails to load the second stage when you are supposed to stand outside the house and listen in on the cooks whereabouts at the back of the house. I only manage to listen in on the 2 guards standing outside in the front, then theres no new "witcher sense" markers. Tried reloading a previous save, and enter the mission during day/night. Even shutting down the game completely.
Really no way to advance, so im kinda stuck until a solutions comes along.
Post automatically merged:

Found a work around use axii and let them attack and knock down and steal your money go back to listening you get update

It had gone on for a long while. Too long. A quiet meditation only to gather strength and focus for a sundering stroke. The first signs were simply the dirt displacing. Soon, dessicated limbs could be seen clambering for the open air. Then, the hillsides began to crawl. Before long, a tremor in the very earth could be felt. A sea of undead, pulled into the living world like water into a sponge.

He walked the line, as he had done so many times before. The paladins stood at attention, rank upon rank, arms ready, eyes staring with resigned confidence. He struck his staff on the ground, and its radiance was re-awakened. "Their numbers will only ever grow. And so, it has ever been. It will not stop the light from reaching them all!"

The paladins drew their blades with a rallying cry.

"Alright! Seriously, though, this is almost a 3-year necro. Try to keep pushing them into the center -- don't let it go everywhere! Alright, off we go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom