Hostage Mission Bug

+
I have an issue on a hostage mission, the ones with the telephone symbol. It is my last mission in the entire game. I check it every patch/fix. The mission is in an alley way where you have to go through a door opposite a couch to start the mission. The door cannot be opened. The is a car near the door thats on fire for some reason. Its been like this over a month now please help. I attached a screenshot of the mission.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210128-164004_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-164004_Xbox.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 58
This the mission where you can/need to free the guy from the trunk? Should be able to go through the door to the right of the garage and open the garage door. If the door to the garage will not open, try parking a car next to it driver side facing the door. Then get out of the car. Your car needs to be a little distance from the building door or else you will exit the passager side of the car. If done right, you will exit the driver side and the door will open.

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I tried what you said and it did glitch me through the garage door to get into the room but it didn't trigger the mission to start. Instead I am now just trapped in the room. I picked up the shard for the mission and read it but it did nothing. There is a guy in the room just standing frozen. I opened the car trunk in the room no one is inside. No doors will open im trapped.

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I tried what you said and it did glitch me through the garage door to get into the room but it didn't trigger the mission to start. Instead I am now just trapped in the room. I picked up the shard for the mission and read it but it did nothing. There is a guy in the room just standing frozen. I opened the car trunk in the room no one is inside. No doors will open im trapped.

Is the guy in the room a black dude, or a pudgy white guy? If it is a white guy, then that is the person you need to talk to to start the mission. If it is a blag guy, then that is the person you let out of the trunk. But yea, seems like the mission is bugged since the white guy should be waiting outside the garage door and not inside.

Its a black guy. Here are some screenshots from what I now see inside the room. Also, is there no way to fix this or have it fixed in a future patch? I have over 75 hours on this save file, its the last thing I have to do to complete every area of the game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210129-193136_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210129-193136_Xbox.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210129-193119_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210129-193119_Xbox.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20210129-193058_Xbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210129-193058_Xbox.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 41
Its a black guy. Here are some screenshots from what I now see inside the room. Also, is there no way to fix this or have it fixed in a future patch? I have over 75 hours on this save file, its the last thing I have to do to complete every area of the game.

So the guy outside never appears. (white guy) and the black guy should be in the trunk and looks like he is glitched as well. Wakaco gives this mission so not sure if calling her can help this at all. Or reloading the game to a state before you accepted this mission may help.

No I never met any white guy outside the building. It looks like the screenshot i shared. I tried calling and visiting Wakaco it doesn't do anything. Its not a mission I ever accepted per say. It just the last available mission on my map. Everything else is completed. It is not possible for me to load a state before this. I completed the game like 40 hours of gameplay ago. I would have to start over to do so. Is this something that can be addressed in a hot fix?

No I never met any white guy outside the building. It looks like the screenshot i shared. I tried calling and visiting Wakaco it doesn't do anything. Its not a mission I ever accepted per say. It just the last available mission on my map. Everything else is completed. It is not possible for me to load a state before this. I completed the game like 40 hours of gameplay ago. I would have to start over to do so. Is this something that can be addressed in a hot fix?

Not sure what to tell you at the moment. Could me something addressed in a later fix. Not sure. I don't see much online about this issue.

I know you were not able to find any solutions. Just to clarify incase anyone else reads this. The Gig is called "Olive Branch" and it seems like the bug is, Wakako is suppose to call me when I get close to the entrance but doesn't. Which doesn't trigger the npc to be waiting for me outside the garage which is required to start the mission. Think that's what wrong.

Top Bottom