Hotfix 1.04 did not patch the Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

+
So, hotfix 1.04 supposedly fixes the mission Epistrophy and finding the Delamain Cabs. It doesn't. Spent 3 hours last night trying to get any of the cabs at various different locales to register as found. I've scanned them, blocked them , and shot and destroyed them to be told the contract is terminated for destroying the Delamain cab. I relog and just spent an hour trying to "find" the cab as I drive right next to it.

What gives? This changelog said it's been fixed and It hasn't. Reloaded multiple different saves and nothing works. Willsprings, North Oaks, and North Side are all still broken.

Attachments

• Delamain Cab.png
    Delamain Cab.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 414
yeah still bug nothing works just manage to finish yesterday the welsprings and the rest of the Epistropy Bug even theres a latest patch cant even resolve cant talk or scan Steam Client btw

Yes same to me in LEGLEN, BADLANDS, COASTVIEW and RANCHO CORONADO. i can see the cabs but nothing happens. when i'm in one of those 4 locations Delamain wants me to drive to search another cab. He's spinning me round.

Has anyone playing on the Xbox One X found the 1.04 patch made visuals and performance worse? I'm having this problem. Before the patch they game actually looked surprisingly good! Now it looks like a base Xbox game without the enhancements for One X. It crashes and lags so badly! I preferred the game before the patch. I guess I can't uninstall the update?

Really disappointed and dissatisfied! I really wish I could get a refund for this game!

I've found all the cabs. My issue is that when I go back to where i found one, they are still there and traffic is backed up making it difficult to navigate, especially the narrow streets in Rancho Coronado.

Guest 4479767

didnt fix the one with max the reporter either .......... like it said it would whole resion i downloaded , made texture pop in 1000x worse , game also went from solid 60fps with no texture issues to having a ton with nothing fixed that i can tell save some more junk on ground

I have a bug where after you return the north oaks cab it says talk to delamain but the signal meter and call are still open and talking to delamain in the building gives me two yellows that have nothing to do with the quest and dont grey out. Since the call remains open youre locked out of the phone

ETA: reloading the autosave fixed it

So, hotfix 1.04 supposedly fixes the mission Epistrophy and finding the Delamain Cabs. It doesn't. Spent 3 hours last night trying to get any of the cabs at various different locales to register as found. I've scanned them, blocked them , and shot and destroyed them to be told the contract is terminated for destroying the Delamain cab. I relog and just spent an hour trying to "find" the cab as I drive right next to it.

What gives? This changelog said it's been fixed and It hasn't. Reloaded multiple different saves and nothing works. Willsprings, North Oaks, and North Side are all still broken.

Sorry to hear you have had such trouble with this mission. I did hear that patch 1.05 will be comming out in the next few days. Plus there is supposed to be a couple more patches comming out in January and February that should hopefully fix some of the more troublesome bugs.

been having this problem when i get to the area where the cab was seen Delamain tells me the signal is corrupted and won't scan when I'm near the cabs anymore. this happened right after that one cab that went on a rampage saying *beep beep mother****er*. 😂

Top Bottom