Hotfix 1.04

+
Guys i have some serious problem with my game ! First thing , mission tapeworm , problem with talk to johny , i cant progress so i leave it on that step and done another mission now when im choosing that mission nothing happen and nothing appear on map to reach and doing something , and second in that mission with title of answer the call from mr hands ... , both missions stuck and i cant get any progress , i just doing side missions for now ! Anyone knows what can i do for know ? Is there anyway to fix these bugs ?

Bug on GIG: MIA after driving Ben to the meeting point the gig updates: Wait for Dakota's driver. There's no wait prompt like in other missions. Skipping time doesn't make the driver appear so I'm stuck basically.

Reload the mission /game, to the point you will need to talk to him in the basement.

I have this issue as well. Stuck in this quest.

Bug on GIG: MIA after driving Ben to the meeting point the gig updates: Wait for Dakota's driver. There's no wait prompt like in other missions. Skipping time doesn't make the driver appear so I'm stuck basically.

I wasted a lot of time trying to fix "my" left arm after it turned into a glitchy, flickering cyber-arm. It turns out that after finishing the "chippin in" side quest you automatically get "Johnny's arm" which can be removed only by selling it in a shop. It's in your general inventory so it doesn't show up in cyberware or mods like you would think. Your picture looks like mine did before I sold it. Once it's sold your character's arm should go back to normal immediately.

Can someone tell me how I create my own post/thread? Ive commented over 10 times now like it said im supposed to before i can make my own post.

Last edited:
This is wonderful. My only hang up is the vendors not selling legendary crafting spec after the first time V meets them. Thank you CDPR for all your hard work.

Top Bottom