Hotfix 1.04

+
i am trying to download and update the game to 1.04 but when it starts to apply the patch it does it really really really really really really really reallly slow :c idk if its that i dont have enough disk space or something else... ps it finishd appying patch and it needed like an hour + do it and even playd in between cuse i wanted to playy so im not sure really how much time exactly.....
Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_21.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_21.png
    Screenshot_21.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Guest 4464734

Look folks, we got a beta on our hands. The game should have been delayed another 6 months. I know I know... we were all PISSED about the push-backs to the release date. Let this be a lesson for us all. It's finished when it's finished. It's obviously not finished. This has been a terrible release, and yes many will enjoy it despite the bugs, pop-in shadows and textures and buggy npc issue and the vehicle issues and... ALL THE ISSUES! CDPR just pulled a "Bethesda" and we (the customers) have to be their beta testers now. Beta testers used to get paid for their services. Now we as the consumer PAY to beta-test. I can't believe CDPR pulled this. I'm livid.

Guest 4464734

Also.. the soundtrack/radio. Who decided on the selection? ...because as a huge Cyberpunk nerd and electronic music reviewer, I can honestly say the line-up is weak (and I'm being nice.) Here's a 24/7 music stream of the best Cyberpunk music that you all missed out on! LINK: (have to copy/paste) twitch.tv/oldworldradio

What size monitor and resolution are you playing on? ...because I have to agree with what he said and I'm running an RTX 2080 Ti + i7 8700 on a 50 inch screen in 4K on ultra setting (RTX + Chromatic Abberation + Motion Blur OFF) getting solid 60 fps with zero drops (till the memory leak starts to affect it) and I am seeing the worst pop-ins in an open world game than I've seen in a very long time. I obvioulsy have the hardware to play it in 4K on ultra with RTX bells and whistles off, so it's definitely not my PC that is the issue here. The amount of money CDPR spent on marketing and advertising could have been spent on new employees or third party companies to fix this game's appearance and performance. Hell even to upgrade the engine the game runs on! I got a bad feeling that the issues that are taking me out of the game and making me not want to play it simply cannot be fixed due to engine limitations, and that is just sad. I hope I'm wrong but, I got a bad feeling that they packed too much into a limited engine and we will never get a solid pure pop-in free/bug-free immersive experience till they release "CYBERPUNK 2077 REMASTERED" in 2030. Just seeing a palm tree look like a glob then turn into a sharp object while I approach reminds me of SKYRIM! YES SKYRIM! Hell even Skyrim Remastered has horrible lod's and pop-ins.

samsung s24d300 monitor -- resolution is 1920x1080 60hz

and ofc it wasnt a personell insult (hope i dont got misunderstood)
"""..The amount of money CDPR spent on marketing and advertising...""" -- nope nope
cdpr statet they need more time ,but people got raging (remember the deathtreat? etc )
and im sure steam did a litle pressure too to the release - like always last years ...
greetings

• Please add more moves & finishers for melee combat.
I'm using the gorilla arms, and while they're hella strong, and hella fun, I'd like more options than the: 1-2, shove, heavy.
I've seen the enemies do kicks and some other cool moves during fistfights, and I wanna do that kung fu shit, too.
I'm looking for jumping attacks, dropping attacks (from a big height), dodge attacks, kicks, finishers that, for example, if I'm using gorilla arms, send the enemy flying 20m away when I uppercut their ass into oblivion.
I wanna feel like those arms are superhuman.
Currently I've only seen 1 finisher.
Would be cool to see more abilities from prosthetics, too.

• Speaking of things NPCs have, and I don't, I've seen this 1 blue hair receptionist chick, rock this dope double bun haircut, which isn't available for our character at the creation menu, that's hella lame.
And whats up with there being no barbers and plastic surgeons? (AFAIK) In a world where you can put in blades, that jump out of your hands, you can't get a haircut, or a makeover? :sneaky:
Also why are boobies smaller in outfits? No bueno. You can visually see, that they switch size, while equipping/unequipping shirts.
Also in 1st person, I still have panties on while naked, and I can't see my hair's shadow.

• Not all, but large amount of NPCs mouths don't move while they talk.
NPCs repeat themselves too much, which would be ok, if they had some sort of code, that prevented them from spawning near each other.
Seeing triplets with identical clothing, is hella immersion breaking, not expecting the game to be realistic, but this is too on the nose.

• Quality of life menu options, HUD option, and character creation options. Why are all options that are present in TW3, that would be highly wanted in this game, not present? Why are there no sliders in character creation (brow height etc.) which are present in games 10 years ago?

• When the police/reinforcements show up, don't have them appear out of thin air. There's walking, cars, flying cars, choppers, etc.

This is all I have for now, will add more if I remember something.

Last edited:

Guest 4464734

If we have anyone to blame for the game's terrible release, It's all Adam Kiciński's fault. The dev team are NOT TO BLAME! He spent more money on marketing and advertising than he should have spent on development and optimization/editing of the engine the game runs on. The engine cannot take what the game demands, and that is why we got the pop-ins and horrible lod's loading in. It's Skyrim all over again.

If we have anyone to blame for the game's terrible release, It's all Adam Kiciński's fault. The dev team are NOT TO BLAME! He spent more money on marketing and advertising than he should have spent on development and optimization/editing of the engine the game runs on. The engine cannot take what the game demands, and that is why we got the pop-ins and horrible lod's loading in. It's Skyrim all over again.
Unless you have some insider knowledge on the inner workings of the company I think it is unfair and plain incorrect to lay the blame on the problems with this game on one individual.

Guest 4464734

• Please add more moves & finishers for melee combat.
I'm using the gorilla arms, and while they're hella strong, and hella fun, I'd like more options than the: 1-2, shove, heavy.
I've seen the enemies do kicks and some other cool moves during fistfights, and I wanna do that kung fu shit, too.
I'm looking for jumping attacks, dropping attacks (from a big height), dodge attacks, kicks, finishers that, for example, if I'm using gorilla arms, send the enemy flying 20m away when I uppercut their ass into oblivion.
I wanna feel like those arms are superhuman.
Currently I've only seen 1 finisher.
Would be cool to see more abilities from prosthetics, too.

• Speaking of things NPCs have, and I don't, I've seen this 1 blue hair receptionist chick, rock this dope double bun haircut which isn't available for our character at the creation menu, that's hella lame.
And whats up with there being no barbers and plastic surgeons? (AFAIK) In a world where you can put in blades that jump out of your hands, you can't get a haircut, or a makeover? :sneaky:
Also why are boobies smaller in outfits? No bueno. You can visually see that they switch size while equipping/unequipping shirts.
Also 1st person I still have panties on while naked, and I can't see my hair's shadow.

• Not all but large amount of NPCs mouths don't move while they talk.
NPCs repeat themselves too much, which would be ok if they had some sort of code that prevented them from spawning near each other.
Seeing triplets with identical clothing is hella immersion breaking, not expecting the game to be realistic, but this is too on the nose.

• Quality of life menu options, HUD option, and character creation options. Why are all options that are present in TW3, that would be highly wanted in this game, not present? Why are there no sliders in character creation (brow height etc.) which are present in games 10 years ago?

• When the police/reinforcements show up, don't have them appear out of thin air. There's walking, cars, flying cars, choppers, etc.

This is all I have for now, will add more if I remember something.
SAME lol.. but they should get a chance to fix their pop-in issues and add at least 3 more stages to the LODs. Sick of seeing things pop in from nothingness and seeing trees go from globs to actual palm trees.
Post automatically merged:

Unless you have some insider knowledge on the inner workings of the company I think it is unfair and plain incorrect to lay the blame on the problems with this game on one individual.
I'd say I do, and yes. Guess what it all comes down to? Money. Hell just look at Arasaka lmao.

Playing on PC with i7 9700k 16gb and 2080Super facing an issue where my CPU is running at 86-100% and GPU barely at 17-24% FPS at 55-87 on Ultra-High settings RTX Off. please fix CPU Bottleneck Issue

Hi, the game crashes when loading the screen to enter my game since patch 1.0.4 was installed, any solution? in those 16 hours I never had problems with the game
1607745550914.png

Last edited:
SAME lol.. but they should get a chance to fix their pop-in issues and add at least 3 more stages to the LODs. Sick of seeing things pop in from nothingness and seeing trees go from globs to actual palm trees.
Post automatically merged:

I'd say I do, and yes. Guess what it all comes down to? Money. Hell just look at Arasaka lmao.
Could you possibly elaborate on what inside knowledge you have?

I have no doubt that the game was released in an unfinished state because of shareholder and CEO pressure because they were getting nervous about the possibility of the game being delayed again, but the game suffers from some problems which go beyond the desire for the corporation to make a profit. This is irrelevant but for the point of saying that I am not defending the shareholders or company, I am not in favour of corporations existing altogether but they have had 8 years to work on this game, that is much longer than most games are allowed without being shelved or coming out after being sold to another company and butchered beyond recognition. I suspect that many aspects of the game went way beyond the capabilities of the team but they didn't want to rein in the scope of the game for the sake of narrative vision. I respect attempting to keep the purity of the vision of the game intact, but it comes at a price and as it stands the game is suffering mechanically.

Cyberpunk 2077 stopped crashing to desktop randomly, thanks to this update. Thank you!

I hope you guys add more quality of life upgrades to the UI, such as selling/disassembling/storing stuff in great quantities. The current interface wastes too much time doing these things, sadly.

Top Bottom