Hotfix 1.04

+
sounds like you didn't do much do address how horrible this game looks on console

it was made for PS4, and I'm playing on a Pro. This game looks terrible.
It was made for PC and next gen with last gen as an afterthought (my assumption) this game never should have made it to last gen consoles. I would be shocked if this game will ever run on last gen. even tsushima was pushing it hard

Guest 4464734

So it looks like I've lost ray traced shadows with the 1.04 patch.

View attachment 11077892
Forget the ray tracing, what about the pop-in textures and shadows? That's what's killing me in a 50 inch 4K display with a 2080 Ti.
The game dones't feel immersive at all. We can't buy food from anyone selling it. Fall damage is almost non existent, it should exist and our legs cyberware should decrease it.
Come on dude... I just delivered all of the vehicles you wanted and you didn't give me that car from the trailer for doing so? WTF bro?

The pickup quest is still bugged and keeps you from progressing in game. I've done absolutely everything from resetting to clearing cache to reloading old checkpoints.... but nothing works. It's like I'm being punished and have to start over completely since I decided to grind, stack up some money and level up for well over 15 hours before doing the part where I meet up with Jackie. Every auto save and checkpoint is bugged for me

Enjoying the game!

Too much meaningless loot. And the inventory system? I don't know man...
Can we get food and drink hotkeys? (Health/Stamina)

Also, can we get it so that if you eat at a restaurant you pay more, but get the benefit for 1 hour?

I would love to see the game in third person. It doesn't make much sense for me to have so many customization and customization options without being able to see. In The Witcher changing the armor and the haircut made sense, you saw something that pleased you, in CyberPunk 2077 whatever...

If possible staff create this option..

Another thing I realized and that the car and too fast, through the city is terrible to drive.

I play on PC and did not notice many bugs.

Playing on PC with i7 9700k 16gb and 2080Super facing an issue where my CPU is running at 86-100% and GPU barely at 17-24% FPS at 55-87 on Ultra-High settings RTX Off. please fix CPU Bottleneck Issue
I think this is what gets me the most about the issues. Some here are talking about pop-in issues, some are talking about buggy quests but the un-optimization of the game is the most upsetting, imo. If you want a fun smack in the face, turn down all your graphic settings as low as possible and nothing will change. Your CPU will stay 100% or near that and your graphics card is just kind of hanging out. Whatever build they used to show this game off the last couple years is not the build we have now at release.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.

I am all for this game and what it currently is and what I know it will become. Even with all the bugs and glitches I have had a very wonderful 34hours so far and I know that I have hardly even scratched the surface. Please keep up the good work and passion for this game!

I am ride or die all the way <3

Guest 4464734

The game dones't feel immersive at all. We can't buy food from anyone selling it. Fall damage is almost non existent, it should exist and our legs cyberware should decrease it.
Yeah exactly. We all love the LONG PRESS crap, but why not have the long press open up our food/drink/health item menu!? They got all these items that sound interesting to use before combat, but the pain in the ass of opening up the menu and finding the item then consuming it to use it is NOT desirable at all. I've been selling them all because I don't want added headache into a game that's already an horrible release.

It was made for PC and next gen with last gen as an afterthought (my assumption) this game never should have made it to last gen consoles. I would be shocked if this game will ever run on last gen. even tsushima was pushing it hard
This is a flagrant falsehood, the game has been in development since before the ps5 and Xbox series one XSFNSFWBRBJKJK were even schematics on a table and the game isn't even out on next gen consoles and likely won't be for a while. A game like red dead redemption 2 can run fine on PS4 and Xbox one, there is no serious justification for this game being so ham hashed and broken.

Guest 4461026

I didn't understand this. I have a Ryzen 3800x 32GB RAM, and GTX 2080 and i'm lagging like ass on MEDIUM. Then you have my bf who has the same specs only it's not a Ryzen. It's Intel Core i5-4690k 3.5GHz who's running at ULTRA and 45 FPS. WHY AM I RUNNING AT 20 FPS ON MEDIUM. It works for like the first few mins at 60 fps then flops. Also noticed that when around people i drop to 5 FPS. i changed the Density for the people and 1.) there's still a ton of people 2.) didn't fix the issue.
This is strange. I have a ryzen 3600 + rx580 (so a joke compared to your setup) and the game only dips below 40 fps on high when it rains and there is a lot of lights around. With your setup you should be able to play on ultra. Have you updated gpu drivers?

Guest 4464734

I think this is what gets me the most about the issues. Some here talking about pop-in issues, some are talking about buggy quests but the un-optimization of the game is the most upsetting, imo. If you want a fun smack in the face, turn down all your graphic settings as low as possible and nothing will change. Your CPU will stay 100% or near that and your graphics card is just kind of hanging out. Whatever build they used to show this game off the last couple years is not the build we have now at release.
I know your pain brother. RAGE 2 was better than this. That's fucking sad.

i am trying to download and update the game to 1.04 but when it starts to apply the patch it does it really really really really really really really reallly slow :c idk if its that i dont have enough disk space or something else... View attachment 11077838View attachment 11077841

Glad to know I'm not alone. It's been 25 minutes to get from 57%-60%. For the next patches, I just want CDPR to know that I only have 186 GB available on that disk. :ok:

In case no one saw this yet: if you have an old CPU, and you got version 1.04 now, the old hex edit trick still works.

After my update, I tried to run the game and it crashed after I hit spacebar to continue my game (I'm in Night City now). The crash occurred immediately after I hit the spacebar while listening to the talkshow host talk about the Japanese aircraft carrier.

I made a backup of the Cyberpunk2077.exe file in the <installdir>bin/x64/, then used the hex editor to find the string 554881ECA00000000F2970E8

Per the previous instructions, I changed the leading "55" to "C3", saved my changes and quit the editor. The game runs normally again.

I am on an Intel Xeon X5687 (like a core i970), with an nvidia GTX 1080 (460.79 drivers), and 16GB of ram, on Win10 (build 1909). Game runs fine at 1980x1200, High settings. Framerate sometimes dips into the mid-20s.

Enjoying the game quite a bit so far. Hit the occasional bug where the scene isn't visible, but everything's still happening around me. A quick save/quit/restart fixes this. We'll see how 1.04 affects this. Framerate does seem better under 1.04 so far.

EDIT: I want to make perfectly clear that I did not come up with this hex edit patch, another user did, you should be able to search for it. He's a freaking hero.

It's not their hardware, the game is poorly optimized. It forces the CPU into 100% utilization as long as you play and it never drops. This is a no-no and is a good sign this was not optimized much for PC. The Division 2 had the same issue a few months ago and it was fixed, as in it was not normal. As a test with every graphic setting as low as possible I can't get to 60FPS, 45-50 at most. The graphics card is hardly used and CPU seems to be doing everything. For more comparison I can max out everything in Doom Eternal. It maxes out the CPU but it drops like it should.
Was curios

Can't install on PS5. Game info says i'm currently running 1.02. I check for updates. It says an update is available and to go to downloads/uploads. I go there and nothing is there. Can't do anything. Great patch 10/10.

As someone who owns a high end PC and both new gen consoles I must say the PC version looks stunning.

Then you look at the series x and PS5 and oh god it's so ugly on the new gen consoles.

I know the update for new gen is not being released till next year but I dont get why itsg going to take so long or just didnt have the graphical updates on release.

I'm sorry and I will say it. IMO it looks like dookie on series x and looks even worse on PS5

lol I had to clear 64GB of space on my drive just for it to download 585 MB. FYI, it's putting the 64GB temp folder here

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\!Temp

If you wanted to get fancy, you could create a symbolic link that dumps this !Temp folder to another drive so you don't have to uninstall games for a 585 MB patch.

1607746873953.png

If you are keeping the food and drink (health/Stamina) system like this? Can we get an auto eat and drink button? So i don't have to do the 14 jumps to get to the bulk of shit, find a food item and click on it? Tired of the inventory stuff already. I spend half of my game time in that messy thing.

Top Bottom