Hotfix 1.04

+
lol I had to clear 64GB of space on my drive just for it to download 585 MB. FYI, it's putting the 64GB temp folder here

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\!Temp

If you wanted to get fancy, you could create a symbolic link that dumps this !Temp folder to another drive so you don't have to uninstall games for a 585 MB patch.

View attachment 11077946
you installed your game in your cdrive, i was able to install mine into another drive and its fine.

Hi! I hope some dev could read this and answer me something, well, I'm playing on pc, steam version, I don't have the most powerful pc, I have a apu a10-7860k, gtx 1650super, 12gb of ram. I'm having a really bad performance, between 20-32 fps, almost all the time 24, I know my cpu is old, but man, I played some videogames that they required a better cpu than the minimum to play cyberpunk and had no issues, played ghost recon breakpoint (all ultra except for textures on med, 30-45fps, avg 42 1080p) resident evil 3 remake (max settings- 1080p, 55-60fps), nioh (max settings- 1080p, 60fps), ghost runner (max settings- 1080p 60fps). The weird thing about cyberpunk is that if I change settings, I almost don't have any change in fps, doesn't matter if I'm playing low or hight, the difference is 3-5 fps more, and if I change the resolution there is not change at all in fps, doesn't matter if I play at 1080, 720 or 1024*768, even if I use the resolution scaling at 50%, nothing changes, when I check, I have 100% usage of cpu and 40% gpu (lowest was 20%) so I had some bottleneck with other games like ghost recon, but the expected is something around 20-25%, not 60%. So, so you have any plain to fix this issue? All this makes me think is some kind of weird bug, tryed reinstalling the drivers (clean install), checking for files integrity on steam, but nothing changed. Please fix this, I know the game looks so good even on lowest settings, but I should be capable to get at least something like 40-45 fps at low settings with this cpu (but as I told, the frames doesn't change almost nothing between qualities and resolutions). At this moment I'm playing the game anyway but the low fps combined with the camera movement gives me some motion sickness. Also thought about buying the game on console, I have a base xbox one, but the performance was not good at all, but I'm sure you'll at least fix it on consoles with next patches.

I know this isn't a bug but it's a bit of an odd choice, can we have an option to separate the voice flag from the gender flag? Would be nice! Thanks! Keep up the good work y'all

Thank you for the patch CDPR,

in the future update can you please optimize on Performance on Laptop GPU....

Thanks

The game sells itself as a world where you can be anything but gives no form of body transformations such as height, weight, muscle, or voices. The normal options that are generally available. First impression? Not worth the wait.

None of the pieces available this includes mouths and nose even allow symmetry. Piercings are all random. The UI is one of the worst I have come across in my many years of character creating.

Do not think you are big and bad walking around with the anatomically correct feature on. The game puts you in boxers while walking around. They believed due to us being in 1st person this would not be noticed I am assuming.

And for how little effort placed into the overall graphics this game has extremely long loading times. Even the televisions are not in sync with their own vocals.

I do not recommend this title at the price tag. The graphics are bad, the ui is the worst one I have ever used, character creator is extremely limited, the game is very glitchy, and many corners have been cut.

When you are not even able to leave a mission and reload to the world standing still that is a bad sign of overall programming failure. The sheer amount of time spent on this game plus the overhauls which have made graphics worse and the constant push backs make this one of the worst waited for experiences for me. Nothing and I mean is acceptable or excusable at this point.

I know this isn't a bug but it's a bit of an odd choice, can we have an option to separate the voice flag from the gender flag? Would be nice! Thanks! Keep up the good work y'all
Given that some NPC interactions are tied to that with voice acted responses, I doubt this will be possible.

Thanks for the great game guys, I mean it. As with a massive game like this spanning different and versions of platforms, bugs are not uncommon at launch. The important issue like gameplay is way up there and bugs can be fixed, so I shall be patience and make the best of what I got now. Stay cool guys and regards to the whole team at CDPR.

I didn't understand this. I have a Ryzen 3800x 32GB RAM, and GTX 2080 and i'm lagging like ass on MEDIUM. Then you have my bf who has the same specs only it's not a Ryzen. It's Intel Core i5-4690k 3.5GHz who's running at ULTRA and 45 FPS. WHY AM I RUNNING AT 20 FPS ON MEDIUM. It works for like the first few mins at 60 fps then flops. Also noticed that when around people i drop to 5 FPS. i changed the Density for the people and 1.) there's still a ton of people 2.) didn't fix the issue.

Get an Intel CPU.

Please add a toggle walk button on PC. It’s so immersion breaking to be jogging everywhere as the slowest speed.
And the dodge? Maybe add a button to hold(maybe mouse4, rebindable ofc) + wasd to dodge. Unnecessary dodges for linear keyboard :(

That solved my flickering issue, gj!
Although, sometimes the F 'grab' prompt is replaced suddenly with 'talk', really fucks up my stealth

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
Waiting to play on the Xbox S , Currently playing in 4k and cant play longer then an hour without getting a headache from the current "smudge Effect" praying 1.04 hotfix will be out for xbox's by tomorrow.

Game has crashed on me a number of times so far on PC. (2070S + 3900x)

Kept crashing at one certain Gig Mission where you fight that cyberpshyco girl.

Hope these hotfix's keep on coming.

Can't believe I am saying this but, another delay might of been preferable to what I am experiencing... But the cats outta that bag now, the live team has their work cut out for them! Rooting for yall.

Really love the art and hard work that went into this, I trust in you to continue to refine the experience.

Get an Intel CPU.
Yeah man I'll just throw away £300 worth of tech and replace half my PC because one game can't run properly because the company that made it didn't bother to see if there were any issues with that line of CPUs. I assume me and every other owner of AMD chips will be receiving our free intel CPU and motherboard from you free of charge in the next 24 hours, right?

Hi
I have Steam version of 2077, it updated to 1.04 now.
The Language switching feature still broken and default to English on every launch of the game.

Stranger things is, seems only Korea Language Client version(selected the Language on Steam Client) will load the
correct Language switching settings that you set at game setting UI next launch the game.

Updates:
It turns out, if I launch the game from game folder, it will load the Language setting I selected.
If I launch the game from Steam Client, it will always back to English Language.

Last edited:
After:

Here to report some stuff

Gameplay
  • [Unresolved] Unable to pick up certain items, e.g. cards, recordings & etc.
Visual
  • [New] Random flashing red-white animations

Top Bottom