I just missed my window to return the game and receive for valued store credit due to misreading my receipt. I heavily regrets this.Yes, and it's very strange: why CDPR said nothing about this bug to us? One guy from CDPR, just find the 1 second to give us hope, say to us about your work on this bug.. But.. Silence.. A little reason why i dropped Cyberpunk 2077...
Please... What about the UI problems? Still cant get clothes off. You can only switch them. Not take them off. With the hats its very bad since most hats cant even be seen, but makes you bald...
New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
- Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
- Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
- Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
- Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
- Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
- Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
- Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
- Other quest fixes
- Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Performance & Stability
- Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
- Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
- Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
- Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
- Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
- Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
- Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
As a Senior Worldbuilder (other company), I really like this list. Many components might also become pretty helpful in the later TBD multiplayer module. Cyberpunk. I love the game and I love the world but I am missing a lot of the little immersion things that are actually in the game but being restricted for story-line, which is as sad like invisible walls in other games.please read some of these quality of life fixes collected - https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kb22xs
Same man, have completed around 10 hours of sidemissions so I cant even reload last save file"The Pickup" mission seems to be the most bugged, yet it wasn't fixed in this hotfix? I still cannot move on with my main quest, how much longer for a fix? I was hoping 1.04 would fix it, but nope, still the same issue, I cannot Talk to Jackie, as he is stuck inside the building.