Hotfix 1.04

+
Yay fixes!
Thanks for working hard to fix the issues!

But, not of big importance but-
Can we run around fully nude yet? Damn purple shorts killing my flip flop vibe. :giveup:
I found a weird top piece that doesn't render when worn, so I'm always running around with my tits out if I wear it. It's very.. unnerving.

On the mission Down on the Street, if you let(force) Takemura talk to the Elderly Man in front of the Wakako Pachinko Parlor. The mission objective of "Go to Wakaka" will not be able to complete.
I think the "Talk to Wakako " or "Talk to Takemura" overtaking the priority of the "Go to Wakako " is the cause of the problem.

Last edited:
Amazing game folks. However, it was a blurry mess with depth of field, chromatic aberration, film grain, and motion blur turned on. Luckily I came across articles that said to turn these visual options off and it looks great now. I know that many people don't like to tweak graphical settings as much as I do, so they will get the wrong first impression and think this game looks just average. In fact, I seen many posts, even with RTX 2080's etc who are complaining about the blur and poor graphics. Unfortunately, its quicker to click on the refund button, then changing the above settings. I would highly recommend turning these settings off by default, in the next update. its better to admit that these settings make the game looks worse, than being "right". Appreciate that someone must have spent a lot of work on this which is why it is on as the default setting, but it just look awful. I've pointed this tip out to the posts I've read, but can't be bothered anymore. On paper these effects sound lovely, but in practise they are making a beautiful game ugly.

Last edited:
Any word about the sharpening filter that was forced for everyone with this patch?
Allow us to disable it or tone it down. For some folks that are upscaling the game it might be helpful to get a sharper image, but when you play native res the effect is too much... looks cheap and doesn't help texture quality.

Few people talking about this, but it's quite noticiable:

Some comparisons:

chrome_vUpirUc3bU.png 1607865594273.png

1.03 on the left of the sliders. 1.04 on the right.

bought the game on the 10th DEC... amazing gaming so immersive..
BUT there are bugs!! and its normal!! :)

NONE THE LESS
after this latest 1.04 version update on gog galaxy:

i could not fire some guns !!
very strange indeed as i died a lot of times for the weapons did not fire and i did have ammo for it !!!
its urgent to fix this.. for the guns must fire.. or.. i'll keep dying! not FUN! :)

////

Also my car for some reason got "stuck" under the road.... could only see the rooftop just above the street level..
as if it was eaten by the road..
approached it and i could get in.. BUT not could not drive it or get out of it...
AND had to restart the game

/////

ALSO on this new version after successfully Hacking a machine.. in the end i did not automatically disconnected from it...
i could not move.. and i was just in front of the machine as if i was still hacking it!
had to load previous save to keep playing
seems very rare to happen tho..

////

sometimes when switching guns >> the gun DOES NOT visually appear on the hand of our character but the hands position indicates a gun ( invisible gun bug perhaps)

Also auto fire happened when switching guns..

/////

My system:
CPU: I7-8700 ( with 4.3 Ghz on all 6 cores)
VGA: Msi GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X ( latest 460.79 drivers) + ( Msi afterburner and Riva_tuner_statistics server latest version)
RAM: 32GB (8GB x4) DDR4 @ 3200Mhz - XMP profile ( G.SKILL - RIPJAWS V)
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z-390-H Gaming ( latest BIOS: 2808)

Last edited:
can't download the patch on pc over gog

It says i have no disc space even though i have alot / enough space left.

You need enough space for two times the space Cyberpunk 2077 needs, so you need around 70 GB free space to download the patch or you need to reinstall the game.

Thanks for the hard work. If you could work on fixing a bug where a subtitle will get stuck on the screen even though they are turned off (on PC) it would be greatly appreciated!

I would like to report a problem that is preventing me from playing the game, I don't play as a right-handed, I play as a southpaw because I have a problem with my hand, I don't use the w, a, s, d keys to move, I use the y keys, h, f, k. I just can't put these keys on the game menu, which prevents me from being able to move sideways, please put the option on the menu! I never thought I would have that kind of problem in a recent game.

Please add a toggle walk button on PC. It’s so immersion breaking to be jogging everywhere as the slowest speed.
PLEASE!!
Post automatically merged:

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
The stability has improved, but still needs more work

PS5

The only real difference I can feel is the loading times, especially when launching the game. The performance was fine before so I can only believe it's better. For me the only issue is random crashing. Initially I thought that maybe going to side things is less tested so I started to mind when the game crashes but there is none connection between what I'm doing and when the game crashes. It even crashed on a main story sit-down in a restaurant. So for now I save manually from time to time, especially after a longer action or a longer ride because after a crash, it doesn't always come back right to when the crash happened, sometimes it's a few minutes of playing earlier e.g. I have to loot a place all over again. If you fix the crashes, the game on PS5 is perfectly fine (except no 4K and quality equal to PC Ultra settings, of course :D). So keep up the good work and I'm totally rooting for you. I guess the lessons is to f... people forcing you to release a game before it's really well tested and debugged. And since this one is pretty large and challenging project, of course it should take time.

Good luck

Need a fix for Love Like Fire quest bug on PS4 which quest is not updating after killing Arasaka Soldiers at top of the tower.

Dear CDPR,

honestly i am done with this disaster, i have spent 10 hours ingame, you need to solve crashes, texture bugs, combat system has odd responses, e.g. when i dont want to reload same weapon it is quicker to switch to sidearm, but not here, i have to reload first and then mybe survive..... Also this game is the only aplication that causes BSOD on my PC. Shame that there is not money back option.. this is not worth 60€, i feel disappointed after the long wait plus this was delayed twice for "polishing" reasons??? You and me have quite different idea what that means.

rg

Dear CDPR,

honestly i am done with this disaster, i have spent 10 hours ingame, you need to solve crashes, texture bugs, combat system has odd responses, e.g. when i dont want to reload same weapon it is quicker to switch to sidearm, but not here, i have to reload first and then mybe survive..... Also this game is the only aplication that causes BSOD on my PC. Shame that there is not money back option.. this is not worth 60€, i feel disappointed after the long wait plus this was delayed twice for "polishing" reasons??? You and me have quite different idea what that means.

rg

BSOD is usually caused by hardware fault or something running hardware meaning a driver. The game might cause it for you but it's the trigger, not the reason. Maybe you need to update all your drivers.

an issue i've been having is that the key binds that i change are reset to default settings when i load any save, quick save, or load into the game in general. i change my sprint keys, crouch keys, and scan keys. what's weird is that in the key binds menu, they keys are still the same and haven't changed since i changed them myself, but when actually playing and using the keys, they act is if they are at default settings. i've tried changing the file to read-only but didn't solve the issue.

BSOD is usually caused by hardware fault or something running hardware meaning a driver. The game might cause it for you but it's the trigger, not the reason. Maybe you need to update all your drivers.

I have All up to date strating from BIOS up to OS/Drivers. And i have quite good rig. R3950X/32GRAM/4TBSSD/RTX2080Ti/1500WPSU/ASROCK AQUA X570/ all watercooled.

Top Bottom