Hotfix 1.04

+
Update stuck, doesn't want to finish, checked all files, restarted PC, its stuck with a 1.4GB file, unpacking takes 15-20 minutes then installing starts and its been 45 minutes restarted steam, now its a 9.4GB patch that is downloading, while on first 2 try it was 1.4GB, hope this one will be the good one.

Since I've installed the 1.04 update the game won't launch for me.
I mean it goes into the CDPR launcher thing with the news and updates and everything but when i press play it crashes directly.
it happening to anyone or am i just unlucky.
(it had never crashed ingame or while loading before the update. Tho it kept on telling me that CP2077 had flatlined whenever i quit the game before the update.)
thanks for the help

Do you use steam? Right click, properties and then validate files... should fix it

so its still not possible to turn off the questmarker? it seemed to me like a bug cause you can turn off job marker and i was hoping for a quick fix tbh

How about auto-drive with cruise control to destination or approximately to the destination.
Another thing, I know my i7 4790 and GTX 980Ti is not powerful enough for 2K, but it is powerful enough in mid-range section and I am not able to run the game with stable 60fps even in 720p with high settings.
How about performance optimizations CDPR?

Hello,

After downloading the patch V's weapons wont show up even if i try holding Alt on PC then selecting a weapon it wont show up and i cant do any missions since i cant use weapons and even just barehands wont show up...

Game still defaults to english on every start from Galaxy. Kinda getting tired of switching it to my language every time

Agree, i have still this problem too.

I have 45 - 70 FPS (lowest when i drive and highest inside building) doesn't matter which quality i set, it's same on low and ultra settings (without RTX,with RTX it's bad and honestly i don't see difference except of lower fps) i. It's playable, but it could be much better i think.

PC specs:
Ryzen 5600x 4,75 GHz
RTX 2070
RAM 16 GB 3600MHz

EDIT: low FPS when i drive are only when i use 3rd person camera. 1st person is ok

Last edited:
LEGIT FIXED NOTHING GOOD WORK(i have tried everything at this point gonna refund this trash game)

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
GoG user here: Updating 57/58% and hangs. Downloaded 100%, but it has been sitting on updating for the last 20 minutes. Any tips and tricks around it? Going to cancel, verify install, then do update again.
Update: Looks like applying is SLOW. Left it alone and it went from 57% to 87% in an hour.

Last edited:
Great effort for launch this hot fix update so quickly, but i have to that performance is horrible. It's taking a lot of time to render the textures, including NPCs faces. Sad because this was the only game that i pre order. Anyway i know what CDPR have done with Witcher 3 and i still bealiving that CBPNK 2077 will run fina on PS4 Slim.

Language setting is still not saving for me in Steam. When I change it to czech and re-launch the game, it is in english again

I have nudity enabled but my character is stuck wearing underwear while actually running around and playing the game. It works in the inventory screen but not when actually playing.

Please fix soon, it's ruining my strategy to freak my enemies out.

Steam, game flatlining and not starting after 1.04
Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.3217599 P4CL: 4158334 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Assert
Expression: result == archive::LoadingResult::SUCCESSFUL
Message: Failed to load archive K:\GRY\Steam2\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content\basegame_3_nightcity.archive, error 3, try regenerating archives!
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\resource\src\resourcegamedepot.cpp
Line: 499

"uptimeSeconds":0
"stopThreadID":15372
"exceptionCode":0x80000003
"processID":7948
"Engine/CommitFailedErrorCode@1#TID=0":"0"
"Configuration/Name@2#TID=0":"FINAL"
"Configuration/Name2@3#TID=0":"FINAL"
"Game/Patch@7#TID=0":"1.04"
"Engine/OOM@4#TID=0":"false"
"GlobalMode/IsClosing@5#TID=0":"false"
"GlobalMode/IsGame@6#TID=0":"false"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxLatentJobs@8#TID=0":"131072"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxCriticalPathJobs@9#TID=0":"65536"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxImmediateJobs@10#TID=0":"2048"
"Jobs/InitParam/WorkerThreadStackSizeKB@11#TID=0":"1024"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxThreads@12#TID=0":"27"
"Jobs/InitParam/AllJobsCriticalPath@14#TID=0":"false"
"Jobs/InitParam/UseJobDebugger@13#TID=0":"false"
"Jobs/Dispatcher/NumDispatcherThreads@15#TID=0":"7"
"Jobs/Dispatcher/MaxHWConcurrency@16#TID=0":"8"
"##CrashDump##/DumpCrashDataSeconds":"0"

I would also like to advocate for a walk button on PC as well as the ability to un-track quests, in the quest log; if this feature already exists and I am just overlooking it [which is entirely possible] please let me know how it's done please and thank you.

Top Bottom