Hotfix 1.04

+
Hey Devs!

Appreciate all the hard work put into making this game, especially with how difficult it must of been with COVID and the unrealistic deadlines given. You still managed to have a really good launch and a very enjoyable and beautiful game! I'm looking forward to all the future dlcs and updates in the years to come. Also i'd like to add a request on behalf of pc players. When the team gets a chance it would be greatly appreciated to add a keybind to walk and a keybind for dodging, not all of us really enjoy having to double tap a key to dodge. Thanks again for all the hard work! Its really paying off! <3

@Dominika While I appreciate the patch it doesn't seem to address a critical issue with RTX Cards.

This patch has not fixed the low GPU usage/load bug on RTX Cards. I'm using a 3090 and still only getting between 40-50% GPU Load in-game. I'm attempting to run at 4k@144hz which I can do easily on other major games. Those games show a GPU Load of 90-100% at all times at 4k@144hz. (Tested on RDR2 and BG3)

I have DLSS Enabled, on performance, and number of other settings turned down to low or off entirely, like Ray Tracing.

Would appreciate any assistance. I'm have create a support ticket as well and sent in DxDiag information.

Here is a link to evidence of the issue ->

Sorry last post from me. So it looks like the new patch has nerfed raytracing in some crippling way for my PC. The only difference I can see is that reflections are smudgier with it on. The odd item looks textured differently (in the trash pile as example).
Nothing on the ground is casting a shadow, none of the lights have that diffused effect.
ALL RT .jpg

Can Y'all please fix the nudity issues in game on PC, I'm trying to be a berserker with my junk out in a gun fight. purple boxers ain't it.

its not as important, as to game function for everyone, chill out and have your sausage party later.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
thank you for working hard to fix the issues :D

Can you guys add an option to disarm and put your hands away? Its so unrealistic when you have your two hands in front of your face the entire time you are walking or doing anything else.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
Visual
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.

give us the ability to change which anti-aliasing technique the game uses on PC, man
the forced ultra strong AA is part of what causes the terrible performance and frame rate

what were you thinking when deciding not to implement this, cdpr?

A PS5 fidelity mode toggle like the Xbox Series X has already would be sooooo nice! At least until the actual PS5 version is released.

Thank you for the update, please keep them coming. :sleep:

Hi noticed around the map there are hidden loot cache that give legendary blueprint for weapons gear ect these loot cache have a ornamental loot box with Jinguji written on them, I have notice a few across the tops of buildings and never opened them but they appear though they should have loot in them I think some of these rare loot boxes are bugged and not giving us the loot that should be inside. As you can see this has yet to be opened nor is there a prompt to opening them. You friendly and deadly neighborhood cyberpunk
16077479526648122105679159230313.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you release this game for PS4/XBOX? Its a next gen game, why even release it on old gen at all?

Especially considering no one appears to even be grateful to be included in a game they shouldn't technically be playing until they upgrade.

Can you guys add an option to disarm and put your hands away? Its so unrealistic when you have your two hands in front of your face the entire time you are walking or doing anything else.

If you're on a PC you should be able to do with by either double-tapping ALT or bringing up the Weapon Selection Wheel and looking at the bottom-right side of that wheel to put your 'hands' away, haha.

Please also look into this:
[PC]
- CPU bottleneck is crazy on a Ryzen 3700x + 16GB 3600Mhz + NVME SSD, 47fps minimum with very low GPU usage in the city, settings and resolution don't do anything
- When looking in the apartment's mirror with a hat, the hat is missing and V goes bald
- Can't change haircut
There's also a memory leak, performance gets worse and worse the longer you play.

Quests
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
Visual
Performance & Stability
Miscellaneous
PC-specific
Console-specific
Compiled list of missing features (quality of life and immersion)

Update (Quote from Reddit)
Posted by
u/RalphDamiani

Discussion
Disclaimer: I like the game. The story missions, the art, the animations, everything is fantastic. But an RPG this is not. This is from the perspective from someone who loves roleplaying games and feels handicapped at the moment. I'm leaving bugs and glitches out. The list is in no particular order.
Edit: This obviously gained more traction than I imagined and I will no longer add to it. Keep note I added many suggestions from other redditors to my initial list. Thank you for the awards. Feel free to bring it to the developers and post it elsewhere, no credits required. I don't intend to convince anyone or advocate what roleplaying means. I still think CDPR is one the best companies out there. Don't trade insults over a game, it's foolish. Cheers.
Quality of Life
- Walk toggle for keyboard.
- Key re-mapping for certain elements.
- Accessibility features missing (ie: text scaling for menus).
- In-game benchmark feature.
- Dash should be a separate key and not a double press of walking key.
- Crouch and skip dialogue should not share the same key.
- The minimap is too zoomed in to be helpful in many cases.
- Missing a toggle aim feature.
- Ability to respec attributes. (Note: Existing item respecs perks only)
- Ability to disable objective marker.
- Ability to lower ADS sensitivity.
- Add proper ultrawide (21:9, 32:9) support.
- Add loot by area or/and autoloot feature.
- Add "stash all" feature.
- Add transparency option for hud elements.
- Add way to remove mods from unequipped weapons.
- Add toggle mouse acceleration.
- Driving markers and onscreen trajectory (alternative GPS).
Gameplay and immersion
- Body slider customization (height, weight, muscle mass).
- Very few options for some of the character creation features (hair color, tattoos, skin complexion, scars, etc).
- Animations for eating and drinking (excluding scripted ones).
- Unable to remove underwear outside of inventory.
- Vehicle customization.
- Apartment customization.
- Cosmetic slots or transmog feature.
- Very few actual merchant stores in quantity and variety.
- No garages or parking lots.
- Crowds have low level of reactivity and awareness to the game world.
- Very few interactive NPCs outside of missions with meaningful dialogue.
- Very few options to meaningfully construct a personality to V. You get to choose missions endings, but not an actual persona.
- Lack of non-action oriented stories and quests about meaningful themes of cyberpunk distopia.
- Player cannot smoke.
- Weapon mods and skill trees largely irrelevant outside of marginal and mostly numerical improvements to combat.
- Lack of emergent gameplay events in the game world (ie: dynamic and random triggers).
- Unable to alter character's appearance (barbershop, tattoo parlors, plastic surgeon).
- Lack of character reflection outside of the few mirrors available. This furthers the disconnection between the player and the character.
- No ownership of items (you can rob NPCs under their nose).
- No prison or lasting crime system.
- Wanted system is largely underdeveloped, with cops spawning out of nowhere and disappearing shortly after.
- Cybernetics lack variety in meaningful choices that alter gameplay (except for limbs weapons). Deus Ex has far more impactful mods that actually change the way you approach combat.
- The lifepaths are frustratingly brief and have little impact other than dialogue choices. V is essentially the same character regardless of past.
- The traffic AI is lackluster and there are too few cars driving around for a large metropolis.
- Trains were obviously cut, even though the whole infrastructure is visible.
- The world interaction is quite minimal. Among items that should be interactive: chairs, benches, toilets, stools, sinks, gym equipment, light fixtures, restaurant menus, smartphones, taxi, trash bins and dumpsters, most merchant stalls, microwaves, dancing floors, gaming tables, arcades.
- You cannot preview wardrobe and weapon purchases.
- There is no reliable cover system.
- Loot system overdone, invasive and distracting. You are constantly showered with redundant and marginally better items and have no attachment whatsoever with your fashion and weapon choices. (Dear god, I hate this one).
- Enemies are too spongy and level design forces frontal assault way too often.
- Robotics and drone control largely absent (outside of scripted missions).

Top Bottom