Hotfix 1.04

+
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
steam no Turkihs

Keyboard fixes for the PC (amongst the others in this thread):

The scanner should be a toggle, not both a key you can hold down and a toggle... switch that caps lock for a walk toggle instead of having both versions of the scanner!!

Last edited:
Thank you to the devs for delivering such an awesome experience, 10 hrs+ did not face any issues or crashes apart from unable to pick up some loot items from floor. Great job guys, keep it up. Much love :cool:

i cant even start the game up. keep getting this error:

Error reason: Assert
Expression: result == archive::LoadingResult::SUCCESSFUL
Message: Failed to load archive Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content\basegame_3_nightcity.archive, error 3, try regenerating archives!
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\resource\src\resourcegamedepot.cpp(499)

Anyone got a fix yet?

Yes, and it's very strange: why CDPR said nothing about this bug to us? One guy from CDPR, just find the 1 second to give us hope, say to us about your work on this bug.. But.. Silence.. A little reason why i dropped Cyberpunk 2077... :(
I just missed my window to return the game and receive for valued store credit due to misreading my receipt. I heavily regrets this.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
Please... What about the UI problems? Still cant get clothes off. You can only switch them. Not take them off. With the hats its very bad since most hats cant even be seen, but makes you bald...

please read some of these quality of life fixes collected - https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kb22xs
As a Senior Worldbuilder (other company), I really like this list. Many components might also become pretty helpful in the later TBD multiplayer module. Cyberpunk. I love the game and I love the world but I am missing a lot of the little immersion things that are actually in the game but being restricted for story-line, which is as sad like invisible walls in other games.

Example:
- you can sit down on a bar stool during a quest but you can´t in the regular game-play environment.
Why. That makes no sense, especially when you want to use the photo-mode a lot.
- You can´t buy regular food, drinks or things from any takeaway place.
Of course its not part of the story, but isn´t living in Night City being a part of it? Yes, I would love to grab a radio, move to some rooftop, place it there, sit down and watch the sun rising with a beer. Using the photo-mode, enjoying this moments before going into action again.

RPG Experience in Star Citizen for comparison:
- you can sit anywhere.
- you can buy and run around with food and beverages.
- you can toggle your movement speed with mouse wheel.

Just a little hug. <3
Cheers and don´t rush things now, you made a great game anyways!

I just sat down to try and give the game another chance and I had the worst time trying to do simple task such as move. I mean it. The game kept pushing me while I was trying to sneak so I kept going much farther ahead and towards enemies. Then picking up all the stuff was an absolute hassle. I had to mash the button to pick up anything and then I had to unequip my weapon to pick up certain stuff that were on the stands etc.

Guys, should we expect a solution to the problems on Windows v1607 (GAME CRASHES ON LAUNCH) ....... or not?

Please do not update the installer version from 1.03 tu 1.04 i have been downloading 1.03 for 2 days now i have slow internet, leave de 1.04 as a stand alone, so to not make some of us restart all again give us a week or so

f this hot fix, all my homies hate hot fix 1.04

For real tho, I was playing the game for 25+ hours, having an absolute blast, hardly any issues other than minor bugs. Now I can't even start the game. I just want to go back to 1.03.

"The Pickup" mission seems to be the most bugged, yet it wasn't fixed in this hotfix? I still cannot move on with my main quest, how much longer for a fix? I was hoping 1.04 would fix it, but nope, still the same issue, I cannot Talk to Jackie, as he is stuck inside the building.
Same man, have completed around 10 hours of sidemissions so I cant even reload last save file

I'm pretty sure this just made the game far worse lol.

I'm doing a mission and I died and the npc is driving me at the save point and when I respawn I'm insider the npc, not in the passengers seat.

want to thank all the hard working people that had a hand in crafting such a creative endeavor it is a true work of Art I only played the game for a few hours both on pc and Xbox one S and know every game launches with bugs and have faith that in time this gem of a game will truly shine. Please don't pay any attention to the negative thoughts of some gamers they are still stuck in the egocentric way of living and aren't transitioning into the new altruistic future that is taken place in this exact moment in time,know that you have plenty of people who are appreciative of your contributions to the history of the Arts

Top Bottom