Hotfix 1.04

+
Honestly, if I could get a 'potato mode' for graphics I would be grateful enough.
At least for the random NPCs on the street or something, my immersion is not gonna be broken like my game running 5 frames per second.

PC Specs:
  • i7-8700k
  • Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090
  • 32GB RAM
  • Windows 10
  • SSD
  • Resolution - 1920 x 1080 (60fps)
  • Platform - GOG
  • Nvidia Drivers 460.79
  • Game version 1.04
Bugs/Issues:
  • Occasional spawning in of NPCs directly in front of player character or within camera view
  • NPCs stuck in T-pose position
  • Noticeable pop-in (e.g. cars, pedestrians, crosswalks, concrete barriers, various objects) even on max settings
  • NPCs walking into and standing inside walls and objects (e.g. chairs, tables, countertops)
  • NPCs sitting incorrectly on chairs, clipping through them
  • NPC poses and animations resetting
  • On occasion, NPC drivers will stop in the middle of the road and won't move
  • NPC pathing issues, such as with NPC cars being driven into concrete barriers and other objects (e.g. outside V's apartment complex)
  • After leaving Viktor's place for the first time, V's car was floating in the air over its parking space
  • In a couple scenes, I encountered noticeable pop-in of detail on car models, namely after a quick cut during the opening montage with Jackie, and for a brief moment whenever I first load into the game
  • Some signs/billboards can become blurry or fail to load in at full resolution
  • V's own reflection is missing completely in ray-traced reflections in the open world
  • Character self-shadows or those cast onto the character by clothing and worn objects can sometimes flicker under certain lighting conditions
  • Occasional duplicate NPCs
  • Missing clothing (e.g. shirts, pants), as well as parts of clothing (e.g. certain collars on jackets) when looking into a mirror, sometimes resulting in the player character's reflection being completely naked
  • Player character model clipping through clothing
  • When calling Regina at V's apartment, her character model will suddenly appear beside the player character, and will vanish after the call ends (this happens consistently)
  • Some NPCs that spawn in the open world lack lip sync when speaking
  • While grabbing NPCs in combat, shadows on the NPCs' headgear (e.g. baseball caps) will flicker
  • Some NPCs fail to respond/react to nearby combat
  • During melee finisher animations (e.g. katana) in certain locations and NPC positions (e.g. lying down, standing on stairs), NPC will pop up or teleport for the animation and ragdoll will bug out (e.g. clip through nearby objects)
  • When throwing NPC bodies in certain locations, body will glitch out (e.g. fly around, ragdoll strangely, clip though objects)
  • Bathroom light in V's apartment being too bright at night, causing the mirror to become unusable as V's reflection becomes overblown
  • When V shakes hands with Jackie before entering his apartment for the first time, player camera will momentarily clip through roof of car
  • Occasionally, while driving, player character will teleport and T-pose on roof of car
  • NPC vehicles in traffic can suddenly appear/disappear when out of camera view, even when they are very close by
  • NPC vehicles in traffic spawning too close to the player
Other Issues:
  • When driving with mouse and keyboard, it can be difficult to modulate acceleration, braking, and steering inputs
  • Rotation in the character creation menu is too fast and imprecise on mouse and keyboard
  • No toggle-to-walk button
  • No alternative button mapping for strafing/dodging
  • After civilian NPCs react to combat or gunfire, many remain in a crouched animation indefinitely
  • Jackie constantly burning rubber when driving through the parking garage to V's apartment in the prologue
  • NPC driving AI does not seem to know how to navigate around parked cars and stationary objects
  • Flickering shadows/lighting with DLSS enabled

Man, sounds like the people of Night City are really something. If only one could play the game ignoring them crazies!
😀😄

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
2805.png

OK

my game wont launch since this update. i got kicked while playing yesterday for it to download and now it doesnt launch anymore feelsbadman

Huge Ditto on the above, after a reboot of my PC,Gog now refuses to 'Auto Update' my games,most importantly Cyberpunk and 2077 will no longer
boot up using the desktop shortcut or Gog ,it sounds like its running but is minimized on the win 10 taskbar requiring a task manager right clock
'end task' to be shut down. Before attempting to install the 104 'Hotfix' it booted and ran fairly well for near 6 hours of playtime over 2 days. Disgsuted.
.On my wifes PC its worse, Its on 1.04 and will not run the game. It says it will update on the next fresh launch of the game,right? Well,I have restarted GoG and 2077 dozens of times today. Will.Not.Update.Games. The drive Gog and 2077 are on has 281 Gb free on a Adata 1tb NVME SSD on my PC on hers she has over 400 Gb free on a SSD SATA drive
Several quests are broken and some of them are tied to Johnny Silverhand as many of us are painfully aware !
"Auto Update" Enabled in Advanced Properties in GoG… DOES NOTHING.Both PC's using Win 10 x64 190x
and RTX cards and Nvidia Game ready drivers for 2077. :(

Hi i don't know if it just me but could you add more world activities like playing pool at bars or darts random encounters and give the npc more life to them

CDPR got this! you guys rock and i have faith that the game will be ironed out just like you did with The wItcher 3!

After updating this patch, the game gets distorted when walking or crouch walking. It'll glitch out badly. This did not happen before patch.

Anyone notice that with this patch the TAA got cranked up?

Mirror (eyes blinking and hair), faces and SSR effects got horrible with 1.04.

Or it's only me?

Yes, I noticed that thing with the TAA. Everything is too sharpen now, it looked much better in 1.03. Hope they'll fix it soon or at least implement a sharpening setting like in The Witcher 3.

Could you please give the option to have a 3rd person view? It sucks that we have so many character build choices but can't really see our character in 3rd person :(

"Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client."

I'm from Turkey, I'm playing game with English audio and Turkish Interface & subtitles.

In steam, there is no Turkish language setting. Probably because of there is no Turkish audio, IDK. So, everytime I launch game I have to change language and if I forget about that and press continue game, I have to go to main menu back and change language than continue...
I'm trying being okey with that but it's starts to annoying me. Please solve this bug.

BTW really greet game.

Yep, interface and text language don't save for me too (english voices and polish subs - regardless of Steam's language) on the Steam version, everytime I have to set it in the options.

Guest 4432061

Thanks for all the hard work! Props to the whole team for doing this <3
I was going to complain until I saw this and realized they're doing all they can at the moment. Thanks for being positive, it's made me more positive

Toggle Aim Down Sight Please!!!!! Please please please. I have a really hard time aiming while holding down the right mouse button. I almost dont want to initiate gun combat because of no toggle aim down sights.

Top Bottom