Hotfix 1.04

+
After this hotfix on Steam every time I start the game it's create a save files with a default save path (C:\Users\User\Saved Games). My 'Saved Games' folder is on another hard drive (D:\Saved Games) and was working correct. If I turn off Sync > delete saves > turn on Sync = files loaded to D:\Saved Games BUT when I start CP2077 it's again create save files in default windows path. I even reinstall everything (windows, steam, game) - it's always create folder in def path. Please fix it... Or maybe there's a manual fix in some ini file?

Is there a way to disable that ugly sharpen effect and return previous graphic quality? Game was looking good before the 1.04... I play on steam.

Please fix the phone glitch where people can't get calls or make calls after it bugs out during a cutscene. Like you'll be talking to someone on the phone and the call never ends and doesn't allow you to use your phone after that. It can even activate choices for dialogue that you don't choose because of this.

I'm finding my game is crashing everytime I finish talking to Johnny on Tapeworm. Tried re-installing drivers to see if it was just a bug there but no luck. Anyone else encountering this? Sent a bug report every time it has occurred.

The biggest Problem of the Game with you should focus right now is; what causes the Crashes?. I had over 10 Crashes already.

Multiple Bugs and so on. In fact i want a refund from your Game. Keep the Money and give me a Cyberpunk 2077 for the XSX with 120 FPS and high Graphics. I can wait until them. Also i play it on a PS4. But may get a XSX in this Month or the next Month. So the refund would be nice.

Guys, you are breathtaking! ;)

I play on an XBOX One X and was a little disappointed right after release. It was not what I expected. Many blurry textures, numerous bugs and what bothered me the most: There were even complete screen freezes from time to time, sometimes even crashes to the dashboard.

Nevertheless, I gritted my teeth, because I was very enthusiastic about the story, the characters, but also especially about the "look & feel" of Nightcity.

Today in the late evening hours came the redeeming message that the patch 1.04 is on XBOX Live.

And what can I say?

You have played a game with us or? I think the patch 1.04 is the "Day One Patch"! ;)

I finally have really sharp textures on the XBOX One X, the lighting effects have been reworked again and the best... No more crashes since now two hours!

Of course, you now notice a few frame drops, especially when you are in the vehicles on the road. Also, in some places the textures visibly pop up in front of the player. But just for the fact that Cyberpunk now looks like you planned it for seven years on the One X... I'm happy to accept minor flaws and a few compromises.

Thank you all for the great work over the last few years. Respect that you "stayed on the ball" in the last days after release and didn't let begrudging people upset you.

Many, many thanks from a player from Germany! Please keep it up!

I can't download the update. Just says update failed everytime. I bought it through the GOG store. Tried restarting the app and pc, still not working. "Installation started. Getting file list. Failed".

You Guys NEEEED to fix Automatic love, let me list all the times I've crashed in this quest (currently can't progress)
- Using the intel talk with Mr. Forrest, Crashes when following the marker out of the room
- Using the CORPO path with Forrest, Crashes when I step in the elevator
- Walking into then out of the server room next to his office
- Scanning the Bouncer's schedule (I assume Johnny is supposed to say something but instead it crashes)
- Reading the terminal after killing the guard standing plainly on his desk
Currently I don't believe there is a way to do this quest without killing the whole club, which I have not tried yet but hear is the only thing that works
PLEASE HELP

^Yes, please programmer have a look at that list and start please implementing! CP2077 could be sooooo much better!

I have an issue where the clothing on my character in first person is different than the clothing I picked in the menu or that I see in a mirror. For example, I chose to wear a long sleeved white jumper, however when in first person and look down my character is wearing the jacket that you start with when you begin as a Nomad. Will this be patched?

Plss fix in base ps4 to 1080p In Quality. I wan't to play this game so bad :( I don't have alot of money to buy a new console.

Can we have an FOV slider for in vehicle or dialogue stuff? It feels weird to have high FOV while playing but whenever i'm in a car, it just goes super low and becomes hard to drive in first person.

Have you sent in a report about this?

As a general reminder to all: Please, send in reports, if the solutions listed on the Tech Support pages do not solve the problems. This is the only way the REDs can investigate variations.
Unsure of how to do a report of a problem
Post automatically merged:

Hi, Can you please change how the game interface is working.
1. User interface item like map, inventory, character etc. It would be great if i press M to open Map and later on i will close it also by pressing M. Now i need to press ESC twice!
2. Please allow closing anything using mouse. I can see (ESC) close at the bottom right but cannot press left mouse button on it. I need to literally press ESC.
3. In BD there is a missing shortcut to Exit BD - X
Other bugs i noticed:
3. Cannot pick up item when it is lying under other item (brick or dead body). Body i can move but brick...
I also would like to just press M twice to get the map up and then back to screen instead of hitting escape

I have an issue where the clothing on my character in first person is different than the clothing I picked in the menu or that I see in a mirror. For example, I chose to wear a long sleeved white jumper, however when in first person and look down my character is wearing the jacket that you start with when you begin as a Nomad. Will this be patched?
How do you see it? The only way I can see my choices on V is in a mirror..?

I can't play in my i7 7700
Please, fix it!
Stuck in patch download here

I can't download the update. Just says update failed everytime. I bought it through the GOG store. Tried restarting the app and pc, still not working. "Installation started. Getting file list. Failed".
My problem is the patch 1.04 is stuck saying 'deleting'...

ditto, followed same steps. But mine is stuck at 75% patch deleting...

Last edited:
Hey there guys, at first thanks for your game and you have all my support, but what's wrong with the game on PS5 platform? Still having crashes after th 1.04 patch. The game just crash down after about 1,5 hour of gameplay and I'm really confused about this problem. I hope you'll solve this problem soon. Thanks for your attention.
GL&HF!

Top Bottom