Hotfix 1.05

+
Thanks CDPR. I really appreciate having a God damn spoiler about V's mouth and needing to mention that we go to a SPACE LOCK, in a mission in your patch notes description.

I made my account, just to let you know that you pissed off probably one of the last remaining people who were neutral and happy playing. Appreciate your incompetence.

Maybe next time put as much detail in your game as you did in the patch notes. Really appreciate the fucking spoilers.

I already had a theory we'd go to space, but yep. Just appreciate you spoiling it. Going to Uninstall this game until it gets fixed at this point, just because of that bullshit.

Calm down you manchild. It's a game. A game which I'm having fun in, unlike you... But I thought you were the 'last remaining person to be happy playing'? Cringe. Take your anger out on someone else.
Post automatically merged:

Great work !
but can we also have height adjustment for first person driving? its too low..
Loving the game
You should have a first person driving camera height option in the gameplay menu.

Calm down you manchild. It's a game. A game which I'm having fun in, unlike you... But I thought you were the 'last remaining person to be happy playing'? Cringe. Take your anger out on someone else.
Post automatically merged:

I have been having a great time. No complaints, and staying positive. Telling everyone I know to keep positive, they'll fix the game.

I'm not a man child for being pissed that they spoiled something major for me.

Maybe take your ignorant opinion, and fuck yourself though huh?

Nobody asked you to reply to me. This was directed towards them. So fuck off.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Talkin ‘Bout A Revolution (Game Breaking Bug) NEED FIXING!!!
This mission that comes up when you answer the call and then when it’s done it pops back up again. You can’t fast travel or answer any questions. You can't do anything even trying to bring out your weapons. Forgot, to mention that you can't get rid of the phone call and it will always appear to stay on, not going away even though you reload the saved files.

How about a Fix so i can actually do the quest RIPPER DOC and not have myself stuck on the CyberWare Screen unable to get out and not finish the Quest and unable to progress thru the Story Line Quests . I know you know because i sent Support several tickets; yet you choose not to respond.

That's one thing I find frustrating - games like FO76 And ME:Andromeda had less backlash and they were FAR buggier (in my experience) and FAR worse games (fun wise, story wise, etc.) I REALLY hope that all the anger and toxicity doesn't get to the team at CDPR. I hope they continue to make games, because I liked TW1, LOVED TW2 and 3, and love this game so far.

Yeah well, its a staged mass hysteria caused by chain reaction of mindless people repeating same stuff, regardless whether they have played or not, read official information or even remotely care, some just enjoy this kind of chaotic situations.

I feel really frustrated about official subreddit that turned into circlejerk or idiots posting absolute lies or constantly repeating copy/pasted whining and complaints without any constructive criticism - people have short memory about past games' issues or never experienced them so they won't know but there were MANY worse launches, even gta 5 with its memory leak or forever loading online mode and loading screens or ridiculous fallout 76 launch.

This lead community to split from official subreddit and to create r/LowSodiumCyberpunk subreddit to have a place to discuss and share game love between each other without constant whining - CDPR - if you're reading this and you ever look at reddit for any feedback or player insights, check that subreddit out, already at aroun 85k members +

Another really frustraing thing for me - I get warned or banned on steam community for losing my nerves (which i never really normally do) reading constant lies and complaints about the game, really toxic people all over the place.

So we're still stuck with that annoying yellow blinking mission marker and the healthbars above enemies? I simply hate things floating in my screen, LET ME REMOVE THOSE!

How about a Fix so i can actually do the quest RIPPER DOC and not have myself stuck on the CyberWare Screen unable to get out and not finish the Quest and unable to progress thru the Story Line Quests . I know you know because i sent Support several tickets; yet you choose not to respond.

Never heard of this glitch, i bet you're not doing something right.
Swift google search only mentions some dude that didnt apply hand cyberware which didnt allow him to leave.

Or try

1. Saved my game
  2. Closed to the main menu
  3. Closed the game entirely
  4. Launched the game
  5. Loaded my save

Love the game have logged over 80 hours on PC. I only really encountered a few minor bugs. For me it's about fixing the sound levels, making the UI larger, then adding in some small but useful features.

1. Please Please fix the issue with SOUND LEVELS. They dont seem to change anything? My car makes more noise than the radio when the radio is on 100% and the sfx on 5%. I notice sometimes it changes if I use headphones. Not sure how that happens.
  2. Make the UI screen text bigger / customisable. No one can read but what the control buttons are.
  3. Location / time info is shown almost off screen left. It needs to be moved or just show in the center.
  4. There's a bug in the database, where if you read notes, they then get shown as unread when you move to the next category.
  5. On that note we have a database of cars, so tell me what car I've just got in. The same way you tell about new weapons.
  6. Also can we add photos of the cars to the rides section of Journals. Otherwise we're driving around kinda randomly. There is a database of cars so it's a simple code job to link and show the photo & price.
  7. Bug Can't remove non-lethal gun mod. On the super duper shotgun. Specifically the mod that makes your gun not kill (thought it'd be useful for cychos missions)
  8. Messages & Journal quests need linking. It's cumbersome to read a message then manually go find the corresponding quest and click track. Link it all together.
  9. Should journal show the quest rewards? or give a hint? Item, / Cash / Street Cred / Mystery.
  10. There's a bug where cars can get stuck on trash & other objects.
  11. It's a bit annoying having to line up a tiny dot onto dropped items. Can you make the sensor area bigger, so you can just be standing near an item not directly looking at it.
  12. Option to save players own points of interest on our map. Take a photo & save the map location. Like a digital notepade. Like this is a rad spot I might want to come back to. YOU have this fancy premium satelite mapping website but nothing that lets the customer do simple stuff themselves.
  13. Does auto-aim do anything?
  14. Why do I have a bed, is there any need to Sleep, Rest or Eat etc?
  15. Bug on motorways. Quite often there's no traffic, or it's on the side your driving, until you're near an exit / enterence. The plus side it mean's you can do donuts on the freeway.
Great work. I feel sorry for the devs right now but the game is amazing & the hype is justifed. I often just drive aorund admiring the views. Hopefully it will be a collaboration with us, the gaming fans to help polish Cyberpunk2077 & make it shine.

Last edited:
Is there an update coming that will fix the audio sounds im getting. I'm getting to where after a few mins of playing all audio will have static stutters and its starting to get hard to ignore.
I love the game so far, story wise :)

on PC when you use a custom resolution the game doesn't show the item stats on the inventory and the backpack, using 1440x1080 happens to me.

Love the fact that even though their are hardships associated with the development and patching of this amazing piece of work, you guys keep working and I applaud you all for your wonderful work! I would like to ask for the next hotfix/patch to address the fact that we cannot resize the screen. The game doesn't fit entirely on my tv and the extreme left and right edges cut away leaving letters cut off from location names and the acts themselves. Being able to resize the image output would help a lot I think. Thanks again for all the work you do to keep making this game better and better!

Top Bottom