Hotfix 1.05

+
Can u write what mod did u download (link would be amazing) and how did u set up everything (some screens)? I would really appreciate it man!
it was the cyber engine tweaks mod. but the biggest performance growth is on amd. and i know if 1.05 is available on steam the mod wont work anymore and they didnt fixed it correctly.

What this game needs is some AI, GTA 3 had superior AI to this in 2001..

NPC Cars run around on tracks and police car AI dont even exist, enemys cant even chase you up one floor, if you run up some stairs they dont know what to do....

Will this ever be fixed? Everything on that list is minor issuew, whats breaking the game for me is the AI or rather complete lack of AI

This was the last thing that broke the game for me, i just don't interact with breaking the law, much in this since the police give you things to shoot and make money from anyway. I do hope they revisit the police AI though and give them some more behaviours, also some more behaviour to the Traffic AI to be to move out of the way of police with sirens, and to behave skittish when you shoot at their vehicle and finally a mechanic to be able to shoot out the window of your car as shown in trailer.

It's 'only' effective for AMD CPUs. For Intel CPUs the workload is already spread more evenly across the threads.
After 1.05 you shouldn't have to apply the HEX edit again since the hotfix officially fixes this on AMDs 4 and 6 core CPUs.
With that said if you have 6+ cores on your AMD CPU you might want to try the HEX edit.
  • Spectre mitigation (both AMD and Intel benefit from this)
  • PoolCPU & PoolGPU allocation
  • Can disable async compute (this option is not active by default)
not only AMD. but close mate :) just the SMT fix was for amd

This was the last thing that broke the game for me, i just don't interact with breaking the law, much in this since the police give you things to shoot and make money from anyway. I do hope they revisit the police AI though and give them some more behaviours, also some more behaviour to the Traffic AI to be to move out of the way of police with sirens, and to behave skittish when you shoot at their vehicle and finally a mechanic to be able to shoot out the window of your car as shown in trailer.

I do agree that the AI for the police is almost non-existant, I mean when you got 4 stars, just drive for 10 to 15 seconds in a car and tadaa you already lost them. They should be a bit harder and more persistent with following V :)

So I guess refund is the only option...

:D That's on you man. It looks like the people who expected this game to be like a gta clone are disappointed and the ones that are used to buggy RPGs like Fallout 4 and Skyrim are ecstatic with this game.

There is a lot more going on in this game compared to GTA5.

Is this the update they were talking about in the press release, or is a bigger one incoming on Monday?

Is this the update they were talking about in the press release, or is a bigger one incoming on Monday?

This is overall a hotfix patch. January 2021 there should be a huge update incoming which was talked about in the press release IIRC. :)

:D That's on you man. It looks like the people who expected this game to be like a gta clone are disappointed and the ones that are used to buggy RPGs like Fallout 4 and Skyrim are ecstatic with this game.

There is a lot more going on in this game compared to GTA5.

I've never compared this game to GTA5. CP is not GTA5 and GTA5 is not CP. I've never write something about bugs either. I'm just disappointed with performance and optimalization of this game, thats all...

The Queen of the Highway quest still has major bugs. For me, the game-breaking one is after we kill the baddies at the camp and exit the basilisk, Panam talks with Saul, is appointed co-leader and then when I have to talk to her I don't get the quest dialogue prompt. In its place I get the two "blue" options about Rogue and Kang Tao. She also stays in a sitting position with no chair or anything underneath her. I tried quitting, loading, skipping time, etc. but nothing worked. Please fix this quest as it hasn't been fixed by the 1.05 patch.

I've never compared this game to GTA5. CP is not GTA5 and GTA5 is not CP. I've never write something about bugs either. I'm just disappointed with performance of this game, thats all...

There are plenty of games where performance is an issue. I mean for example on Game A. I had issues where another person with the same specs overall (Different brand hardware) could play just fine. Only downside of a PC it can be a huge pain in the ass, but I would say give CDPR the advantage of the doubt. They know what they do and already imo do more then let's say SQEnix do for their games.

There are plenty of games where performance is an issue. I mean for example on Game A. I had issues where another person with the same specs overall (Different brand hardware) could play just fine. Only downside of a PC it can be a huge pain in the ass, but I would say give CDPR the advantage of the doubt. They know what they do and already imo do more then let's say SQEnix do for their games.

I agree. I found lot of another guys with same specs, worse CPU and they play CP on high settings with stable 60+FPS. I dunno what to do anymore. I was so excited for this game, I gave trust to CDPR and now I'm sad and disappointed...

I realize they're trying to save the console version of the game by prioritizing patches for them but what's the ETA on the 1.05 patch for PC?

We paid money too and need most of those fixes as well. Are we supposed to just shut up and wait for "SOON" to come?

(I won't be posting in this forum any longer if I continue to get asked 3 fucking times to click on crosswalks and fire hydrants. You can go fuck yourselves.)

This is overall a hotfix patch. January 2021 there should be a huge update incoming which was talked about in the press release IIRC. :)
Thanks, I knew I was misremembering. It was 2 one in January and one in February brain goes pfft sometimes.

I realize they're trying to save the console version of the game by prioritizing patches for them but what's the ETA on the 1.05 patch for PC?

We paid money too and need most of those fixes as well. Are we supposed to just shut up and wait for "SOON" to come?

(I won't be posting in this forum any longer if I continue to get asked 3 fucking times to click on crosswalks and fire hydrants. You can go fuck yourselves.)
GOG Launcher 12 hours ago: Hotfix 1.05 is _NOW_ available on _PC_ and consoles.
ye for sure :=) i love misleading informations

I wouldn't count on any "huge" update earlier than maybe March. Anything else would be a real surprise.
They need to get it more stable for now. There is no room for anything else.
If I remember correctly, this was mentioned in their stakeholder report as well.

Top Bottom