Hotfix 1.05

+
Probably not the most urgent fix, but an easy one.
Everytime I wear a hat (so always for the juicy armor/aesthetic) and I look at myself in the mirror my character appears bald, haven't seen my boy V with hair since character creation. Same thing with the shadow on the ground, i can clearly see my character is bald when i walk around, even if less bothersome/important.
Loving the game btw, enjoy your well deserved holydays!

The HDR still has major issues with low luminance and raised black levels on Xbox Series X. Hopefully there's a way to fix this in a future patch.

Right? I mean as oversexualized as everything is (I mean theres Dildos the size of V almost lmao) they are really being idk, prudy, over nudity. It's obvious at this point it was just for shock factors and thats the end pretty much. (Which saddens me cause I mean very few games show full nudity, even more so make. And I dont mean as like, a turn on or something, if I was that desperate there's sites made for that lmao. Im more disappointed about the freedom and way its being presented now that its released.)

That may not make sense idk. :shrug:
That is exactly how I feel. Like when I hopped in the netrunner bath I hopped in naked, figure I'd RP it since I didn't have any netrunning outfits, only to see that I had that weird brown underwear on only the lower half. Maybe modders will fix all that in time, who knows.

It probably just means V is clothed after the montage, which she isn't right now...

Ok patch notes... basic stuff... far from everything that needs to be fixed.
Wait, you get back control of V without anything equiped after the Jackie montage?

Development Team: You guys are doing an amazing job and as a consumer I am quite pleased that there has already been two patches this early on after launch. You all are making this phenomenal game a mind blowing experience.

I play on the oldest type of PS4 and my game runs beautifully. I do suffer from a blue screen crash at least once a day but I put in many hours of game play every day so that's expected, especially with such a massive intense game running so near flawlessly on such an old console.

Despite the problems some PlayStation users are having I can tell you it is not a game performance issue, it's a console owner maintenance issue. Doing things like taking care of your console, cleaning the dusty vents, making sure it has adiquate air flow and additional memory space this game will run perfectly smoothly.

I will end with this; my PS4 is the 1st generation of PS4s before they became slimmer and I can drive my motorcycle topping out at speeds around the busy city at 167mph/kph(which ever the numbers listed are suppose to be) and I fly through the city with ease. No fps drop, no lag, just an amazing game which is very likely the best game of my life! Bethesda has some monstrous shoes to fill if they want to even compare when they release their sci-fi rpg or even the next Elder Scrolls compared to this masterpiece you all at CDPR created.

Choice/option to have different outcome for Everlyn ;)

The Delmain losing your mind Quest I actually got stuck in that building as I went back inside after I done that Quest to pick up remaining loot, the doors closed, I didnt have enough tech ability to open the door, the bathroom ceiling hatch was to high to jump up to pull myself out and other doors locked. The bathroom ceiling hatch eventually closed and the door that required level 8 ability to open had that prompt disappear and no longer given that option to open it even if I was at the required level, it was just a plain locked door.

Please fix the police system
This. The system and the whole AI needs rework. Skyrim looks more alive than CP77. Seriously, look into this guys and add some removed features or content like the mini card game, braindancing any time... etc. Thank you btw, we know how horrible managment is and how burnt you are but we support you, the dev team not the higher ups; we know you had a great vision in mind. sorry to see things went this way but please don't give up, you still can do this.

I haven't experienced any bugs so far. Nothing gamebreaking at least. I'm still early in the game. 10-12 hours in and started with the 1.04 patch installed. I've been playing on Xbox One X. The main issue is the very noticeable frame drops when driving and during intense shootouts. Maybe dropping the resolution a bit could fix that? It's just a few more frames per second that are needed for a more stable experience.

Can't wait to try 1.05!

Top Bottom