Hotfix 1.05

+
Personally I could care less about the whole censorship thing. I have better things to do than look at my characters junk in a video game.

For many it's not about the nudity, it is just another symptom of how much the game diverges from what was being said about it by CDPR beforehand.

I don't really need to see my character naked all the time, but stuff like showering in underwear and censoring huge parts of the games visual representation, that does indeed annoy me. It runs counter to what Cyberpunk as an adult and mature setting stands for.

"Added some warmth to HDR."

is that all? The whole HDR implementation is broken on all platforms. :(

please watch this Video from HDTV Test:

please fix the phne calls bug, i cant play the game anymore due to wakako calling me for a main quest and just staying there without speaking
thank you and sorry for bad english

The multicore AMD fix also works on 8-core CPU's, so please don't take that away!

Performance on my 3700X was improved by 15% to 40% depending on the game situation with the hex edit, especially with RT enabled.

I hope this was a misunderstanding by whoever wrote the patchnotes, and they just means CPU's with more than one CCX.

For many it's not about the nudity, it is just another symptom of how much the game diverges from what was being said about it by CDPR beforehand.

I don't really need to see my character naked all the time, but stuff like showering in underwear and censoring huge parts of the games visual representation, that does indeed annoy me. It runs counter to what Cyberpunk as an adult and mature setting stands for.
Yeah, waking in the shower with my pants on axed any immersion i had right there and then. Strip clubs with fully clothed dancers, come on, Saints Row was better than that.

Last edited:
Personally I could care less about the whole censorship thing. I have better things to do than look at my characters junk in a video game.

They said nudity would be in the game, people expected to run around naked lol, penis/ boob size is a pointless feature if you can't even see how your character looks. Why lock it in inventory view only? It makes no sense.

If you are going to market something a certain way, stick to your word...

My whole point is don't keep bring it up if it wont actually be a useable feature in the gameplay lol. I don't run around in the nude either. I'm just saying what everyone's thinking ;)

The multicore AMD fix also works on 8-core CPU's, so please don't take that away!

Performance on my 3700X was improved by 15% to 40% depending on the game situation with the hex edit, especially with RT enabled.

I hope this was a misunderstanding by whoever wrote the patchnotes, and they just means CPU's with more than one CCX.
Literally did nothing for my 3700x and was never supposed to do anything on 8 core and above.

So right after Hotfix 1.05 I noticed that I can't get out of the settings menu when I hit circle on the PS4??? I even tried disconnecting my device I think I'll just have to close the whole app and not open the settings menu?

Hi, :) in the technical section there is a topic talking about this and some possible 'fixes'. Would you like to look over there? Maybe something will help in your case.

Why are the console patches coming out before PC? Doesn't console "need" a verification process while PC does not? Waiting for fixes on PC because the console version is worse is kinda weird.
Still no walk button, but there's a mod for it...
Let's face it. I'm currently playing on a base ps4, and while I am having fun, there's no denying that the game is broken. So it's likely the verification process isn't something it has to go through, considering how broken it is on console.

Moderator: Hey there, all. Please, don't derail this thread into a discussion of nudity. That topic is currently closed, since it attracts uncivil behaviour.
Don't want to tell you how mods should do theyr work, but apparently given the current situation, it would be better to just delete/suspend troll, hated posts ecc.. and keep it open.

Seems a recurring discussion among users, locking discussion when people want to address an immersion aspect of the game seems rather silly and non constructive.

Just sayng

It is so very sad what is going on though, because I've had games launch way worse than this (HJC for Borderlands on my xboner wouldn't even launch until a patch 5 days after release, and I have other examples).
I don't know why there is a worldwide witch hunt for CDPr lol, but then this open attack (especially by media "professionals") began before the launch even happened. Before anyone says, "you're on PC, you don't understand," my niece has this on her PS4 and her boyfriend has it on Xboner. Yup, they've had crashes, and yup, it doesn't look anywhere near as good as it does on my PC, but come on, anyone that was REALLY expecting the last gen consoles to keep up with $5k+ PC rigs, you're delusional.
All that said, I wish you guys all the luck in getting things fixed up. The shitstorm is way bigger than it deserves to be, so just push through and fix, fix, fix.
This game, if you can play it, is AMAZING. I just wish media didn't have an agenda, and would just leave off with the bullshit.
Keep your heads up CDPr, this game is a gem, just need to polish it a little more so everyone can see it.

I won't even go into what a ridiculous assumptions it is that there is a witchhunt going on for CDPR, after all up until the screwed up release EVERYONE was singing the game's praise.
When critics and reviewers who have been staunch supporters of CDPR from before Witcher 3 are reporting about the numerous issues and the missing/removed content, that is not a witchhunt, these guys would never do that.

The problem with your post is that you take anecdotal evidence (the experience you and your niece and boyfriend have) and take it as relevant, when it isn't.
Of course there are people who are lucky and have a better experience. Hell, when it comes to bugs and glitches I'm lucky as well, my rig can handle the game just fine and I definitely have seen worse games, but I know I'm not the rule because literally thousands of people mentioned problems, warnings were added to reviews about the broken last gen versions etc..

Your personal experience doesn't devalue the empirical evidence provided by all the demanded refunds and the outraged players and fans. Even if all the fanboys posted about their great experience and how everything is fine, it still wouldn't make up a fraction of those telling us the opposite.

And that is without even going into how the NPCs are nothing like what was advertised, how broken the police is, that there are no car chases at all outside of scripted ones, that there are so many missing features that the game seems like a pale shadow of what CDPR advertised all this time.

Don't want to tell you how mods should do theyr work, but apparently given the current situation, it would be better to just delete/suspend troll, hated posts ecc.. and keep it open.

Seems a recurring discussion among users, locking discussion when people want to address an immersion aspect of the game seems rather silly and non constructive.

Just sayng
They're clearly just sick of us talking about it, which is fair I guess.

Nudity is locked and charecter is shown in underwear in Photo mode or in mirror view on PC even though nude mode is ON , this is a common bug for me and my friends, please fix it.

Hi , thx for the hard work but just for information, after the 1.05 hotfix , the quest “getting warmer “. and cyber psycho “ bloody rituel” are still buggy on series X . For the first one i can’t open every doors on the building , and for cyperpsycho i killed the girl, send the message , decrypt the note but the quest doesn’t validate .

I can confirm Getting Warmer is still broken on my 65 hours played save on PS5. I really hope you can fix this since it is the last gig on my map to complete in order to get the platinum trophy :(

Could you guys work in save organization on a per character basis? If that wasn't clear, it'd be cool if I could click Load Save, choose the character I want (I.E. my Male Nomad V instead of my Male or Female Street Kid V), and then see only the saves for that character.

Top Bottom