Hotfix 1.05

+
In Play It Safe,
after defeating Oda, the game gives a black screen error when I connected to the terminal.
Because of this glitch, I cannot play the game for 4 days. Did you fix this glitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem is I can't get past the red splash screen at the beginning. I can play the intro, hear the dialogue and watch until the red screen comes up. I hit Enter and nothing happens. I still have music, the red splash screen (which is still animated so the GPU didn't stop) and nothing else. Will this patch address this?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 111
Will the 1.05 also fix Intel cpu problems? I get maximum 50 fps in 1080p on low settings on i7 10700k with RTX 3080 ...
I have latest nvidia drivers and I changed memory pool bugdets values to correct ones, all is shown on a video below.

Would help to know whether youre on pc or console and what are your specs? if pc which platform? what have you tried so far? did you verify file integrity?
I am on a Xbox One S. I have tried loading earlier saves from before i tried the mission, tried doing other missions, and of course reloading the checkpoint. How do i verify file integrity on a Xbox?

For many it's not about the nudity, it is just another symptom of how much the game diverges from what was being said about it by CDPR beforehand.

I don't really need to see my character naked all the time, but stuff like showering in underwear and censoring huge parts of the games visual representation, that does indeed annoy me. It runs counter to what Cyberpunk as an adult and mature setting stands for.

IKR choosing your penis size has no reason to be in the game then, yet another bug/gameplay issue 'Penis has no use'

Any chance this will be addressed soon? I know the gameplay bugs and crashes take priority, but on day one V's meat packing bug was addressed and now another modesty bug is being addressed. I don't know, but if they managed to remove an appendage from V's pants, maybe this quadruped oriented outfit could be fixed quickly too.

Attachments

• Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot (81).png
    Screenshot (81).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
Will the 1.05 also fix Intel cpu problems? I get maximum 50 fps in 1080p on low settings on i7 10700k with RTX 3080 ...
I have latest nvidia drivers and I changed memory pool bugdets values to correct ones, all is shown on a video below.

Thats horrible, you should be able to play with much much higher graphic settings. Did you try just playing following the settings suggested by digital foundry? Maybe that will improve your performance and graphic quality.

Top Bottom