Hotfix 1.05

+
Console version suffer from way more issues than some bugs or broken quest.
That's why the hotfix is being pushed to console first, nothing here that need an explanation.

Tons of games always release patch for console first and pc later.

I don't care if consoles have more problems or not than PC. PC players also payed for the game. We deserve the same support at the same time as console players!

I play on one X if you have it you can still get it its not as buggy as i believe people complalining about the Xb1 version. game does crash or chug a wee bit but its fine. but Lets just do the ol Bethesda thing and just save all the time like any RPG you should play XD
Post automatically merged:

I don't care if consoles have more problems or not than PC. PC players also payed for the game. We deserve the same support at the same time as console players!

Im sure they patching PC and other versions at same time as Console even though there prob be more focused i highly doubt they just ignore throwing some patches into PC or Stadia versions as well.

You have, 1.04 was a exemple.

Stay on, soon this patch come out.
Post automatically merged:

Just a opinion - I was trying to find items in the patch note, what is this topic, where some deleted content was written, as someone wrote earlier - then I realized that this is creation, mere imagination of those who created expectations beyond what the game really is it is and how it was actually advertised.

It is one thing to suggest things, something completely understandable, another to create 'fake news' - as supposedly deleted content - who knows where and why, about something not written as it is. Just and by way of illustration: RED BULL does not let me fly in real life, although their advertising figuratively suggests 'wings' ...

So far I have read nothing in the patch notes about 'deleted content'. The forum has an entire section dedicated to suggestions, so I understand that some members of CDPR read these suggestions. All, of course, welcome.

Where did you get 1.05?

I have to assume some information was downloaded for the patch on my computer. As I changed nothing on my end but the game suddenly had the error back, when it as running last night just fine.

So I am assuming, perhaps incorectly that some information for 1.05 was downloaded, I don't know how to confirm this.

If I am wrong I will just wait and see, perhaps redownload it see what happens.

I have to assume some information was downloaded for the patch on my computer. As I changed nothing on my end but the game suddenly had the error back, when it as running last night just fine.

So I am assuming, perhaps incorectly that some information for 1.05 was downloaded, I don't know how to confirm this.

If I am wrong I will just wait and see, perhaps redownload it see what happens.

1.05 to PC its not out yet :)

Indeed, you have all the rights to want something. Does not mean you'll get it, though. Also, you're kinda being presumptuous here. You knew the game would not offer a 3rd person view but still bought it. It's on you then, I guess.
And who is "community"? Some very loud followers are asking (almost crying) for it, yeah. Does not mean the entire community wants it, right?
So, asking for it wrong for you? That very loud followers aren't community? When you guys will actually stop defending Cdpr like fanatics? Also there is nothing to defend. I didn't curse them. I just write the things in my mind. Is that not aloved? I like first person in some situations, as I said before I love the game. I don't want entire game to be 3rd person that would be disrespectful to others, all I want is, a button to switch to it. Cutscenes can stay first person I don't really care that's more immersive that way though. But combat and freeroam would be good in 3rd person. Chill bro. Gonna arrest me for typing my ideas?

the cars do not disappear on the map are rendered over the distance of the entire map, which loads the cpu and, for example, the motor, which at the beginning of the game I left until now yields on the road

auta nie znikaj na mapie renderowane sa na odległość całej mapy co obciąża cpu jaki i np motor co na początku gry zostawiłem do teraz plonie na drodze

Please fix the bug where you get stuck when trying to get out of water. It tends to happen in sloped areas that meet water.

Hello, can you add FLY vehicles & real Subway/custom appartments in the next updates please ?
They'll probably never allow flying vehciles past scripted events. It's why they removed wall running. You can't block off people easily to objectives. If they can fly/run anywhere.

Guest 4071710

You guys are asking for the minimap to get improved but not asking for the option to have a compass instead at the top of the screen like in the first gameplay video.

Im posting these in between getting booted from the game lol

CyberMcGlitchFace2.png
CyberMcGlitchFace.png
Buggy.png

Top Bottom