Hotfix 1.05

+
Anyone else getting slow download speeds too? I have 1 gigabyte connection. It was downloading 50 % fine then it suddenly slowed to 0.3 Mbit/s.

On GOG Galaxy

Anyone else getting slow download speeds too? I have 1 gigabyte connection. It was downloading 50 % fine then it suddenly slowed to 0.3 Mbit/s.

On GOG Galaxy

Here one. Is suppose there is a lot of people downloading at this moment.

The only "issue" so far I've had is whenever I look into a mirror (my apartment for arguments sake) I'm bald. Now in the real world I'm bald :) but I'm playing as a female with a big mop of hair. It kinda freaks me out when I appear sans my blue locks.

Dear CDPR:

Thank you. Although things are somewhat turbulent at the moment, I have nothing but faith in the team behind the vision of this game. I believe we will get there. Whether or not the game needed more time, we're here now and the game is out. Please don't allow the controversy surrounding the launch take precedence over the fact that gamer's like myself, who understand how ambitious of a game Cyberpunk truly is, are entirely grateful to the devs, the team at CDPR, and for everything Cyberpunk is, bugs and all. I am blown away by the work that went into creating this experience, and you guys will always be my favorite studio <3

Ah it was only some bug with GOG Galaxy, now it's applying patch :)

How many time you wait in applying patch? For me its stuck and doesnt pass from 57% . Last patch 1.04 i had the same problem. The only soluttion i found was reinstalling the entire game. It´s a problem of galaxy?

That’s why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 70GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.
I swear, Cyberpunk on Galaxy has the most absurd update requirements I've ever seen. I don't have the space for that on my SSD, so when the update inevitably fails for me (gotta at least try), I'll have to uninstall the game and reinstall it in it's entirety to get the update. Why is this one game unable to do what so many other large games do? Namely incrementally alter and switch out files as the update progresses?

On GOG Galaxy
That means the patch is installing. The 1.04 patch took FOREVER to install. And it was just 600mb.

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-20 000355.png

Also downloading 1.05 at random snails pace (mostly) - guess GOG needs to cope with the demand :(

.2MB/s snails pace :LOL:

no make that < 0.1 MB/s :snooze:

I swear, Cyberpunk on Galaxy has the most absurd update requirements I've ever seen. I don't have the space for that on my SSD, so when the update inevitably fails for me (gotta at least try), I'll have to uninstall the game and reinstall it in it's entirety to get the update. Why is this one game unable to do what so many other large games do? Namely incrementally alter and switch out files as the update progresses?
This is how Ark does its patching system too. I'm surpised the patch is 9GB. When the patch on consoles was 15GB.

Please fix Johny's subtitles will stack forever.
Please fix the item will drop down under the floor and unlootable.
Please fix the language setting will not save issue.
BTW I'm the PC player.

Top Bottom