Hotfix 1.05

+
People could you please use spoiler tags? It'd be nice to see what's working and not working, without seeing major spoilers. Not all of us have finished the game, sincerely be appreciated. Only takes a few secs to be considerate of others, it's all I'm asking. Thank you.

To those of you on PC that crash when playing Cyberpunk 2077, Don't use a RTX Card when playing this game. When i took out my RTX and put my Nvidia 1050 ti back in an ran the game, there were no more crashes and the game ran fine. There's just something wrong with RTX cards that's crashing game's. Even when i play game's like Wow or Eso, Warframe they crash as while on the RTX card, but not on the Nvidia 1050 ti.

I don't what happened..ever since the update, my game runs like shit. I've been lucky enough to only experience minor bugs prior to the update,
now I can't even launch the game...really nice work cd projekt red..

To those of you on PC that crash when playing Cyberpunk 2077, Don't use a RTX Card when playing this game. When i took out my RTX and put my Nvidia 1050 ti back in an ran the game, there were no more crashes and the game ran fine. There's just something wrong with RTX cards that's crashing game's. Even when i play game's like Wow or Eso, Warframe they crash as while on the RTX card, but not on the Nvidia 1050 ti.
Interesting observation. I'm using a GTX 980 Ti and while I'm not very far into the game I have not experienced any crashes or game breaking bugs. Only thing I have experienced are minor audio and visual bugs. A quick reload of my save has fixed those issues. You might be onto something. I have a suspicion with the game being pushed out that a lot of the core work was done on non-RTX cards, at least the 30xx series considering they just released.

Interesting observation. I'm using a GTX 980 Ti and while I'm not very far into the game I have not experienced any crashes or game breaking bugs. Only thing I have experienced are minor audio and visual bugs. A quick reload of my save has fixed those issues. You might be onto something. I have a suspicion with the game being pushed out that a lot of the core work was done on non-RTX cards, at least the 30xx series considering they just released.

If this is confirmed, then NVIDIA might probably release another driver update

This is interesting. I play on my potato i5 with GTX 1080 and the game runs flawlessly in 1440p after 1.05. And I keep seeing people with RTX 30XX having problems.

Actually they should turn up the game settings, make that GPU do some work... They have everything on low at 1080p... AND they're using DLSS on performance. They would probably get the same performance if not more if they turned everything on high/ultra and enabled RT @ 1080p.
Logically I thought the person tried to increase the settings/resolution because the game defaults to High iirc. So he should have 1080p High settings at the first start.
But again, some people have this issue regardless of resolution/setting.

• Added some warmth to HDR.
HDR is even worse now. colors are all wrong.

FIX the HDR pls, the black floor is broken. when hdr is enabled, all blacks are turned into greys. The game is currently unplayable with HDR enabled. check Sea of Thieves for a good hdr implementation

My game crashes a few minutes after starting the game.
"Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined.
I had no crashes before on 1.04.

Sorry, but it sounds like a problem on your end, either an issue with your particular RTX GPU or with drivers. If the issue was isolated to RTX cards - there would have been a large sample of similar reports, and the fact that other games are crashing on your card proves this point. Maybe make sure that you installed the RTX card correctly - some of the tend to be quite heavy that results in a noticeable sag, that may result on poor contact with PCIe slot, make sure that power supply you are using is powerful enough for your RTX config, try re-installing drivers by doing a full removal using tools like DDU, check your GPU using tools like HWMonitor, GPU-Z or Afterburner, make sure it doesn't run too hot under a continuous load. There are a bunch of other things that you may want to check, try googling for the crash report you are getting. If nothing helps - you may want to RMA your RTX GPU

I have three main quests! And in all you need to call some character. AND I CAN'T CALL ANYONE OF THEM! BECAUSE ALL CALLS DO NOT PASS! This bug happened to me during the release of the game. And all this time I was waiting for the patch, the beginning of 1.04, then 1.05. And now the patch is out, the error has not been fixed, there is NO SOLUTION FOR IT! And besides, I can't create a thread about this on the forum because I don't have 10 posts. I don't know how to defend this game anymore. I don't have a single argument anymore.
I would refund this game if I still had the strength to do it. But I am upset by everything that you have done that I can’t even do this.

1.05 is slightly smoother, still hitches a bit in crowded areas but my CPU is not the best i4690K (4 threads)

Still no crashes after 26 hours in.

Although there are a lot of bugs in the game, as long as you keep up the fixing I'm sure it will be better, and I'm still having fun after I played 50+ hours.

GOG client, 1.05 patch application got stuck at 92% for an hour or two. 100+ GB of free space on SSD, Internet connection is up and running. Any thoughts?
P.S. Patch 1.04 was installed already and the game was working fine yesterday ("fine" in terms of this game, of course).

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 78
Is it me or is 1.05 ruined quility mode on series x? I didnt have framedrops but now have them sometimes and i can trigger a mass lagg spike in the area with the gaint fish. This goes away in perf mode and i didnt had this problem in 1.04.

This game is still unplayable even after all those fixes. God damn it, why did u put requirements on high settings on R5 2600x, 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM and SSD? I can't even handle stable 50 fps, nevermind what settings I use, still can't play smoother. For god sake, don't kidding of ppl who should be able to run this game on settings do you say. What is the major problem for running this game on stable 50/60 FPS on this spec? I don't want to all the time upgrading my PC to play in CP77 on high settings witouth the drop and stutter. On my TV 60Hz, 1920x1080p game is laggy asf**k, when I switched to my monitor 1680x1050 game is unplayable and I used 1024x768 and get stable 80 FPS XD So what is wrong with your game?

Last edited:
Top Bottom