Hotfix 1.05

+
Will you plan to fix resolution? As I mention before, 1280x720 works perfect for 80 FPS, 1920x1080 and 1640x1050 didn't work as they should be - you have very bad scaling resolution. I don't want to play on very low res to get stable FPS.

Judging from the latest posts it looks like playing this is just a waste of my time .... I guess my best bet is to take it off my NVMe drive and wait until late January for a proper patch with a (hopefully) improved AI and proper Bug Fixes ......

Between this train wreck and the AC Valhalla train wreck I have over $120 in completely unusable gaming software ..... I'm sure as hell am not going to buy any more new games for awhile when I'm already 0-2

will you release cd projekt red patch 1.06? for the ps4 or will we have to wait until January and February? I say it because there are still a lot of bugs and the game in the resolution on ps4 looks horrible. I hope that at least this week they will release some patch to improve the game because it is a great game and it is a shame to play like that on ps4

Recreational BD player at home! Please! Also more weird future recreational things to do between missions like puzzle based gambling or something! With satisfying animations!

Hi Gang,

Have played 11+ hours of the game over the past few days. Really enjoying it.

After the patch that I updated through steam on my PC this am I cannot get the game to launch at all.

Yes I have tried turning off and on again, driver updates and a full uninstall/re Install of the game but to no avail.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Dave

attached is an image showing that launcher is corrupted for cyberpunk, this is after a full new install

EDIT - ran an integrity check and it replaced the file, seems to work now, whoohoo

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    796.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
will you release cd projekt red patch 1.06? for the ps4 or will we have to wait until January and February? I say it because there are still a lot of bugs and the game in the resolution on ps4 looks horrible. I hope that at least this week they will release some patch to improve the game because it is a great game and it is a shame to play like that on ps4
From what I've seen with Gwent, Hotfixes don't replace big updates / patches. However, the announcement of the upcoming updates was referring to the console versions, so for PC we might see several hotfixes instead...

Will you plan to fix resolution? As I mention before, 1280x720 works perfect for 80 FPS, 1920x1080 and 1640x1050 didn't work as they should be - you have very bad scaling resolution. I don't want to play on very low res to get stable FPS.
Yea increasing the resolution really hurts. If I remember correctly, it was different with the Witcher 3. But I kinda like the pixels tho. It reminds me on Tomb Raider 1.

Last edited:
Wait... so you fixed consoles but with 1.05 broke half of the PC player base game.... lucky for me that i always see what every patch of every game has and if it works.. all of my friends games are now broken.

pc, i7- 8750, 2080, 32 ram.

Patch 1.05 just degraded overall experience. Picture become bland like in 2010 game, fps got lower, cpu spiking 100% even in menu. It was wonky, but now it is unplayable and not eye catchy.

Guys, this game is screwed sideways. Take your time during holidays, relax. Meanwhile make a statement just to not touch the game until you fix things. Then spend half year to fix game and make one patch.

EDIT: shadows are horrible in 1.05. All settings ultra-high, rtx on. Before patch at least picture was nice. it feels hugely downscaled now.

Last edited:

Guest 4508300

Nope, they stated it was a bug and the only time you appear nude is in the inventory.
Welcome to Cyberpunk 2077 where sex and fashion is all the rage but you can be naked only in a menu and have to wear horrible mismatching clothing combos for stats.
:coolstory:

edit for phrasing: I meant that the nudity in first person some have is a bug and isnt supposed to be there. Only nude in the inventory and nowhere else.
Well, today i had the sex scene with this policeman i helped to find his nephew. I was naked in the mirror. Took a screeenshot.

After 1.05 my in-game clock stopped working.... I'm not sure what caused this or how it happened...

time will not advance during game play, I can still use the wait function but otherwise time simply stopped...

Guest 4508300

Have an question:
Play on Normal, why is the difficulty in the meta savegame file shown as easy?

Patch 1.05 made the performance worse on Xbox Series X. Im getting frame drops frequently in quality mode where it was almost solid 30FPS before the patch. Even zooming in and out of the scope of the gun causes frame drops. I mean COME ON ,
this patch was supposed to improve stuffs not screw the performance..smh:(:(:(:(:(

What about Razor Hugh ?
He continue dealing full damage, whenever block you or parry.
All brawler can beat block and parry. This is bug.
If you have this bug, just change your arm to another and back. In my case, i changed gorilla arms to mantis. Close ripper dock. change back, and all start to work normal

Last edited:
On new patch, I have a lot more pop up then I did before. I am still running smooth FPS maxed out settings on 3440x1440p so that is nice.

My 5800X is sitting at 20% utilization though.

Did something happen ? I feel like the visual of the game has abruptly improved since 45 minutes ago. And yet I had already downloaded the patch yesterday without noticing any graphical improvement. It is possible that a patch could take some time before being really effective or am i just dreaming ?

Top Bottom