Hotfix 1.05

+
I had to revert to patch 1.04 manually on GOG.... I couldn't get the game to run for more than maybe 10 minutes tops (if it even loaded my save at all). 5800X + RTX3090... had almost zero issues before I downloaded 1.05... I hope 1.06 is better than this crappy patch. Tried latest Nvidia hotfix (with HDR fix) and also the older Cyberpunk 2077 game specific drivers, same issue with both. Only solution was going back to 1.04. Lost some game progress since I couldn't load my 1.05 saves but that is how it goes I guess.
how do i revert to 1.04? got the same issues. 1.05 made the game unplayable for me.

Guest 4465208

I mean, like, sure, but hot damn, boys, this is months late and so many dollars short. I bought this day one because I TRUSTED you. But you've shown your true colors here, and I'm so disappointed. This is nothing.

And now you're telling us you'll release "real patches" in a month, maybe 2, maybe more??

Don't insult us. This game is broken and you can't fix most of the deeper issues with the core mechanics, like ineffectual perks, ineffectual inventory items, ineffectual weapons...

I'm so disappointed.

And so the reign of CDPR has come to and end, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I mean, like, sure, but hot damn, boys, this is months late and so many dollars short. I bought this day one because I TRUSTED you. But you've shown your true colors here, and I'm so disappointed. This is nothing.

And now you're telling us you'll release "real patches" in a month, maybe 2, maybe more??

Don't insult us. This game is broken and you can't fix most of the deeper issues with the core mechanics, like ineffectual perks, ineffectual inventory items, ineffectual weapons...

I'm so disappointed.

And so the reign of CDPR has come to and end, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Maybe at this point it wouldn't be a shame to put out Modding support and tools?

I'm so disappointed.

The last time someone asked for 'hurry', a disaster happened. Maybe now, a little patience would be better before proposing more tragedies?

I think that phrase 'when it ready' is or should be perfect to be adopted from now on ... the cost of that, is getting it right, isn't it?

The last time someone asked for 'hurry', a disaster happened. Maybe now, a little patience would be better before proposing more tragedies?

I think that phrase 'when it ready' is or should be perfect to be adopted from now on ... the cost of that, is getting it right, isn't it?

Well compared the trailer we should wait.. So your right.

with all this backfire, they might even scrap dlc and work on ciri or something else to get over with.

i've completed whole game and pretty much all side quests, and all i might say is they didnt have solid vision how they game should look. cp2077 is a plagiarism from gta and deus ex. In case you would look into cyberware, stealth, cameras and takedowns you clearly see where it was taken from.

also, lots of side quests and mechanics feels like not finished, but rather early draft. there is no point going non lethal while you can get a scrap of more cash but thats it, btw even if you kill some of cyberpsycho fixer will thank for non lethal approach.
there is no drawback going full chrome, at least there was some backstory on this dilemma in deus ex.

long story short, it is not profitable for them to fix this game, so they will just fix glaring issues and move on, and that just perfomance, i dont see any ai fixes coming, nor anything else.

Is there any full changelog or changes about the mpc clothes compared from version 1.4 to 1.5? Someone noticed something?

Sincerely

Im in this mission right now. But, what your spec, its on Console? need more information and have a topic about in tchnical section in this forum.

Good luck.
PC

How can I update Windows on PS4 / 5?

B_Please.jpg

Don't know where to put this, can't find anything online about it other than the bug at the end with Viktor/Jackie.

Can't progress through The Ripperdoc early mission/early part (before meeting Viktor), Jackie won't say/do anything after I say thanks for the car keys/card. Tried the possible fix found online for the bug later in the mission (specific reloads and saves), this doesn't seem to help.

Wanted to try other builds while waiting for more bug fixes before progressing anymore through the story. Never had this problem prior to 1.05. This is game breaking if you want to progress through the story on a new character, but can still skip it to test different builds I suppose.

Please look at this video and work on that problems.

It shows you what need to be improved with you January Patch.

Sincerely
Also don't forget to mention, majority of the building's interiors are closed off. For example there's a club or a store i want to go into and the sign says "Open" next to the entrance, but the door is locked. Makes no sense.

Also don't forget to mention, majority of the building's interiors are closed off. For example there's a club or a store i want to go into and the sign says "Open" next to the entrance, but the door is locked. Makes no sense.

Jeah.. But what do you want to do there? Just curious as you don't have animations for eating, drinking, smoking, dancing, no drugs, no "good time" in clubs except 4 hookers in the complete city etc etc.

So well those clubs are just some.. Decoration.

Guest 4465208

Jeah.. But what do you want to do there? Just curious as you don't have animations for eating, drinking, smoking, dancing, no drugs, no "good time" in clubs except 4 hookers in the complete city etc etc.

So well those clubs are just some.. Decoration.

It all crumbles when you start to peel away the paint.

Bug: If you run with melee weapons drawn, "additive camera movements" will temporarily be reactivated on full, even if you disabled it before.

1.05 is now crashing more than 1.04 on my XB1X, system overheated and shut down on gimme danger mission and 6 other crashes prior to that and getting worse each time of playing.

Top Bottom