Hotfix 1.05

+
Yeah, cmon CDPR wtf? getting tired of PC gamers being put aside because of the time and resources invested for console peasants... first delay after delay, then lack of options that any PC must have, and now getting patch AFTER?
What happened to the Good Old CDPR that valued PC gamers FIRST?

1.03 was distributed to PC players, not to console players... just to say how wrong you are

please dont censor the game even more:eek:
its not that 18+ as it was advertised anymore...and what's up with V coughing everytime...looking into hand, and thought maybe is coughing up blood but just nothing?
and walk button please:giveup:
love the game xoxo

I want to know who they are even censoring it for??? They're getting BLASTED for bugs and glitches, 40% fall in stock price, removed from PSN store, and they are spending time on censorship instead of bug fixes? There is ZERO outcry about the nudity

Just updated to 1.05, got in-game & also am stuck in settings menu. On PS4.

Edit: Reentered game & my settings were replaced with default since my settings were corrupted. Possibly because I force exited...?
oh maybe that was meant to happen.

Less than 5 minutes in game & performance difference seems huge! In the best way possible. Good work guys, it can't have been easy. Let's see if it holds up. :ok:

Last edited:
I want to know who they are even censoring it for??? They're getting BLASTED for bugs and glitches, 40% fall in stock price, removed from PSN store, and they are spending time on censorship instead of bug fixes? There is ZERO outcry about the nudity

What are you talking about? They corrected a bug! There is no censorship in correcting a penis that goes out of the dress... it's a glitch, not a feature

I got xbox on x and only had the kick every so often, i could care less i know itl get fixed.... i love you guys made a damn good game keep it up, ps make it a xbox exclusive just because of sony.... fk em

What are you talking about? They corrected a bug! There is no censorship in correcting a penis that goes out of the dress... it's a glitch, not a feature

CD dont explain, so, people ll imagine... and that view, in first person, dont do ANY sense...if we can see the nude in inventary.

People are right about it... maybe more communication (edited by myself, Iskras).

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting any updates until January so this is good but can we please get some kind of button to add items to junk to be able to sell it all at once instead of having to sell each item one by one that would be awesome I find myself spending a lot of time selling stuff after I do missions or something similar selling everything that I'm not gonna keep

It already exist on PC. It's the J key. Don't have it on console?

Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

Why lie to us? I'm with an i7 8700K and a 1080 Ti so maybe it works "as intended" on the latest RTX cards but to mine without editing that file it was broken. Editing that file memory pools alone gained me around 25fps on all ultra alone, did before and after testing and all.

Guys with this line -----> V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;) I think they mean this happens sometimes watch the video its on the right time..

The interface language and subtitles are not saved after restarting the game if the dialogue language is different. GOG platform. Pls fixed :(

Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.
Um, restarting changed nothing. It wasn't till the game was run in Administrative Mode after changing that file that it polled for more resources to perform better. So honestly whoever stated this for the patch notes needs to start testing and explaine.

This patch broke the hdr menu on my ps4 pro!!!!
When i enable hdr, inside the game, i can't leave the menu anymore, the back button doesn't work anymore.
I have to disable hdr to get out of the menu.
Before this fix, it worked perfectly (n)
Same here, but I only tried to change control settings, and now I can't leave the settings menu

PS4 now I get completely stuck in settings when trying to change them. It's either play with the base settings which are shit or nothing. How do you mess up this bad with a hotfix jesus.

Please tell me you're working on the Legendary Clothing Shop Blueprint Bug. It sucks speccing into crafting knowing you can't get Legendary Clothing Blueprints from shops.

For those wondering it's the bug where when you first enter a New Clothing Shop and it spawns Legendary Blueprints only once. This means after 100s of resets and regardless of level/streetcred you will not be able to obtain Legendary blueprints ever again in Clothing Shops.

Currently, I believe the only way to get a Clothing Blueprint of Legendary rating is a super rare drop from enemies.
Please put this on the bug stack. It seems to be a fairly unknown bug due to the low amount of people that have maxed crafting but I have encountered it and it's a real shame when the end goal of the entire skill tree becomes unobtainable.

Thank you for being so quick to update CP77 and make it more stable and enjoyable to play. I really appreciate the amount of post launch support this game is getting.

Top Bottom