Hotfix 1.05

+
Thanks CDPR. I really appreciate having a God damn spoiler about V's mouth and needing to mention that we go to a SPACE LOCK, in a mission in your patch notes description.

I made my account, just to let you know that you pissed off probably one of the last remaining people who were neutral and happy playing. Appreciate your incompetence.

Maybe next time put as much detail in your game as you did in the patch notes. Really appreciate the fucking spoilers.

I already had a theory we'd go to space, but yep. Just appreciate you spoiling it. Going to Uninstall this game until it gets fixed at this point, just because of that bullshit.

Is this just correcting an issue where you should be clothed but appear unclothed, or is this actually censoring nudity in the inventory menu entirely?
Basically what they're saying is that after the 6 month sequence you wake up in your room naked. All this means is that when you wake up you will now have some clothing items equipped instead of being naked. It mechanically doesn't change anything about the game.

That's what I interpreted it as. If they actually removed the nudity in the inventory menu altogether they are really barking up the wrong tree here.

I'm not sure why they felt this was something that needed to be addressed.

So, why i can't install it on Galaxy? Also the linked Page for this Patch gets a 404.
Did you already removed it?

PS4 user here. Slim 1TB to be exact. Ive had WAYYYY more issues with Bethesda or Ubisoft Open world games. You guys did a fantastic job and keep improving! Ive been here since day 0! Level 27 StreetKid(StreetCred 30) Level 7 Corpo(StreetCred 12) & Level 3 Nomad (StreetCred 2). YOU GUYS DID AMAZING!!!! SO WORTH THE WAIT & AGAIN PS4 1TB HERE!

Potential Quick Fix for those getting stuck in the settings menu after the 1.05 hotfix

So I've noticed a lot of people on the PS4 console have been getting stuck when they tried to alter the settings of the game after the 1.05 hotfix and the only way they could get out of the settings menu was to revert any settings changes that had been made. I also just had this problem. However, I restarted my game and then altered the settings of the game via the start screen and then loaded my game and the settings are saved and I haven't had to mess around in the settings again and thus aren't getting stuck in the settings menu.

Let me know if this has helped fix the problem for you as well. Hopefully, it does.

1.05 broke my ability to return to the game after switching on HDR. Have to switch it back off to get out of the menu 🙁

As others have reported.

I'm on PS4 Pro.

Hith

I don't know if you guys will see this - but I've literally played 60hrs or so of this game so far. I'm having a lot of fun and while it's not perfect, there's a lot of attention to detail and it shows. People are comparing this to FO76 and Andromeda, but they're nothing alike. This is an actual game with an actual story and I can have ACTUAL FUN!

So, I appreciate it. I'm sorry the launch was so bad and I'm sorry about Sony's decision.

Good luck.

Thanks for the upcoming PC patch, wonder if my performance on i7-7820hk and gtx1080 sees some positive framerate improvements!

To everyone else complaining - give it some time and features will be added and visual bugs squashed, dont buy into this imbecile backlash of trolls, competition and other sad people looking for attention that WILL buy the game again and WILL praise it at some point.
Ironically much more broken and bland games never had such backlash.

Jan and Feb patches are supposed to be major so thats when we can potentially expect larger changes.

Why are the console patches coming out before PC? Doesn't console "need" a verification process while PC does not? Waiting for fixes on PC because the console version is worse is kinda weird.
Still no walk button, but there's a mod for it...
Walk button is lame. Plus that's an additional feature, not a bug fix, which should obviously take priority.

Thanks for the hard work on this, especially considering it's the holiday season.
I'm loving Cyberpunk on PC so far. Well worth the wait! :)

Thanks for the upcoming PC patch, wonder if my performance on i7-7820hk and gtx1080 sees some positive framerate improvements!

To everyone else complaining - give it some time and features will be added and visual bugs squashed, dont by into this imbecile backlash of trolls, competition and other sad people looking for attention that WILL buy the game again and WILL praise it at some point.
Ironically much more broken and bland games never had such backlash.

Jan and Feb patches are supposed to be major so thats when we can potentially expect larger changes.
That's one thing I find frustrating - games like FO76 And ME:Andromeda had less backlash and they were FAR buggier (in my experience) and FAR worse games (fun wise, story wise, etc.) I REALLY hope that all the anger and toxicity doesn't get to the team at CDPR. I hope they continue to make games, because I liked TW1, LOVED TW2 and 3, and love this game so far.

I'm really enjoying the game, I dont understand all the hate towards it, I have had the occasional bug nothing too bad, there have been big games released in much worse condition than this and they were forgiven.

Thanks for your work on fixing some bugs...sorry devs you had to push this out as it is due to pressures from above. Thanks for fixing the Jackie disappearing issue - was one that happened to me. I'm having a great time. Keep up the good work, and direct all this hate toward management. Some people don't understand. (y)

Great work !
but can we also have height adjustment for first person driving? its too low..
Loving the game

Top Bottom