Hotfix 1.05

+
yikes. that's a lot of fixes, and not a single one is something i've experienced (cept for the t posing). unfortunately none of the numerous bugs i've encountered are getting addressed.

Because people are blindly skipping dialogues and not reading shards, they have no clue what they're doing and then blame the game, seen this so many times that a singular person claims ground braking bug where in fact they havent done something or were doing it wrong.

The getting warmer gig is 100% still bugged. Wakako never calls when we approach the building and thus the gig never starts. For many of us, this is preventing our platinum trophy. Literally the last gig I have left in the game to complete. I really hope it's not a situation where if your save file has the bug you're just SOL.

Nope, they stated it was a bug and the only time you appear nude is in the inventory.
Welcome to Cyberpunk 2077 where sex and fashion is all the rage but you can be naked only in a menu and have to wear horrible mismatching clothing combos for stats.
:coolstory:

edit for phrasing: I meant that the nudity in first person some have is a bug and isnt supposed to be there. Only nude in the inventory and nowhere else.

Yeah I still have screenshots of my male V in his apartment the first time, lounging on the couch nude with his junk out. So this is a bug? So my female V trying to do the same gets undies and glitched bra that clips underneath her breasts and chest and leaves nipples exposed? Gee thanks CDPR.

This is not a big deal I guess, but it's dumb you even have the nude filter. Just take nudity off
completely then, underwear for all, forget character customization. Taking out the TPP cutscenes was understandable but I wouldn't have minded a few of those, they looked cool.

One bug I can't get rid of is Jackie taking out a shard from his head with his gun in his hand, putting that nice pistol right through his head in what should be a very emotional moment. Didn't make me feel less emotional, just annoyed at these bugs.

Доброе утро !У меня процессор не поддерживает avx , поэтому я поставил сторонний исправленный launcher . Во время обновления 1,05 launcher будет изменен на оригинальный ?

• Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
Thanks, this was the one quest stopping me from finishing the Japantown 100% achievement.

Still waiting for a FOV slider for xbox & PS4

Yeah, I don't think we'll ever see that on those systems I'm afraid. The game is already ganked on those platforms adding a FOV slider is just gonna make it perform even worse than it does now. As much as I'd love one it just ain't feasible.

There is horrible stick drift on PS5. Like it is really bad make character turn in a complete circle. Its a bummer makes the game unplayable

PC user here, just a tip :)

It's 5:10am in Warsaw, Poland. I suspect that Poles sleep too, or have (should) be entitled to it. Let's be patient and let's not forget, we are on the eve of hollydays.

Good morning! My processor does not support avx, so I installed a third party patched launcher. During the 1.05 update, will the launcher be changed to the original one?

"[AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less."

This is not true for me. I have an 8-core processor, yet was able to get a performance boost by changing a single line in the .exe with a hex editor (I'm sure you've heard of that fix floating around). My diagnostics showed that the game was only using half my cores before the change, and all 8 after. I have an AMD FX 8350 running at 4.01 GHz.

Does this fix the intelligence quickhack skill "anamnesis" I believe level 18 or 20?

It seemed to not work at all last I checked earlier today before patch

And if not i hope it gets fixed soon

V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage

Normally I appreciate a sense of humor in patch notes, but ambiguous language is the last thing you people need right now. I'd imagine this is referring to the bug people mentioned about male v's member poking through his clothes, but I've seen others assuming this means even more forced censorship.

What about your character constantly being bald in the mirror or anytime it shifts to 3rd person
Constant texture pop in on npcs, buildings, streets, etc. when travelling anywhere
Guns appearing invisible when pulled out
Accessing messages while driving causing loss of controller input for several seconds
Checkpoint system not working properly causing loss of progress
Laggy/unresponsive camera and radio controls when driving/getting into vehicle
Glitchy finishing animations with melee weapons
Lack of speed swimming animation
LACK OF POST CHARACTER CREATION CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: Hair, Tattoos, Eyes, Peircings, Facial hair, etc.
LACK OF DRINKING/EATING ANIMATIONS AT FOOD STALLS AND BARS
Plus many more!!!

What about your character constantly being bald in the mirror or anytime it shifts to 3rd person
Constant texture pop in on npcs, buildings, streets, etc. when travelling anywhere
Guns appearing invisible when pulled out
Accessing messages while driving causing loss of controller input for several seconds
Checkpoint system not working properly causing loss of progress
Laggy/unresponsive camera and radio controls when driving/getting into vehicle
Glitchy finishing animations with melee weapons
Lack of speed swimming animation
LACK OF POST CHARACTER CREATION CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: Hair, Tattoos, Eyes, Peircings, Facial hair, etc.
LACK OF DRINKING/EATING ANIMATIONS AT FOOD STALLS AND BARS
Plus many more!!!

Plus, can we have more patience, its the secound patch in 1 week and we are talking about many fix's here. :)

Top Bottom