Hotfix 1.05

+
please, CDPR, add 3rd person camera choice to the next patch, as a apology gift to players community
Sure, more coding and implementing features when the game has more serious issues.
They addressed this thing years ago and they surely will not do this in the middle of crisis.
Perhaps in the large update next year, if ever.
I will not use but if CDPR finds a way to do it , fine by me.

Beyond bug fixes, are there going to be any updates regarding the content of the game? Adding features or missions or anything of the sort? Or is the game, minus the bugs and glitches, finished?
If they finally drop support for old gen yes, the removed metro system, proper car/NPC AI, proper cop system, etc
BUT as long as they try to make the game run on those hunks of junk then no, they won't improve anything since it will lower old gen FPS even more. Why do you think they cut and downgraded content lol, PS4/xbox that's why

View attachment 11096468

People who unlocked the debug console know what can of worms they're getting into If I update to 1.05 and I lose the debug console altogether, like with no ability to get it whatsoever, I'll be pretty mad. You shouldn't take away a very hidden option for people to enjoy the game how they want, specially when people use it to fix the game when the game is as broken as it is sometimes, there are no other tools to do these things yet.
The problem is that those very knowleagable people are then blaming bugs that those tweaks cause, on CDPR.

Just googled that error and seems to be a common error code on playstation.
Perhaps its not directly related to the game?

Read through this article and see whether any of those steps resolve your issue.

Also considering its a pretty demanding game, console isnt overheating and isnt placed in enclosed environment, not allowing much of airflow?

Not a single fix of any bug I have encountered...

Dont Lose My Mind - objective out that door - back in that room & no ACTUAL way forward
Getting stuck in windows or on the enviroment
Fast Travel not working
Sniper Rifle not firing
Mobs dying outside accessibe areas (inside rooms you cannot enter, in the wall, under bushes, etc)
Driving using kb/m being near impossible due to the massively oversensitve WASD...
Walk dont RUN

This can't be quoted often enough.
You must not know or have noticed how depressing and bleak this future is. No one dies in Night City out of old age. This world and game is not meant be happy. It's the same with Warhammer 40k, there are no happy endings. No fluffly pink kittens. There are only least bad and depressing end.
Post automatically merged:

Im not having any of these bugs that people are talking about what so ever so far and ive already beaten the game twice already.
Not beaten it yet, going slowly driving and exploring the City. 30 hours in and just one of the bugs stated here and handfull of other small bugs. No game breaking or crashing yet.
PC, GOG version.

I just came to say - thank you to all the devs who are now working hard to make our experience positive. Yes the game has issues, but DAMN its got charm!

I am enjoying your product a LOT and hope you will have as nice a holiday as possible!

love from Slovakia!

PS
they are not HOTFIXes
as they require the game to be not running

WHY oh WHY does the term get used when it applys only to RUNNING fixes!

Not a single fix of any bug I have encountered...

Dont Lose My Mind - objective out that door - back in that room & no ACTUAL way forward
Getting stuck in windows or on the enviroment
Fast Travel not working
Sniper Rifle not firing
Mobs dying outside accessibe areas (inside rooms you cannot enter, in the wall, under bushes, etc)
Driving using kb/m being near impossible due to the massively oversensitve WASD...
Walk dont RUN

You're being massively vague about the issue with dont lose my mind quest - I never encountered any problems with it, are you sure youre doing it correctly? whats the exact issue?

maybe provide locations where you get stuck in windows? again, never had this happen

fast travel not working how exactly? works perfectly fine for me, you use travel note and select encountered node on the map by clicking on it.

never seen mobs dying outside accessible areas yet.

sniper not shooting - save game, close it, reload and it works fine - never happened to me but thats what people said.

driving is fine, need to get used to it, otherwise use controller but yeah maybe they should tone it down a bit or introduce some sensitivity sliders.

walk dont run is not a bug, there is no toggle walk ingame yet, just download nexus mod for it if you really want it.

I got massive boosts for my Ryzen 3700x by applying the reddit fix, so the problem definitely does exist for 8-core and above, a shame that optimizations have only been done for 6-core and below!
Exactly, same on my 3800x, performance greatly improves with SMT fix.
Gonna remain on patch 1.04 until that is acknowledged.

Top Bottom