Hotfix 1.05

+
I cant understand ur frustration, i kinda feel the same.. i'm still waiting for the patch to jump on PC especially when they said soon that's like saying within the hr..

But i also understand CDPR trying to get it out asap for the Playstation after all it has been taken from the Playstation store so ur unable to buy it, we prolly wont get it till tomoz or later today/tonite depending on where u live.

I haven't had any game breaking bugs yet so I was a little reluctant to start the game now with a patch seemingly hours away.

Please change the FOV slider values, the default maximum is just too low. right now i have to change a config file to get it to 120.

I haven't had any game breaking bugs yet so I was a little reluctant to start the game now with a patch seemingly hours away.
Yeah i haven't had any game breaking bugs well not yet anyways, but have a couple of weird ones.. Like death by garbage bags that's the best one so far or getting shot by a invisible enemy..

Anyone else on ps4 after the update can't change their settings. I'm trying to turn off motion blur but it doesn't let me

fixes this problem when you step on boxes or on cars that you die when you get down, it happens every time in the game

Waiting for it on PC.

P.S.
I hope textures bugs like grey areas on character's skin will be fixed, for example when wearing some specific clothes like tanktops or changing arms to Monowire. Also, V's facial hair not showing in photomode :(

Hotfix 1.05 is now live on Xbox and PlayStation systems! PC version will follow soon.

Are you guys intentionally trying to piss the PC players off? You do realize your own platfom, "GoG" is on PC, right? Implementing fixes to PC version is the easiest and fastest thing you can do.

Unless you are going to implement some extra special PC specific fixes not mentioned here, this makes no logical sense. How will threading PC players like second class citizen is going to help your case?

FIX INVENTORY..

It would be fantastic if you can fix the issue of not being able to remove Johnnys older clothes from inventory.

I love cyberpunk 2077. Game is amazing. I personally don't care about the bugs. I played game at 25 avg fps because game is great

If Ps4 players can play this game smoothly, similar pc rigs should run it at 30fps at least 1080p( low graphic settings). Please fix this for pc users

Please consider these suggestions for new patch

-Vehicle engine on off switch
-Walking key toggle(pc)
-Better cops A. I. (cops should track us after leaving the wanted area)
-Gangs reinforcement system
-unnecessary icons in inventory menu
-in journal show completed objectives

P. S. Sorry for the bad english

The translation into Czech must be reset each time the game is started, the game always starts in English, which is not good

I'll make sure to download this. Thanks.
Hopefully the January/February patches will do even more for the game, but perhaps that I feel ready to jump in finally.

Thank you for your hard work and another solid quick patch!

However 3 things are highly needed in the options, key bindings:
a) Walk / run toggle key or a walk / run button. Also a "always run" option.
b) ADS (scope, sights) toggle option. This is actually very important.
c) A way to change interaction "F" key (on PC) with any other button.

Thank you! Looking forward to these!

Please add a toggle to have the old flashing effect on entering braindance. I was so amazed by it and it was super immersive and now it's really weak. I know it's for epilepsy safety but an optional toggle would be ideal.

Yeah i haven't had any game breaking bugs well not yet anyways, but have a couple of weird ones.. Like death by garbage bags that's the best one so far or getting shot by a invisible enemy..

My motorcycle turned upside down, I got on it and noticed I was upside down, then I tried to get off it and I fell through the ground. But, I played hundreds of hours of games like New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim so an occasional bug like that doesn't bother me.

I for one have no issues with how the game runs (FPS wise) at max :) But It's now almost 12 hrs ago that you folks said that 1.05 hotfix was about to be released, but still NOTHING for your PC folk. It still says 1.04 in Gog.

Top Bottom