Hotfix 1.05

+
Is the fix for DX12 driver crash in this hotfix or not (for Win7 with Nvidia cards)?
I already save too often because game most often will crash while using Scanner and Quickhacks which defeats purpose of netrunner build.
you do realise that win7 is an 11 year old OS right? Might as well Use Linux if you hate windows 10 that much, more support for linux than for win7 in gaming these days.
Post automatically merged:

We shall see, skyrim animations are still quite simple and basic compared to what Cyberpunk has as a standard.
depends on the modder for sure. Skyrim base animation is very simple comparatively but some of the animation modders have some serious talent.

Since 1.05 patch constantly crashing on series x :(
Tried changing from quality to performance mode and still crashes.
Had no real crashing problems with version 1.04 till this 1.05 hot fix.
Please help or fix

They have animations for first person view only. It's literally just your arms and legs bending unrealistic ways. 3rd person requires a whole new approach to rigs and animating. Possibly motion capture even.
There's still 3rd person animations. The shadows are them. The camera is attached to the players body. It's the reason why V is bald. The model details are turned off for FP. But they forgot to keep them active for the shadow. So we get the default mannequin model, or the head vanishing completely. A lot of the animation poses can be stolen from the NPC characters. It's one of the reasons why all the characters (besides kids) are the same size. So they can reuse stuff from the NPC characters. V is also fully rigged in order to do the poses for Photo Mode and the endings.

Using OC profile.

It's safer to use the factory OC, but some people either manually overclock or use the OC scanner. They also modify the GPU fan curve as well.

For example, my generic OC profile is 1845 mhz while my OC Scanner found that my GPU was stable running at 1907mhz (with a custom fan curve). I stick to the factory OC settings, but the OC scanner results explain why some people with the same GPUs get better performance.

I've already done a full Nomadic playthrough, if you will, and achieved the ending that would best match (no spoilers here)..

I only had two major crashes on my Series X that caused the game to restart but overall, I appreciate the bug fixes and game changes but please keep it to your vision of the game and don't censor and change the amazingness of this story to appease the few.

Oh and please don't take it down off the Xbox Store, I have a few more X-mas presents to buy.

today i bought cyberpunk disk version and installed it on my ps5. the game is not displayed on my homescreen although everything is installed and the disk is in the console. it is displayed to me under settings hard disk storage but cyberpunk is not displayed on the homescreen. that's why i can't start the game. is there a solution? or is it because the game has been removed from the ps store?

How about fixing the game so that you can go back into the game and finish all the side quests after completing the story, instead of watching the credits over and over again?!

I'm surprised they didn't fix the sequence break issue in Dream on. Where you scan the wires before you find the secret room. it's such a common bug. As well as the warping to a different location. When grabbing a ledge. I failed the Delamain missions. Because I warped out of range. Out of all the bugs they did fix. I only had the Elevator one in H8.

I'll write right away as it is, the last quest of Delamaine is buggy, so you can't just go through it in any way, I tried everything even to blow up the car so that Delamaine called me, but he's like in a tank !!! 
There are a lot of videos on YouTube where the guys have the same problems, PLEASE FIX!
If you need a link to the video below:

Am I the only one who is maxed out in crafting but more or less have got zero of the mentioned "physical" rewards for this? It says I have unlocked epic, legendary and iconic specs for clothes, weapons, cyberware and mods etc. These should be unlocked in different clothing stores etc for you to buy but I can't find any of them. Really sucks to have invested all this time into crafting right now.

No 1.05 on PC yet...

Man... that "soon" at this moment sucks so much as blizzard's stupid "when it's done"... a large disrespect for the customers... except we've already paid for this... it's like when you pre purchase something -paying up front of course (no "soon", no i.o.u) - promised to be delivered on a date, and then it gets delayed,... and delayed...

Oh wait...

Am I the only one who is maxed out in crafting but more or less have got zero of the mentioned "physical" rewards for this? It says I have unlocked epic, legendary and iconic specs for clothes, weapons, cyberware and mods etc. These should be unlocked in different clothing stores etc for you to buy but I can't find any of them. Really sucks to have invested all this time into crafting right now.
Yeah, that's a bug. People said you can only get leg when you first enter that store. After the first time, never show up again.

Please elaborate on that "soon" for PC version...

I don´t see any perticular reason why the last-gen consoles shoul be pushed earlier since the game was never really intened for them (4 to 7 years old devices...) But whatever, please release it soon, I don´t want to wait until Monday...

you do realise that win7 is an 11 year old OS right? Might as well Use Linux if you hate windows 10 that much, more support for linux than for win7 in gaming these days.

You do realise many still use Win 7 because they know how much of PITA Win10 is, right?

Top Bottom