Hotfix 1.05

+
i7 7700, RTX 2060, high settings. I was actually running it on Medium/Low for a while to see if that made a difference, but it didn't.

I think altering settings won´t help much - I guess you have both GPU driver and Windows up to date...? Have you tried to verify game files? Maybe the instalaltion is corrupted somehow. Even though there are may bugs, such frequent crashes shouldn´t appear on a decent, modern (and up to date) PC. But maybe I ´m wrong, dunno.

I'm almost 70hrs in and besides 1440p performance with rtx on being shit on my 3700x/2080 super in specific areas(or when driving above 60mph in the city) all I want is for the gd mini map to be zoomed out more ffs!

hello CD Team, interesting i am using first generation i7 870 CPU and now i have use AVX and i have no crushes, if i updateted 1.05 still runing my Old CPU very well?
"
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
" what is this?

Full Third person perspective mode please!

Attachments

• FED902D1-C5A5-4836-9A47-0758B7CE56DA.jpeg
    FED902D1-C5A5-4836-9A47-0758B7CE56DA.jpeg
    730.5 KB · Views: 195
  • D43AEBB4-8A2B-40A2-B4E9-A76EE6B1A144.jpeg
    D43AEBB4-8A2B-40A2-B4E9-A76EE6B1A144.jpeg
    529.8 KB · Views: 196
  • EBFD2535-2A74-467D-A4EB-EEF2E5202DE1.jpeg
    EBFD2535-2A74-467D-A4EB-EEF2E5202DE1.jpeg
    565 KB · Views: 182
  • 49F09C3A-5657-48B7-A04E-5B8CF008A93D.jpeg
    49F09C3A-5657-48B7-A04E-5B8CF008A93D.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 284
  • F3B022B1-9613-45DF-A44D-E1A2D1B4E0F4.jpeg
    F3B022B1-9613-45DF-A44D-E1A2D1B4E0F4.jpeg
    921.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 99E9FF6C-E6B1-4672-B112-CC79EEF28203.jpeg
    99E9FF6C-E6B1-4672-B112-CC79EEF28203.jpeg
    829.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 40D0AA36-B25D-4BC3-B805-985A7DD735F7.jpeg
    40D0AA36-B25D-4BC3-B805-985A7DD735F7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
  • C6273051-5CB5-4D79-8970-D33B87B4A8EF.jpeg
    C6273051-5CB5-4D79-8970-D33B87B4A8EF.jpeg
    728.1 KB · Views: 161
At first I can't get a stable 30 fps at 1920x1080 (low-medium). Now I can't even get a f*cking patch. Good CDPR ..... Very good .... This old man tried to be polite, patient and understanding ... But what the f*ck, I can't even download the patch in your own client:mad:

hello CD Team, interesting i am using first generation i7 870 CPU and now i have use AVX and i have no crushes, if i updateted 1.05 still runing my Old CPU very well?
"
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
" what is this?

Its a CPU instruction, where if your CPU supports it can lead to better performance. But your CPU is too old to support it so it causes crashes when trying to use it. So for you this will mean less crashes, but for people with newer CPU's it will mean the game is less performant.

I can't believe that claim that editing the memory_pool_budgets.csv has no effect... I and many people I know have edited that file and EVERYONE sees an improvement, load times are literally 10% of what they once were, in other words it is 10 times faster loading after the edit... removing that file worries me greatly. please be careful CDPR... you don't sound like you know what you are talking about here

I can't believe that claim that editing the memory_pool_budgets.csv has no effect... I and many people I know have edited that file and EVERYONE sees an improvement, load times are literally 10% of what they once were, in other words it is 10 times faster loading after the edit... removing that file worries me greatly. please be careful CDPR... you don't sound like you know what you are talking about here
You think they would lie on purpose for what?
LOL

"you don't sound like you know what you are talking about here"
Yeah CDPR are just a bunch of plumbers after all...riiiight

LOL

Yeah its even funnier too when you use sysinternals/procmon to monitor that file and see what programs loads it.
The game never even loads it, the "performance improvements" people are seeing have been entirely a placebo.

LOL

uhuh... whatever dude. it clearly effects load times, it's very obvious that it does. that is all I'm saying. they are wrong to claim it doesn't.

uhuh... whatever dude. it clearly effects load times, it's very obvious that it does. that is all I'm saying. they are wrong to claim it doesn't.

They created the game, are you seriously suggesting that the people who made it don't understand how it works? If you don't believe me run sysinternals/procmon and point it at that file. It is never even loaded by the game.

Yeah its even funnier too when you use sysinternals/procmon to monitor that file and see what programs loads it.
The game never even loads it, the "performance improvements" people are seeing have been entirely a placebo.

It's hard to believe it's a placebo, when the load time difference is so huge after the edit... it's nothing minor at all, it's a massive improvement... I'm not imagining it, so something is going on there

Just googled that error and seems to be a common error code on playstation.
Perhaps its not directly related to the game?

Read through this article and see whether any of those steps resolve your issue.

Also considering its a pretty demanding game, console isnt overheating and isnt placed in enclosed environment, not allowing much of airflow?

This is not the case, in other games it happens but very occasionally. In Cyberpunk the crashes that I am having are much more constant. I will be waiting for the next update! thanks for answering.

today i bought cyberpunk disk version and installed it on my ps5. the game is not displayed on my homescreen although everything is installed and the disk is in the console. it is displayed to me under settings hard disk storage but cyberpunk is not displayed on the homescreen. that's why i can't start the game. is there a solution? or is it because the game has been removed from the ps store?

After Star Citizen, cp2077 is the biggest player scam in game history. Most of the money was obviously used for fraudulent advertising and there was no money left for the game itself. In the supplied game, there are almost no game mechanics on which the promotion was based. Developed for consoles on which it is not possible to play, then hastily made a port on the PC, where they did not bother to give even the standard control settings (until today p1.05 they are not able to fix or comment on something that the mods fixed in 3 hours !!! Why?). In patch 1.04, they removed the last remnants of what was promised. CDPR has its former fans and supporters as toilet paper. This fact is most evident in the meaningless statements and zero feedback to cheated customers. CDPR does not deserve any further support from the gaming community. They had everything from us. Support, respect, money and everything was thrown away. For a long time I didn't feel so cheated. Because the boxed product cannot be returned, I was also robbed. (n)

Just booted up 1.05 patch and after a lil running around I went to settings to check the gamma and it would not allow me to close the settings window. Was like it wasn't reading the demand. But I could change settings no problem, but couldn't close the window at all. Playing on PS4.

Top Bottom