Hotfix 1.05

+
It's almost 20:00 (or 8 PM) in Poland, do you really expect them to release something today anymore?
Sure they've acknowledged they fucked up (at least to some degree) but they don't seem to realize what situation they are in yet and what expectations their customers have..

I know that the patch for pc is not arriving sooner if I complain, but where is the PC patch? I cant progress in the story anymore and I beg that this patch will help to let me progress...

Thanks for busting your rears to get things cleaned up with the game. That is alot of fixes!

I have been enjoying the hell out of this game, and I am level 20 on my 2nd playthrough now. Can't wait for things to get to a normal state with this game so you all can move past the launch issues and get to the good stuff like expansions!

Eric

When can PC users patch?

112df121.jpg

Look at my progress
Played for nearly 90 hours, but can't progress in Chapter 2 missions.
I played with a new game three times, but the result was always the same.

When can pc users patch?
What's the difference between pc and console patches?
Why aren't they patched at the same time?
Do you ignore PC users?

Im happy this patch fixes the one issue I was having which is of course the AVX requirement, how to use an utility mod on the Nexus to get around it.

When can PC users patch?

View attachment 11098475
Look at my progress
Played for nearly 90 hours, but can't progress in Chapter 2 missions.
I played with a new game three times, but the result was always the same.

When can pc users patch?
What's the difference between pc and console patches?
Why aren't they patched at the same time?
Do you ignore PC users?

They 'ignore' PC users when launch, one week a go, the 1.04 to...errrr... PC users first? I have 120 hours in game*

I wouldn't aggree that the mempool.csv file isn't connected, because my framerate stopped dropping after I changed the values in it. Before, few hours into the game, every single time I played my framerate would go down a third and I'd have to restart the game fully to make it run ok again. And after now it doesn't anymore.
We'll see what happens when they remove it with the patch...

Good job fixing the crosshair getting stuck on the screen, happened to me especially with the smart gun implant + power weapons.

But we really need full rework on Mouse + Keyboard control scheme, it's pretty atrocious, things like you have 3 ways to switch weapons but no ability to slow walk, keybinding can effectively be done only through the config file,

Also fix the first-person POV in the cars, the view is very limited and in some bigger cars, like the one you get for the boxing fight, you feel like you're a child sitting at the wheel, barely see the road.

Could the reason for the PC delay be due to additional features/fixes not mentioned in the original patch notes?

Top Bottom