Hotfix 1.05

+
i dont get how they say the memory pool thing wasnt working at all and it was just restarting the game that fixed it .. i tested it multiple hours with and without the fix, and had less frame drops and overall higher framerates even after hours of gaming with the fix .. stop lying to us cdpr and admit that you fucked up big, also the smt fix is apperantly not needed for 8c cpus ? what ? my 3700x is a 8c cpu and changeing the smt thing allowed me to atleast walk in crowded areas with more than 10 frames on 1080p high ...

As others gave stated. The AMD Ryzen issue does NOT only affect the 4 or 6 cores CPU. Here's my setup and I am currently running the game on LOW settings/no RTX and 45-70fps average:
Ryzen 7 2700x 8 core cpu
Nvidia RTX 2060
SSD (Sata 3 I think)
32gb 3200-3600rpm DDR4 Ram
1440p 144hz monitor
(Note I tried running at 1080p it did not help in the slightest)
There is no way with my setup I can't easily reach High setting with 120FPS with RTX off.
Anyone here got any tips?

I have a 3600 and 2070super. At 1080p Ultra preset with RT refecltions on, RT lighting medium, DLSS auto, RT shadows off. I am getting 60fps average, dips into 40s in city center/busy markets. Something is up with your performance

One thing I did was a fresh Windows 10 install. Noticed it helped with performance. I would recommend doing this, it is worth the effort. Remember to copy your current saves though and post them back into my documents location the game uses. If you forget like I did, you can manually recover them from steam cloud as it seems cloud sync isn't doing it automatically at the moment.

I see you fixed the bug at the prologue in this patch. I got dumped in the mud and couldnt get out. hopefully you fixed that too?

When are you going to fix the AI? The cars? the police? they just act so strangely at times? Even when you call your vehicle, the traffic just stops dead?

Police tend to over-react or not react at all? This needs to be tweaked,

Too many vehicles up for sale so quickly, not enough money to buy them though?

Some of the weapon and reload times (even with perks) seem a bit long winded at times.

What about adding some mini games, arcades? pachinko? id love to play these?

Otherwise I am enjoying the game, the crafting, the quests etc. I really enjoy exploring Night City.

The weapons do get devalued by the sheer amount available, at times im overloaded. I can store or dissasemble/sell i know.

The map gps? needs to be a bit quicker, i keep missing my turns!

I been playing 28hrs so far on PC.

Last edited:
Don't want to tell you how mods should do theyr work, but apparently given the current situation, it would be better to just delete/suspend troll, hated posts ecc.. and keep it open.

Seems a recurring discussion among users, locking discussion when people want to address an immersion aspect of the game seems rather silly and non constructive.

Just sayng

Thank you.

Guest 4478408

does not showup as download or update my game if i click check for updates in gog launcher.

It's fun how PC release of Cyberpunk 2077 can be delayed because of consoles, but how console release of an hotfix cannot be delayed to release at the same time than PC...
:shrug:

It's fun how PC release of Cyberpunk 2077 can be delayed because of consoles, but how console release of an hotfix cannot be delayed to release at the same time than PC...
:shrug:

Console version suffer from way more issues than some bugs or broken quest.
That's why the hotfix is being pushed to console first, nothing here that need an explanation.

Tons of games always release patch for console first and pc later.

Hi :)

What the name of the quest, your plataform?
Post automatically merged:

Hi - just to remember :)

- 1.04 come out first to PC players, after come to consoles. In one week we have 2 patchs to multiplataforms.

I may be mistaken, but I suspect that people - besides ourselves, need to sleep, eat, bathe, give some attention to family members ... breathe ...But, I just suspect :)

(Keep this up, CDPR Nice job)!
Hi - just to remember :)

- 1.04 come out first to PC and Playstation, after come to Xbox.
In one week we have 2 patchs to multiplataforms. - Yes. But the game didn't work for many, that's why.

I may be mistaken, but I suspect that people - besides ourselves, need to sleep, eat, bathe, give some attention to family members ... breathe ...But, I just suspect :) --I suspect that when a power plant accident occurs, people may work in shifts....But, I just suspect:)

P.S.please stop talking for whom and when the patch came out.
P.S.2 All we want is an answer when the patch comes out

Maybe they should have released the patch on the PC first, since there are fewer problems on it, and work on the patch for consoles until December 24 and then release it if there are so many bugs in it.

Maybe they should have released the patch on the PC first, since there are fewer problems on it, and work on the patch for consoles until December 24 and then release it if there are so many bugs in it.

With the situation given, they are in damage controll tryng to avoid people refunding when they can actually fix the problem.

So, Cdpr, where is 3rd person perspective, ha? I want to play the game as I want to play, not directions of your likings as company. I'm paying for this, and I have all rights to want 3rd person view. You gonna delete my comment?? The "immersion" you talking about is good, but that's a game, I wan't to see my character in action, not on the mirrors. I don't need that kinda immersion.. Let me give you an idea. A pocket mirror or phone with front camera. Maybe I can see my character easly that way (!) This ain't Call of duty or Battlefield. That's an open world rpg game. You are a big big company you can handle it. Look at Gta Rdr2 Skyrim Fallout and other games, they did it amazing, you can do it to.. On the story side, look at the last of us 2, has a beautiful 3rd person and yet, you can still get immersion and emotions out of it. Also 1st person view makes me dizzy after 2-3 hours of playing. You guys gonna make me epilepsy! And last thing, the game doesn't even has a barber or surgeon to fix our faces or hairstyles orr.. tattoos. We can't make ourselves look like Adam Smasher or Takemura, fully robotic. That is not "immersion" that I wanted from this game at the start. I love this game trully. Not gonna lie I already created 4 characters and played 130 hours or something. Finished the story 3 or 4 times. Passed most of the side quests, purchesed all cars. All I wanted is 3rd person view from this game also an online feature ofcourse. And I know that community want's those to.

So, Cdpr, where is 3rd person perspective, ha? I want to play the game as I want to play, not directions of your likings as company. I'm paying for this, and I have all rights to want 3rd person view. You gonna delete my comment?? The "immersion" you talking about is good, but that's a game, I wan't to see my character in action, not on the mirrors. I don't need that kinda immersion.. Let me give you an idea. A pocket mirror or phone with front camera. Maybe I can see my character easly that way (!) This ain't Call of duty or Battlefield. That's an open world rpg game. You are a big big company you can handle it. Look at Gta Rdr2 Skyrim Fallout and other games, they did it amazing, you can do it to.. On the story side, look at the last of us 2, has a beautiful 3rd person and yet, you can still get immersion and emotions out of it. Also 1st person view makes me dizzy after 2-3 hours of playing. You guys gonna make me epilepsy! And last thing, the game doesn't even has a barber or surgeon to fix our faces or hairstyles orr.. tattoos. We can't make ourselves look like Adam Smasher or Takemura, fully robotic. That is not "immersion" that I wanted from this game at the start. I love this game trully. Not gonna lie I already created 4 characters and played 130 hours or something. Finished the story 3 or 4 times. Passed most of the side quests, purchesed all cars. All I wanted is 3rd person view from this game also an online feature ofcourse. And I know that community want's those to.
You were told multiple times during marketing campaign that there will be no 3rd person view. If u still bought the game, that's ur problem now.

it was always advertised as an fps game, you should have paid more attention
Only a mod can give you 3rd person right now.

As you walk away from the building the lights disappear.
It happens in many places

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-19 214314s.png
Captura de pantalla 2020-12-19 214240.png

There is no interaction with the water, no steps or shots.

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-19 21dsds4650.png

My guess as to why it didn't come out on PC first, and the reason we are waiting is this line

• Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.

Top Bottom