Hotfix 1.05

+
With the situation given, they are in damage controll tryng to avoid people refunding when they can actually fix the problem.

Refunds on the console are valid until December 21, which means that the patch for them should have been released after 21.

Can we get a fix to cloth and weapon mods/ character stats? Kinda integral to gameplay, otherwise what was the entire point of mod slots and mods?
  1. Armor stat doesn't do anything to mitigate damage
  2. Movement Stat/ fall damage doesn't work
  3. Crit Chance + Crit damage stack issue
  4. % Damage to high/moderate threat enemies doesn't work
  5. Weapon recoil elimination doesn't work
Literally only mods that work is
  1. Carry Capacity
  2. Damage + mods

So, Cdpr, where is 3rd person perspective, ha? I want to play the game as I want to play, not directions of your likings as company. I'm paying for this, and I have all rights to want 3rd person view. You gonna delete my comment?? The "immersion" you talking about is good, but that's a game, I wan't to see my character in action, not on the mirrors. I don't need that kinda immersion.. Let me give you an idea. A pocket mirror or phone with front camera. Maybe I can see my character easly that way (!) This ain't Call of duty or Battlefield. That's an open world rpg game. You are a big big company you can handle it. Look at Gta Rdr2 Skyrim Fallout and other games, they did it amazing, you can do it to.. On the story side, look at the last of us 2, has a beautiful 3rd person and yet, you can still get immersion and emotions out of it. Also 1st person view makes me dizzy after 2-3 hours of playing. You guys gonna make me epilepsy! And last thing, the game doesn't even has a barber or surgeon to fix our faces or hairstyles orr.. tattoos. We can't make ourselves look like Adam Smasher or Takemura, fully robotic. That is not "immersion" that I wanted from this game at the start. I love this game trully. Not gonna lie I already created 4 characters and played 130 hours or something. Finished the story 3 or 4 times. Passed most of the side quests, purchesed all cars. All I wanted is 3rd person view from this game also an online feature ofcourse. And I know that community want's those to.
No, dont do it, CDPR! I dont want the 3rd person. The whole game was done for 1rd person, all scenes and animations. Leave 3rd view for Rockstar or Ubisoft. Cyberpunk 2077 is 1rd perspective only. And it is for the best. Thank you, CDPR!

Hi - just to remember :)

- 1.04 come out first to PC and Playstation, after come to Xbox.
In one week we have 2 patchs to multiplataforms. - Yes. But the game didn't work for many, that's why.

I may be mistaken, but I suspect that people - besides ourselves, need to sleep, eat, bathe, give some attention to family members ... breathe ...But, I just suspect :) --I suspect that when a power plant accident occurs, people may work in shifts....But, I just suspect:)

P.S.please stop talking for whom and when the patch came out.
P.S.2 All we want is an answer when the patch comes out

Your answer is here: when it ready. :)

Can we get a fix to cloth and weapon mods/ character stats? Kinda integral to gameplay, otherwise what was the entire point of mod slots and mods?
  1. Armor stat doesn't do anything to mitigate damage
  2. Movement Stat/ fall damage doesn't work
  3. Crit Chance + Crit damage stack issue
  4. % Damage to high/moderate threat enemies doesn't work
  5. Weapon recoil elimination doesn't work
Literally only mods that work is
  1. Carry Capacity
  2. Damage + mods
Recoil, crit certainly works for me, dunno about other mods.

No, dont do it, CDPR! I dont want the 3rd person. The whole game was done for 1rd person, all scenes and animations. Leave 3rd view for Rockstar or Ubisoft. Cyberpunk 2077 is 1rd perspective only. And it is for the best. Thank you, CDPR!
A quick-access vanity cam would be cool though, like hold "B" to pan around your character, kinda like how the vanity cam works in Bethesda titles.

I was using the AVX fix so that I could play the game, 1.05 which was supposed to have a fix for that issue doesn't work. At least for me, I am getting the exact same issue I was before, game starts get into mission (saved game) and then it crashes and sends in an error report.

To test things I started a new game Corpo this time, and game crashed during prologue when trying to sit in Jenkins office, previous game was a nomad run.

So, Cdpr, where is 3rd person perspective, ha? I want to play the game as I want to play, not directions of your likings as company. I'm paying for this, and I have all rights to want 3rd person view. You gonna delete my comment?? The "immersion" you talking about is good, but that's a game, I wan't to see my character in action, not on the mirrors. I don't need that kinda immersion.. Let me give you an idea. A pocket mirror or phone with front camera. Maybe I can see my character easly that way (!) This ain't Call of duty or Battlefield. That's an open world rpg game. You are a big big company you can handle it. Look at Gta Rdr2 Skyrim Fallout and other games, they did it amazing, you can do it to.. On the story side, look at the last of us 2, has a beautiful 3rd person and yet, you can still get immersion and emotions out of it. Also 1st person view makes me dizzy after 2-3 hours of playing. You guys gonna make me epilepsy! And last thing, the game doesn't even has a barber or surgeon to fix our faces or hairstyles orr.. tattoos. We can't make ourselves look like Adam Smasher or Takemura, fully robotic. That is not "immersion" that I wanted from this game at the start. I love this game trully. Not gonna lie I already created 4 characters and played 130 hours or something. Finished the story 3 or 4 times. Passed most of the side quests, purchesed all cars. All I wanted is 3rd person view from this game also an online feature ofcourse. And I know that community want's those to.

Indeed, you have all the rights to want something. Does not mean you'll get it, though. Also, you're kinda being presumptuous here. You knew the game would not offer a 3rd person view but still bought it. It's on you then, I guess.
And who is "community"? Some very loud followers are asking (almost crying) for it, yeah. Does not mean the entire community wants it, right?

I was using the AVX fix so that I could play the game, 1.05 which was supposed to have a fix for that issue doesn't work. At least for me, I am getting the exact same issue I was before, game starts get into mission (saved game) and then it crashes and sends in an error report.

To test things I started a new game Corpo this time, and game crashed during prologue when trying to sit in Jenkins office, previous game was a nomad run.

Where did you get 1.05?

it was always advertised as an fps game, you should have paid more attention
Only a mod can give you 3rd person right now.
Yeah I knew that. I didn't buy this game with 3rd person dreams. All I want from them is add this freedom to switch views in "later" updates. Also, It wasn't always Fps, do your search well. They deleted it.

Hotfix 1.05 is now live on Xbox and PlayStation systems! PC version will follow soon.

Here is the full list of changes:
Quests
  • Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
  • It's no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
  • Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv's arrival was loaded.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
  • Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
  • The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor's clinic.
  • Wakako's dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
  • Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn't prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
  • Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
  • Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
  • Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
  • Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
  • Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on "Talk to Viktor" in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie's in The Information.
  • Added description for Don't Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
  • Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I'll Fly Away is completed.
  • Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.
Gameplay
  • Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
  • Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
  • V's mouth doesn't stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
  • Fixed some UI overlap issues.
  • V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)
  • NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
  • Added some warmth to HDR.
  • Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
  • Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
  • Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
UI
  • Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
  • The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
  • Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.
Performance & Stability
  • Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Offscreen explosions make noise now.
PC-specific
  • [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
  • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
  • Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.
Console-specific
  • Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
  • Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
  • Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
  • Corrected the look of several vehicles.
  • [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
  • [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
  • Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.
(ps4) Fixer Sebastian "padre" ibarra does not call in Gig: Life's Work when near location.

Walk button for PC please and thank you.

Please this... I cannot play this game until I get a walk toggle. I'm sat here running at walls trying to pick items up. (I know there are mods already, regarding the modification of a couple of files. That works but, anytime you strafe you start running again so, it's a no from me.)

Also, thank you very much for working hard on this and keeping us informed.

You have no rights to say what's "best" for other players. [...]

This is a good start to stuff. but if I may add something that is vital when you have your inventory full it sucks that you have to sell one item at a time. Please add a Mark for sell and Deconstruction please. so if your in Vendor you can mass sell and if your in your inventory you can mass deconstruct.

Top Bottom