Hotfix 1.05

+
Hi folks, after installing the latest patch 1.05, I still can't proceed with The Heist, as of were you need to talk to Jackie outside The Nightlife.

As of now, The Delmain is still currently invisible, now including Jackie. If I proceed to the exact spot, I receive a dialogue option to skip ahead, still nothing is happening.

Not quite sure if it is still affecting anybody else, but this bug is still currently in affect for me.

This is what I currently see.

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_013036.jpg
    IMG_20201220_013036.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 179
Thanks for the update but the quest M'app Tann Pelen is still bugged.
Can't even call Mr. Hands. He doesn't answer. It is a little bit irritating. I'd like to finish the game without starting it all over again.

God I hope this doesn't mean they are censoring the game even more.

I'm only aware of the female side of this, but after the Background Prologue and when it says "A few months Later" (something like that), there is a One-Time occurence were the Boobs clip through the Shirt. A simple unequipped and requip fixed that before the hotfix.

Maybe you are fighting enemies that are way higher level than you? Then you get steamrolled in just a few shots, and you barely do damage to them. Look for a red icon above them to see if they are really that much higher than you.
Nope, was doing a mission with Very Low danger and was one-shot by everything. Abandoned mission, reloaded, change difficulty settings back and forth, nothing helped. 0 damage, I get one shot.

I just downloaded this update on my PC and I feel like it made things worse. It seems like pop in is happening more than before. Honestly I wasn't having too many bugs pop up during my play time, now things seem a little weird. Like even though I have subtitles and text turned off, I'm seeing text now pop up above NPC heads, text over the TV/computer monitors, ect. Before this update, that wasn't happening. I just had that setting turned off and it never showed.

Ok so I just downloaded the latest update on steam and now the game wont even let me log in i just get a screen that keeps saying Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined. and then gives me the option to send report. I send the report but have tried everything I know how to do. Im not a tech guy so I dont understand half the stuff they suggest in the suggested actions. Any suggestions on what i should try?

"Well done" CDPR! You managed to break SMT on Ryzen processors because you "worked hard" with the dum-dums from AMD and figured we don't need it (they sure make nice CPUs when they want to but their software team isn't helping much). My FPS dropped and I'm not the only one with an 8c/16t Ryzen processor that's reporting this.

Hopefully the community can launch a fix for your fix and my FPS can get back to where they were. Not complaining much since I already finished the game but still it's like you guys are purposely shooting yourself in the foot.

I finished the game with the hex fix and was never ever CPU bound. Now once 1.05 patch is out it happens alot.

Guest 4493552

Add this mod into the base game.
It lets you bind all the controlls that you want, like the default use button.
This is a PC GAME for gods sakes. the options to bind certain controlls are ALREADY BAKED INTO THE GAME. WHY ARE THEY HIDING THEM?! Let me have my controlls how I want them without having to re-add a mod every single patch. this would be SO EASY TO DO.
Also this mod makes the game crash on launch after the patch. We shouldn't need a mod in the first place

You're doing a good job fixing it. PLEASE fix the minimap, it needs to zoom out when driving because I keep missing turns... Preferably get rid of the directions on minimap and place them on road when a turn needs to be made as I spend most of time looking at the minimap when driving rather than appreciating the game.

So, asking for it wrong for you? That very loud followers aren't community? When you guys will actually stop defending Cdpr like fanatics? Also there is nothing to defend. I didn't curse them. I just write the things in my mind. Is that not aloved? I like first person in some situations, as I said before I love the game. I don't want entire game to be 3rd person that would be disrespectful to others, all I want is, a button to switch to it. Cutscenes can stay first person I don't really care that's more immersive that way though. But combat and freeroam would be good in 3rd person. Chill bro. Gonna arrest me for typing my ideas?
I want them to spend their time on important things, and not that useless 3rd person, that 4 peoples are crying about. You knew, that the game is first-person long time ago. Deal with it. It is not a bug - it is feature.

Hotfix 1.05 is the second hotfix pushed out by CDPR that has resulted in a broken game file, and a second 10GB download.

You're doing a good job fixing it. PLEASE fix the minimap, it needs to zoom out when driving because I keep missing turns... Preferably get rid of the directions on minimap and place them on road when a turn needs to be made as I spend most of time looking at the minimap when driving rather than appreciating the game.

I agree 100% on this point...need to enjoys the visual and not the MP

Same here, they removed the one file that saved the game for me. It as the memory_pool_budgets.csv edit that made it actually playable and now its gone and my fps is back down to garbage. Im gonna get a refund because its not enjoyable at all with such low FPS

CDPR stated themselves that that file did literally nothing. It was a file a dev used to remember some lookup values.

what the hell was the point of customizing genitals. braindead.

I have two theories.

1.) I think the game was initially intended to be a bit more sexualized but over the years slightly shifted to a more 'woke' title.

2.) Marketing gimmick, the internet kind of meme'd that genital slider to death when it was revealed.

Top Bottom