Hotfix 1.05

+
"The Gift" is still bugged ! If you decide to do all the blue sentences first, then it doesn't recognise, that you collected "the Ping" and it's missing, when you try to hack the camera. If you do the yellow sentence first, then it works. I had to redo the quest 5 or 6 times. šŸ¤”

Wtf is this a joke or what? fixing wakako dialogues? Still bugged to me, can't complete the fckng main quest, idk wtf its wrong with you guys

If you edited some of you game files, that can happen. It happened to me! Changing the file that contained the Field of View settings was the thing that was causing my game to flatline after the update. Try restoring/verifying your files. You'll have to edit them again if you want to mod you game, but at least it won't crash. ::fingers crossed::
Nothing edited, all vanilla...
It does that since the start. "GPU crashed for unknown reason"
Funny thing, that this only happens in this game, and believe me, I have a lot.
Edit: ok I admit, some are even worse than this sorry excuse of a full priced game

Last edited:
I'm loving the game on PC, thanks for all the attention and support. You're awesome šŸ˜Ž F haters
At some point you just can't call people haters but consumers with common sense...
Releasing a game on 5 platforms, like this, like if it's a non tested alpha version, not finished, censoring stuff (maybe because of Sony ?), is not respectful. That's just my point of view. I'm not shooting the ambulance but please, don't call people haters at this point.

I'm trying to patch the DRM-free/offline version and I keep getting this.

System specs are:
i5 7600k
EVGA 1060 GTX 6GB
16 GB DDR4 RAM
msi Z270-A PRO

Last edited:
The big thing I want fixed is the bugged clothing with an exclamation mark on them. Canā€™t stash them, canā€™t sell or dismantle them, and they donā€™t get used up when crafting higher tier versions, so your inventory gets weighed down by clothing you canā€™t get rid of.

Can we fix the bug where
all the endings are depressing AF?
Thanks!

[Added spoiler tags.]

It's too real?

Try watching all your favorite American movies, but the European versions... The hero dies like 90% of the time... I was raised in North America... It was kinda shocking to watch all my favorite old movies but with the hero dying... Then I just kinda liked it more... Far more realistic...

That Will Smith Zombie one is the first example that comes to mind... He gets eaten by the horde in the end... I Am Legend...

[Added spoiler tags.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Lilayah, thanks for your hard work. I usually encounter the bug where I can't pick up the items. It shows the white icon, but there's I can't press F on that item. I'm playing on PC. There's items I can pick just beside it, but that specific item can't be picked up. eg. Silverhands records, consumable, etc.

Has anyone mentioned...

WALKING?

A walking toggle would be nice... Also if it applies to the cars too... Same button... CAPS maybe...?

Pretty please...

proszę i dziękuję

With 1.05 patch CPU utilization dropped to 45-50% MAX on Ryzen 3700x, and FPS dropped from stable 60+ (70-90 hex-fix applied, no RT) to 50-70. But yeah, ok, there is no problem with 8-plus cores AMD CPUs! It's just some m a g i c and my i m a g i n a t i o n creates CPU bottleneck in crowded city areas.

Also 35-40 fps in crowded areas with RT+DLSS Perfomance (And Ultra-Perfomance not making ANY differnece!!11) on RTX 3070 + Ryzen 3700x is not what i expected, when CDPR showed "RT U L T R A 1440p system req: Ryzen 3600x, RTX 3070, 16B ram".

Its sad that I can't refund this game on steam after this patch. And I will never pre-order anything from CDPR again.

Heres my dealings...

Ive played consistent 50 hours and have had a few crashes, allot of glitches, a couple game ending glitches, some issues with picking up items but not many.. I just now seen 1.05 is installed so Im going to see how it goes!

Side note, the majority of games are not designed to utilize more than 4 cores. It'll be a while until we see games being developed to run on so many cores. I would love to see Age of Empires grow to such a size and smart AI that 8 cores would be needed haha

For the most part, unless its a weird engine like fallout, (NOT TALKING $HIT JUST SAYIN') gamers can game comfortably with 4 cores and hyperthreading but I would maybe get a 6 core to future proof. Unless you are running a network or into design or engineering or something but I've been using an i7-4790k (Delid to 4.9Ghz tho), 16Gb 2400RAM, 1070 GTX (Gigabyte mini), Asrock Extreme9 mobo, ASUS 144Hz gaming monitor . Im playing on Ultra settings at 60fps constant but have lowered Anti Aliasing or whatever its called.

Anyways Im not bragging or trying to correct anyone, what Im saying is people dont need "the latest" or newest components to play. Kinda just like an fyi

Hotfix 1.05 is now live on PC, Xbox and PlayStation systems!

Here is the full list of changes:
Quests
  • Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
  • It's no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
  • Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv's arrival was loaded.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
  • Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
  • The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor's clinic.
  • Wakako's dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
  • Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn't prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
  • Brickā€™s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
  • Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
  • Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
  • Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
  • Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on "Talk to Viktor" in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie's in The Information.
  • Added description for Don't Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
  • Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I'll Fly Away is completed.
  • Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.
Gameplay
  • Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
  • Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
  • V's mouth doesn't stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
  • Fixed some UI overlap issues.
  • V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)
  • NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
  • Added some warmth to HDR.
  • Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
  • Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
  • Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
UI
  • Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
  • The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
  • Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.
Performance & Stability
  • Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Offscreen explosions make noise now.
PC-specific
  • [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
  • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
  • Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.
Console-specific
  • Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
  • Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
  • Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
  • Corrected the look of several vehicles.
  • [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
  • [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
  • Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.
Thank You :D

• Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
This does not appear to be fixed for me (PC). Going through the Badlands cab mission still adds distortion and a purple-suited Delamain in the phone UI that never seems to go away, even after a game restart.

Heres my dealings...

Ive played consistent 50 hours and have had a few crashes, allot of glitches, a couple game ending glitches, some issues with picking up items but not many.. I just now seen 1.05 is installed so Im going to see how it goes!

Side note, the majority of games are not designed to utilize more than 4 cores. It'll be a while until we see games being developed to run on so many cores. I would love to see Age of Empires grow to such a size and smart AI that 8 cores would be needed haha

For the most part, unless its a weird engine like fallout, (NOT TALKING $HIT JUST SAYIN') gamers can game comfortably with 4 cores and hyperthreading but I would maybe get a 6 core to future proof. Unless you are running a network or into design or engineering or something but I've been using an i7-4790k (Delid to 4.9Ghz tho), 16Gb 2400RAM, 1070 GTX (Gigabyte mini), Asrock Extreme9 mobo, ASUS 144Hz gaming monitor . Im playing on Ultra settings at 60fps constant but have lowered Anti Aliasing or whatever its called.

Anyways Im not bragging or trying to correct anyone, what Im saying is people dont need "the latest" or newest components to play. Kinda just like an fyi
You're right, you can play most of games with comfort on 4 cores with high clocks. But there is 2020 out there with 9th consoles generation (8 core AMD inside both) and more (even more than you think, i guess) games getting support of 8+ cores CPUs with SMT/HT.

And yep, I'm a 2D Artist in gamedev (what an irony), so I need R7 3700x (will upgrade to r9 in future) mostly to be able working from home with comfort, not only for play some games. And I only have problems with CPU bottleneck in Cyberpunk, kindy frustrating, ya know.

Hex fix changed on v1.05 to

75 2D 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

Before on 1.04 it was

75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

changing it to 74.

74 2D 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08

And boom! It's fixed for SMT on all ryzen chips which should of been on the original patch not just for 6 or less smh

Top Bottom