Hotfix 1.05

+
Shout out to CDPR for the levels of badass thuggery on getting the games running right. I got the game on PS4 day one. Enjoyed the bugs in 1.04. Then the game gets pulled from the PSN store. I thought that was unfair. So game gets pulled, folks get refunds then 1.05 drops. I restart the game and boom. Game works infinitely better. 5 hours or so in and all I am dealing with is frame dips. This game is going to get even better and I cannot wait. Thank you CDPR. It was worth the wait. I really hope you have an online multiplayer component on the way. Give Rockstar some competition.

gotta change a file for that sadly..
in the folder wher your "launch cyberpunk 2077" is located ( for me :"\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077") you have to change "goggame-1423049311.info" with any text editor to your preffered language. fixed it for me.
Thank you, it is OK now.

I am not going to call you an idiot, But i think you're assuming your hardware is top notch and are entitled to some BIG performance. I have an AMD Ryzen 9 3900x (12 core, 24 Thread) and an AMD RX 6800xt, 32 GB CL14 RAM, M.2 RAID 0

The game performance is amazing. Happy now are you finish Flexing and thinking you're entitled to something. Let the Dev's spend the time they can working on "REAL" problems rather than spend time worrying about your entitlement complex.
Granted the poster that you've quoted didn't provide much useful input like he didn't give any performance metrics to be able to understand what performance is he receiving, what settings is he running the game at and what is he expecting, but neither did you. Your own post read like a flex combined with a personal attack, without any useful info.
You could have been a bit more helpful by providing your performance metrics beyond "performance is amazing" to give other users some actually helpful info, but rather decided to dismiss another user's report as completely not important because you are getting "an amazing" performance.
My PC specs CPU: 5950X PBO enabled, Mem: 32GB CL14 3600MHz, SSD: PCIe Gen4 2TB, GPU: MSI Suprim X 3090 +60/+600.
Win 10 fully updated, 460.89 Nvidia driver, 3840x1600 resolution, settings are Ultra, SSR set to Psycho, RT Ultra, with DLSS set to balanced.
After the patch game runs a little bit smoother, FPS used to dip below 60 quite often on 1.04 but now it is a more stable 60-70 FPS in crowded areas of the city.

But other things that needs fixing are:

- The corrupted save file bug when it gets to big
- Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select a knife.
- Can't edit character body, hair, beard or tattoo's when game is started (at least barber and tattoo/pircing artists) or even plastic surgery (body customisation like the start)
- No walk/run switch button? That wil add to the immersion.
- Cop chase are REALLY bad! (Cops poping in behind and when driving straight you loses cops without any struggle or difficulty)
- Driving a car feels like a boat
- First person driving a car is to bright when driving in the sun (overexposed) even when not looking at the sun. In first person you are a person not a camera lens...
- No weapon stealth animation with weapon's (knife, sword or silenced weapon) and (IT WAS LIKE THAT IN A GAMEPLAY PREVIEW)
- No weight distribution on bikes (can't do wheelie or stoppies) and ridiculous turning circle.
- Trafic light always switch to green when in range (because AI can't see trafic lights I think they did that) that just kills immersion when driving.
- No minimap resize or zoom out (mis turns when navigating because of that)
- No aim down sign toggle.

Less important (to me):
- No appartment customisation or buying new appartmens/houses
- No vehicle customisation
- No animation when drinking at a bar/club (drinking shots or beer etc..) or eating food. Only buy from inventory or when playing quests.
- no reflection of player (raytracing but not this?)
- When showering clotes are on (maybe a short animation or sound that he puts his clots off and on when entering or leaving the shower) and when looking down no clothes on.

Sorry for my bad english!

I do not want to be a bad guy but, before 1.05 i was happy with the game, almost no bugs in my case, now with 1.05 i have almost all the bugs, and the performance is exactly the same -.- so, is there a way to roll back to 1.04? :) really i prefer to play 1.04 and just wait for an big update. (pc gamer)

Last edited:
Is it possible to add quest navigation to show directly on the road? And not just on minimap? I think it would help a lot to drive more pleasantly in vehicles And not just constantly looking at the map and, as a result, constantly bumping into something ;)

Sorry, but i got crashes more often after this 1.05 Update.. Sent you guys the crash report,, Hope you guys address the issue soon, Thanks..

Much more crashes now with this one on my PC. Hat to reload the game 4 times to finish the part with searching for Alt with the VDB.
And now I've got a crash just driving the car on the road.

I do not want to be a bad guy but, before 1.05 i was happy with the game, almost no bugs in my case, now with 1.05 i have almost all the bugs, and the performance is exactly the same -.- so, is there a way to roll back to 1.04? :) really i prefer to play 1.04 and just wait for an big update. (pc gamer)

same here.
can we roll back to 1.04 somehow?
my inventory looks like shit.

Nothing fixed, game still crashes. I get this error:

Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful.
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp
Line: 40

"uptimeSeconds":10
"stopThreadID":7108
"exceptionCode":0x80000003
"processID":5148

When will we get the fix that allows us to pick up the coolant in the bathroom, cuz as of now, I don't know anyone who managed to complete that quest, cuz when you press F to pick up it just bugs out and stays there forever

I managed to pick it up but I was in stealth crouch. Still that is a bug I see with some game items spawning under objects and I have to save and reload. Sometimes after scanning the whole world gets dark and you have to press escape as if a menu opened in the scanning window.

Just want to say thanks to the dev team, it's not your fault it was released too early, try and have a great Xmas.

Im getting an infinite loading screen on Steam PC when i go with panam in car during "lightning breaks".

My setup is pretty good; i can run the game at "RTX medium" preset with 100 avg fps.. but now this loading screen suddenly pops in midgame (this is the first time its happened to me) and is stuck there at 10%.

I noticed it happen right after installing HOTFIX 1.05 today... so im pretty sure its the patch, because i was able to advance the quest a bit beyond the car ride last night before quitting and calling it a night

Bunch of fixes but none for Olive Branch GIG where the car doesn't spawn inside the garage. Kinda sad.

Upgrade To 1.05 .......Same problem.....

114512-5fd199c80935b.jpg

And My Computer Show "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" error in Windows 7

My computer is equipped:

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (x64)
Intel(R)Core(TM)i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
RAM:16.0G
Nvidia GeForce GTX1650

• Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
game has never crashed before. 2 crashes this morning after the update (PC)

• Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.
game has never crashed before. 2 crashes this morning after the update (PC)

Same here,, And i've noticed worse fps performance after the update.. Usually i dropped to 50+ fps,, now dropped as low as 40+ fps. Running on RTX 3080

Top Bottom