Hotfix 1.05

+
There's no need for cheats or exploits. Just wait until you are higher level. It becomes very, very easy to make the money to buy every vehicle once you are level 40+. You can easily make $30k - $50k every 10 minutes.

All you need to do is go between fast travel points where you know there are easy enemies to kill and sell all the loot. Skipping 24 hours between each travel makes them respawn. And higher level weapons sell for $500 to $3k each as well.

You can also print money by crafting Nekomatas and sell them for 900 a pop. They take 18 common and 15 uncommon parts, which you have tens of thousands if you don't upgrade your gear by higher levels if you just disassemble everything.

Simply wrong about the AMD SMT. It really makes a difference for 8 core cpu's. The game runs smoother and regularly at higher fps with SMT enabled. Proof is in the pictures.
Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_20_18_40_51_318.jpg
Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_20_18_38_49_648.jpg

Both screens are from freshly opened game. Version 1.04 with all threads enabled manually vs version 1.05.

As of 1.05, Jackie in my 'Thr Heist' quest is still not by the delamain cab outside of Afterlife. As a result, when I get in the cab, I am stuck with back screens showing the AI avatar but nothing else happens (since Jackie isn't there)

Hello,

since the new patch I am having more issues then before. Cars popping up at the streets, levating cars/npcs and stuff I never met before. Plot stoper for the River Ward sidequest with the brain dance. I had to close and reload because it wouldn't jump to the next sequence when doing the analysis out of order (scanned the trophies first, then the articles on the wall with the killings in school), but after reload did them in order of the sequence and it let me pass. Also had a crash for the first time.

General issue is that whenever I set my language to English (I like the synchro more) it always is set back to German (native language when I restart the game. Hope I can help with that. Crash report should have been sent. I also tried to fix the files with auto repair but it doesn't change anything.

BR Jürgen

Hello, guten Tag, labdien, and dobry dzień as well!

Just to point this out one more time (cos I hope that our voice will be heard): please, give us an option for a separate dodge keybind, tap-once keybind

it would be extremely nice of you to give us this option, as duels with melee bosses and minibosses on small arenas are utterly ridiculous for glass-cannon builds like int+tech netrunner or some smart\tech weapons sharpshooter and etc. And the reason is that they all kill you in 1-2 slices (on the last but one difficulty at least), while you have to beat the s**t out of a poor button :c
duel with Oda is just a purest form of pain and feels like the first release of ported DS1 - It was crippled and laggy, when you feel like game just wants you to suffer and thus not reacts to your dodging efforts, and the latest is what common with the Cyberpunk - when you die and die and die not because you slow or have utterly bad reaction, but just because dodge doesn't want to work smoothly
Don't get me wrong - this particular fight with Oda, as an example, would be really glorious and intense: he's fast, has some variety of moves, has his own style and hits like a truck, so it could've been satisfying on-the-edge-battle, when you have to catch timings for dodging and shooting him, in John Wick \ Gun-cata style, one mistake and you're dead, but when you win - you're just excited like a small child. It could've been, but it's not and all spoiled just because of most inconvenient dodge keybinding possible - double-tapping of a button.

#cdprfixpliz this is just unbearable( and speaking for myself, I'm playing via GeforceNow, so I cannot install any mod or mess with config files and that's it, there are no way for some people to fix this issue locally((

Last edited:
Okay so the Patch popped the following quests back up for me: Cyberpsycho Sightings: Lex Talionis and Smoke on the Water. I finished the quests, even have the texts with Regina but the quests are still there, obviously if I track them on the map there is no route and no questmarker. So I was wondering what caused that and whether there is a fix to it?

There is no doubt that the framerate on the Series X is worse after the hotfix in Quality Mode.
It's a shame too because the game was running great before. I'm afraid that with all the other things they are trying to fix that it isn't going to be the same again.

i7 10700k and rtx 3080 - no difference in performance. To be honest I wouldn't even notice that there was some patch if not message in gog. But I'm not complaining since game is very stable for since release.

@CDPROJECTRED
I wish u fix also DISASTERPIECE quest....the Judy's van is 150 metres under the ground and i cant take it!

Im not the only one with this bug!!! Is a main quest

Still waiting for a main quest fix weeks after the game release. Literally moving a van on a road. Waiting.

PS4

The analog sticks drift. Especially noticable in the menus when you are trying to read things, and they keeps scrolling. Adjusting deadzones does NOT fix this. My controller does not drift on other games either.

PS4

The analog sticks drift. Especially noticable in the menus when you are trying to read things, and they keeps scrolling. Adjusting deadzones does NOT fix this. My controller does not drift on other games either.
Yep, same issue on PS5. I hoped this patch would resolve this issue, but it's still persistent. Hope this gets fixed soon, because i am not able to control my V in certain scenarios.

1st patch caused my game to not lunch at all now this time it crashes out after continuing game or load game from menu gonna have to download the whole game again

Patch 1.05 added a lot of bugs on PC I hadn't seen before.
T pose when answering phone while driving.
More overlays getting stuck on screen such as braindances, gun reticles, etc.
Scanning stops working.
I had never experienced any of these before 1.05 patch.
nVidia drivers up to date.

i7 8700k, 16gb ram, RTX 2080 and game installed on SSD - FPS drops to 20-30 on the city. I`m really tired of that. I tried everything.
Almost same config, 32 GBs of RAM, since 1.05, game slows to 25-30 FPS indoors (Afterlife, Lizzie's, Hotel) and/or after using fast transport. It was 50-ish FPS before the patch :(.

So when you are going to fix the main issues?
Like bad physics.
Bad car Ai
Cars spawning underground.
Cars raining from the sky.
Cars driving into and through road dividers.
No player collision when you ram other cars on a bike or in a car, like driving under cars.
Cars spawning with mixed head/tail lights and bumpers making them look mismatched.
Cars driving on all 4 rims with no tires as if they had fresh new tires.
Billboards, pictures, posters, w/e... Not loading in full rez.
Bad enemy Ai. Ai not using melee even tho they're melee Ai. They just stand there just looking at you while in combat.
Ai shooting through the floors (with smg's or even shotguns, any weapons) hitting you or not, doesn't matter.
Ai always knowing where you are when you're spotted even if you hidden and flanking.
Ai walking/standing in T pose.
Ai teleporting.
Police Ai teleporting to you which isnt a bug but shows how lazy the devs were and this needs to be changed.
(not a bug/glitch) No forced nudity filtering like you're doing now. Give us what was claimed to have and what you already have ingame but patched out and or covered.

There are many more bugs/glitches ive seen but cant think of most right now but i really hope you're going to address all these issues and polish this game in the coming year. A road map of every issue known with any polish and improvements to gameplay would be nice. You really had GOTY but yall goof'ed up and rushed the game out and were dishonest and did not give us the game you hyped it to be. Fix the game and give us what you promised and maybe you will get your stocks back up.

Top Bottom