Hotfix 1.05

+
Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay is not the real game,, The main quest of the game is to report bugs. whoever reports the most, wins.

Hi

What is your current FPS in game?
with RT Lighting on ultra I get 55 to 62 fps, It dips under 45 fps while driving around, also stuttering when it dips bellow 55 fps.
For some reason today I am only getting 40 to 45 fps, buggy...
Post automatically merged:

They really need to pump out a performance patch asap, I am probably close to the end of the game and trying to play as slow as possible due to the garbage performance on PC.
I've spent more time trying to get the settings right to be able to play smoothly than actual game play...

Last edited:
The game great on PC

I'm enjoying playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC

I would just like to highlight a few features that would be great to be added or improve in the game

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn
2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options
3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides
4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc
5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces
6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station
7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC
8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.
9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction
10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Thanks.

as i wrote before, version 1.05 has been released but i'm waiting.
while waiting to play CP2077, the reviews are not good or even very severe; the videos of ceaseless bugs, such harsh messages from the business world worry me; Will CP2077 one day be a game worthy of this name? for the moment I have serious doubts.

Pity; in Memory of The Witcher3!

I wish you a very happy end of year 2020. May 2021 be better and less... apocalyptic.

Well I guess you guys have 57 years to fix this game. Hope my grandchildren enjoy this game. Good Job Devs... 🤞👍🎶💖

Well I guess you guys have 57 years to fix this game. Hope my grandchildren enjoy this game. Good Job Devs... 🤞👍🎶💖

After launch, in midle a pandemic tragedy in world, 2 patchs multiplataform... Before condemning the failures of others, it would be prudent to put yourself in the shoes of others and think that the world does not revolve around ourselves ...

The game great on PC

I would just like to highlight a few features that would be great to be added or improve in the game

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn
2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options
3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides
4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc
5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces
6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station
7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC
8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.
9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction
10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Thanks.
Well said. There were so many buildings that were locked even though the main entrance sign says "Open", that frustrated me so much.

After launch, in midle a pandemic tragedy in world, 2 patchs multiplataform... Before condemning the failures of others, it would be prudent to put yourself in the shoes of others and think that the world does not revolve around ourselves ...

The pandemic can be used for much but right in the pandemic I can work from home with working on
Pc managing and scheduling many corporations and deliver a service. Sure you have to communicate through platforms and can't talk directly but they told us it's finished just need some polishing.. 3 delays. It's not because of pandemic or such its Mismanagement.. And being to self confident that people will love it even with the far less level of Immersion and stuff teased about years.

I am not going to debate a pandemic - about the bodies of others (and there are many) in a games forum. I know that teamwork, for those who know game development (I am one I know because I study this) is essential, something like 'the air you breathe'. And yet, the game's development continued, under strict conditions that I can't imagine.

Even so, after the game's launch - like any game in this medium - with bigger and / or smaller problems - they released two more multiplatform patches, not to mention the drivers that nvidia itself launched or Sony - incompatible not with Cyberpunk, but with the DirectX 12, alias, all incompatible among all. I am sorry if the world is not that thing between 'good and bad', where we can go out and deposit our frustrations with something that does not serve us, at will. Until today, Sony has not developed the PS5, its final product that still needs polishing. The RTX 3k series show hardware and software problems, technologies like Ray Tracing need more time to be developed ... AMD, too...etc.

Before it was just a few bugs in the game engine, it is not, the problem that Cyberpunk encounters is something that comes up against other problems that already exist and accumulate. But, why? Because Cyber took game development technology to the extreme - and that's not a bad thing, it's good, but it encountered hardware problems that already existed (in relation to bookstores like DirectX 12, Vulkan, etc.). Even in this, even in problems, Cyber is revolutionary in a good way.

So they are all committed to fixing the game, and are together in this job.

just a tip: im playing Cyber in a i5, last generation of this... with a GTX 970, all in high... i have 150 hours in game, and 1 single crash, only (after install). I have ZERO graphic insues... a game like Cyberpunk, its a true work of art, even in engineering, despisting small and common bugs in any game.

Last edited:
I play on ultra rtx medium with some visual bugs and no crash and in my opinion after patching out the bugs and even with videos showing up serious lack of substance in the game. Some People will still quit their prayers with Blessed be CP 2077 as it is breathtaking..

I play on ultra rtx medium with some visual bugs and no crash and in my opinion after patching out the bugs and even with videos showing up serious lack of substance in the game. Some People will still quit their prayers with Blessed be CP 2077 as it is breathtaking..

Yes, Ray Tracing/DLSS and RTX's are it, a big insue (that they, nvidia, need to solve) ... in really :) (in my opinion)

Yes, Ray Tracing/DLSS and RTX's are it, a big insue (that they, nvidia, need to solve) ... in really :) (in my opinion)

I agree with that. But in one to two years it will be standard as it is nice to look at. Sadly how better graphics become the less lore and substance games become because of even harder task to code everything properly. Sure it isn't the fault of devs because the tasks become harder and harder but it's surely the fault of mismanagement and putting games out unfinished to generate income. As for me I wouldn't mind to wait 10 years for a game of quality as tech gets more and more evolved. But for me as a customer I don't care about details what went wrong when the official statement was "its finished just little polishing and its good to go" and they serve this. Sorry but in this case I would need to ask the management if the have no QS Team and how the hell in there opinion the considering delivering me this product.

I like that there are fixes being pushed ASAP. There's a long list of strange things going on and I hope they get fixed. I know of a few things that pop up since this patch already..

While driving the caliburn, a featureless disembodied head and torso will sporadically pop up above my Caliburn while driving.. in almost a flickering fashion or for a few seconds then corrects itself. Probably graphical bugs.

Some more hud issues like loot descriptions getting stuck on the screen, or dialogue floaters from kilometers away being visible without even being near that npc.

Most of the time, a quicksave and quickload fixes some of these, but a reoccurring issue nonetheless.

Hey guys,
after few days playing hotfix 1.05 CP77 on Playstation Pro still crashing with error CE-34878-0. Maybe little bit less but still. Approximately one crash in one hour. And sorry for obsolete information if they are :)

Playing on PS4 PRO with a very good 4K FULL HDR Sony 930E and the last update has done nothing to improve HDR. Colors look better and more vibrant with it off, blacks & whites not as much, but with HDR on = all colors seem dull and muted.

Also Delamain's image still remains in all my phone conversations.

Thanks for acknowledging these issues, but they still persist at least on my end for PS4 PRO.

I have also noticed alot more untextured NPC's and objects throughout the world, that honestly i rarely if ever experienced in around 100 hours on PS4 PRO before ver. 1.05 and believed that it mostly effected base PS4 & X Box..?

On a good note i am recieving much less crashing since the update, now the game still crashes every couple hours and needs more work, but definitely better than every hour. Thanks for that 😉 😳

Last edited:
Are there any performance improvements on the xbox one x console or are there still performance and frame rate issues?

LOL!!!! stadia.... Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!
You laugh but there are probably now plenty of gamers who have turned to Stadia and Nvidia's Geforce Now, the latter I can personaly voucher for. It looks and plays nearly identaicl as if I were running it native, and I have access to to RTX 30-45 fps maxed or I can decide to run it maxed 60fps non-RTX. I cannot speak for Stadia however I can for Geforce Now and it's working great. I own the game on GOG, my PC isn't powerful enough to run the game as I;d prefer + have the eye candy, these streaming platforms are helping a lot of gamers.

LMAO.. I see you are as pro a biker rider as I am. Hey relax choom, it's just Johnny Silverhand practicing circus acts!
Yeah my bike skills a supa l33t :p
The game great on PC

Thanks.
A LOT of this seems to have been cut. My guess is as good as anyones but the EXECS wanted 2020 release date. So they cut out the "non-essential stuff"

1.05 is now crashing more than 1.04 on my XB1X, system overheated and shut down on gimme danger mission and 6 other crashes prior to that and getting worse each time of playing.
So what about frame rate? It bacame more stabile or not? Becouse when I played earlier it was terrible. Sometimes frame rate lowdown to 15-20 frames per second and it realy unplayeble for me! I play on xbox one x too.

Top Bottom