Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

+
Please, PLEASE add a way to obtain the missing Gwent cards if the Claywich trader's cage key is bugged out. Not being able to do 100% due to a bug is highly frustrating.

Guest 3823474

- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy

Haha, I lost patience only a few hours ago and spent way too much time crafting great mutagens. Such a bad timing.

Right after the weekend we are planning to release a hotfix for PC (1.06). It will address the most reported issues by the community.

You can find the list of changes below. Of course the console version will follow shortly after (will be numbered 1.05) and will include some additional changes such as the save game issues fix and the money cap.

- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy

We will let you know once more details become available.

What about the bug where you can interact with Roche in the Camp? There is also a thread regarding this http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/43125-Can-t-Talk-to-Vernon-Roche-Get-Junior/page4

Will this patch include a fix to the person(s) in distress bug where the bandit leader did not drop the key? Or is my claywich merchant (who is holding the last gwent cards that I need) going to be stuck in his cage forever? :(
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. I've been waiting on a patch to finish my Gwent collection for a long time now.

Crafting runes is still a bit bugged. It doesn't recognise the lesser runes I have in my inventory, only the ones I craft, in order to create higher level runes.

Crafting runes is still a bit bugged. It doesn't recognise the lesser runes I have in my inventory, only the ones I craft, in order to create higher level runes.

This bug has been around for a while and it only affects runes/glyphs that were in your inventory before the previous (1.04) patch. Any new runes/glyphs you craft/loot/buy will work properly. You're better off dropping the "old" runes and adding new ones via console commands. Here's the guide http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...g-Runestones-and-Glyphs?highlight=[temporary] It can be a bit tedious but once you get rid of all the "old" runes your crafting will be back to normal.

BTW, has the mutagen boots bug been fixed? It's not in the release notes.

Last edited:
This bug has been around for a while and it only affects runes/glyphs that were in your inventory before the previous (1.04) patch. Any new runes/glyphs you craft/loot/buy will work properly.

I started a new playthrough only a couple of days ago and I can confirm the bug is still there. Crafted and purchased runes work fine, but looted Runes don't, and the whole point of plans imo is so I won't have to rely so much on crafting and/or buying lesser runes.

i'm disappointed! I reported bug which destroyed my game (not only mine) after 1.05 release (because with this patch my game started crashing to desktop on loading screens) and new patch did not solved it. seriously....

Minor and irrelevant? This is a 15fps experience we are talking about. It happens in specific areas. Keep playing, you gonna get there ;)

---------- Updated at 03:01 PM ----------

The game is unplayable for most of ps4 users, and is unacceptable that CDPR will keep pretending they know nothing about it.

I finished it this morning. I've only had minor fps drops. No ~15fps experience. Really. Maybe I'm just lucky or something. Can you provide me with some links to yt which fits the best the issues you've mentioned? I'd like to understand what is the problem.

Last edited:
Right after the weekend we are planning to release a hotfix for PC (1.06). It will address the most reported issues by the community.

You can find the list of changes below. Of course the console version will follow shortly after (will be numbered 1.05) and will include some additional changes such as the save game issues fix and the money cap.

- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'

We will let you know once more details become available.

Hi Marcin, when we can have a fix for the Zoltan Chivay Card? It's still missable.

Top Bottom