Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

+
PLEASE, fix it, PLEASE!!

These annoying, and extremely obvious bugs are the ones I thought devs would fix when they delay their game for months. Same goes for the camera stutter, at least that got fixed in 1.05.

But no, better fix a bug where a cow somewhere on the edge of the map floats 2 cm above the ground (/s)

We're at 1.06 now, and they havent even acknowledged the issue.

Last edited:
Yes, please address the mutagen stat fix (Sign Intensity dropping after you load your save, and needing to reslot the mutagens to fix).

The ONLY thing I am asking you to please fix is the LOD issue I just can't stand the npc's faces looking low poly behind geralt during a cutscence and then not cearing up till you stand next to them for like 10-30 seconds, it's very game breaking

What about removed shadows, blood splatters? Also since patch 1.03 we have less numbers of NPCs and terrible pop in.
PS4.

There is no blood splatters since patch 1.01.
1.0 version:

Will CDPR fix all of that in the future or game has been intentionally downgraded?

That last video was uploaded by me to prove blood was not removed. It is 1.04 why are you saying it is 1.0?

I'll hope they worked on balance, ITEM STORAGE and the LOD popping. This game has so many flaws, if they fix them = best game
But i guess we will have to wait for the Enhanced Version......

*after using the Reset button for the 4th time per 3 hours*
Tell us please at least a few words, WILL the game become playable on NVidia cards or it will keep randomly freezing forever??

Please, fix above-mentioned mutagen recalculation bug in 1.06. It happens not only after save load, but after 'fast travel' too. It is really pain in the arse.

I suppose bugs in minor quests which preventing these quests from being completed has less importance than broken game mechanics.

Will you leave Roach crippled forever??

Horse animation stutter fix, for God's sake!

I only played Fallout: New Vegas on PC after 2 months of patching (between october and december of 2010). The game I finally played, IMO, was a fondly remembered polished masterpiece of an RPG. I'm doing the same with Witcher 3 now. Keep up the good work, CDPR. Cheers!

-The horse falls head first into the ground when lifting and is riding on the ass with descent

-the ingredients and mutagens are not created if it already exists in the backpack

-bug which blocks the signs of force when using demiricous bomb

-the clouds in the sky change dramatically

-residents walk through the city as if on invisible stairs lifting a leg

-with each additional tasks give 5 experience

-horse crashes into invisible obstacles

-Quest "Untangling the traces of" bug in the village, the camera is attached to the back of the head

most requested to inform developers and fix in patch 1.6!!!!!

Last edited:
I would LOVE if there was a fix for the Mastercraft Vendor Hattori.

His entire questline is full of bugs, but specifically Surkur just completely disappears after the cutscene causing the quest to be uncompletable

also: Dirty funds shows up in your quest log and doesn't let you complete it if you loot the stuff before getting the quest

Last edited:
Im just interested, how do you make new patches bring even more bugs? Some of those bugs appear to be so random :D

You are not alone when feeling that way. But with the game as huge as this, I say we should give dev more time to fix things. But still a very bad impression has been made that tained CDPR 's reputation. Sadly the fate of Cyberpunk....

Surely you jest.... this is the fastest and most transparent a devs been about patching since... well, ever.

This is a massive game that's 'nigh on perfect, sure.. there are problems: but no-one can say CDPR isn't patching a lot and in a quick fashion: a patch a week is amazing compared to any other dev out there!!

Myself, I'm wanting my Roach to stop stuttering, my Mutagens to work correctly and my Claywich merchant to appear after saving him.....but really, it's not that big of a deal if he stays gone for a few weeks while CDPR irons everything out, the way they are keeping the community informed and patching their colossus of a game is nothing short of amazing.

Top Bottom