Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

+
How about them crashes? Regular and consistent reporting across all platforms, all machine types, on many forums. That'd be the most reported fix needed say as compared to Geralt looking wet.

Will this patch include a fix to the person(s) in distress bug where the bandit leader did not drop the key? Or is my claywich merchant (who is holding the last gwent cards that I need) going to be stuck in his cage forever? :(

THIS! +1+1+1+1+1+1!

I just encountered this bug!. The merchant keeps saying the key is somewhere near. I have killed every single mounted bandit and have scoured the whole place and no key to be found. Where the hell can I get the key? Who drops it?

I am a completionist so this really bugs me.

Can you look into this please?

Thanks

Hello. Sorry for my English, but one problem. After ending game (Cirilla rules ) quest "faithful companion" / "верный друг" ( In Epilogue) - catch running horse. Quest no ends, and stay in journal. Fix it pls. Disturb my esthete feeling ;]

I don't get much anything to say but seems to me CDPR could recruit ppl to help fix the game faster.
I mean having lots of ppl buying ur game is great but they've got mouths to complain when they're not happy.
And the more they complain the more the group effect = complaints --> more complaints --> blame game --> more dumb sh*t
And please release the red engine 2 modtools. Gaben said it : you cant compete with ur userbase; they'll fix and optimise the game for/with u.
U surely cant math the time of thousands of ppl (a fraction of ur customers) when ur 200-300 ppl strong a dev team.
And at least acknowledging the issues would let off the steam big time CDPR.

Kudos !

Sounds good, The way CPR has been supporting the game is great,

But please dont forget THE HORSE STUTTER.

This issue has yet to be mentioned by CPR but is present on every copy of the game on every platform.
(But is most obvious at 60fps on PC)
IMO it's a big obvious in your face issue that is hardly being mentioned.

does the fix include the blacksmith npc bug which you can't talk to them?

A work around for me was meditate for 1 hour and then you will get the NPC interaction option. As well some screen glitches were addressed by re-logging the game (Go to the game load menu).

you get 5xp when they are jet greyed out
, for the 1000. time.

Where did @ErrorRizvic stat that the quests were grey? All they mentioned was getting 5 xp for story and side quests, and not once did they mention they were grey, so you are assuming. However besides all that if you bothered to read other posts you would know that there is still a problem with xp as many people are reporting getting 5 or 10 xp for quests that are within the level range or close to their own level.

Guys ., the INSTA PopINS of NPS the shitty sword mechanic ... the invisible rain ... the DRAW DISTANCE OF DYNAMICS CROPS ... THE horrible LOD and ofcourse the Mutagen BUG .. will BE FIXED .. at least after an year ... MARK MY WORDS ! They need to fix more than the half of their quests ... and then will fix the countless visual bugs !

I thought hotfixes were suppose to be fast small updates....its been a week and it hasnt released.(unless console players arent getting it?)

Ok you do realize fixing big bugs is harder and takes more time right? So while they work on all the bugs they are aware of (all open world games have lots of bugs due to the immense world) they release fixes for the small bugs while they are fixing the bigger ones. Makes sense to me.

Ok you do realize fixing big bugs is harder and takes more time right? So while they work on all the bugs they are aware of (all open world games have lots of bugs due to the immense world) they release fixes for the small bugs while they are fixing the bigger ones. Makes sense to me.

If you were talking to me(???)

I was talking about the hotfix...which fixes a small amount of bugs...which are designed like that so it can be released quicker than a patch to fix important issues. Yet its been a week to release a hotfix that only fixes like 5 bugs.

Sounds good, The way CPR has been supporting the game is great,

But please dont forget THE HORSE STUTTER.

This issue has yet to be mentioned by CPR but is present on every copy of the game on every platform.
(But is most obvious at 60fps on PC)
IMO it's a big obvious in your face issue that is hardly being mentioned.

This! I'm afraid of CDPR never fix it because it isn't enough said. In fact, we've got 1.04 version for consoles and 1.05 version for PC, BUT THIS STUTTERING STILL REMAINS!!! In my opinion this issue is so basic and important that must have been fixed at the begging when 1.01 patch was released. But it isn't fixed yet, so I'm afraid of never be.

I've been posting this issue since 1.01 version of the game, and while it isn't fixed yet I'll keep doing it. Sorry for repeating myself over and over, guys, but I consider it enough important.

Bug/ issue?
Stuttering. Screen is frozen every 1 second.

When does it occur?
Whenever you ride on Roach at non galloping speed. I mean, while walking or trotting.

Platform?

PC, PS4 (I don't know on XONE)

It's really annoying for anybody who likes taking this game calmly and going through the landscape watching daily life of people, the buildings, the environment, etc. I mean, people who really want to enjoy The Witcher 3 instead of going always running from "A" to "B" and looking for nothing more than quick action. I think that people who really enjoy/ want to enjoy this game, we do like watching things, "tasting" how implemented things are, etc. This game is beautiful.

But unfortunately we can't enjoy 100% yet, because of this annoying stuttering which is killing our game experience no matter we tray to evade this sensation.

I think that people who are always running from "A" to "B" galloping on Roach never figured out this issue, because they never walk on horse or take it calmly. But for the rest of people, I even know gamers who don't ride on Roach because of that, they hate ridding on horse despite Roach is a key implementation for the game.

PLEASE, fix it, PLEASE!!

(I can avoid as much as I can other kind of stuttering/ framerate issues, like when it's raining in Novigrad by night and torches are on fire (the fps are terrible when so many particles are shown), simply meditating untill the daylight becomes. But the horse stuttering is impossible to avoid unless I go from "A" to "B" ALWAYS running. The thing is I can't really enjoy this great game because a stupid bug, but really annoying bug.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom