Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

+
Could you please fix the quests not triggering at Velen dispite talking to guys with "!" over their heads? I marked the locations on the map

Attachments

• 76857071_426.jpg
    76857071_426.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 436
You will never fix the frame rate of the PS4 version ? Can you PLEASE reply to this serious problem ? We just want an honest reply...not like " we are working on it" ! Thanks.

I am pretty sure that the problem with the PS4 version is that sony want's it to run at 1080p, so that they can claim it is running 1080p. If they made the resolution change dynamically to 900p like it does on the xbone, the game would run better for sure. However, that would put sony on the same level as microsoft.

I am pretty sure that the problem with the PS4 version is that sony want's it to run at 1080p, so that they can claim it is running 1080p. If they made the resolution change dynamically to 900p like it does on the xbone, the game would run better for sure. However, that would put sony on the same level as microsoft.
That's the kicker. However if Sony forces devs to push it to 1080p not much can be done without lowering the resolution. The so called next gen consoles just don't have the power to do what the pc can.

Can't you see that the "problem" has NOTHING to do with "stuttering"? It is just the animation of the horse walking. It does a little skip to simulate what happens when you walk with an horse (if you would ever have done that you would know it).

Please don't use wrong terms to describe things or elsewhere the devs will never comprehend what the hell you are talking about. I wondered what this "horse stutter" was and now I understand what you people mean and it has nothing to do with stuttering.

It is just the animation. You can like it or not, but it is actually pretty realistic in fact (an horse while walking moves that way and gives that impression to you while it moves; in fact I was impressed when I first saw that walking horse animation because it seems very real).

Now people even ask to "fix" things that aren't broken. Please, there are a LOT of real problems to fix, as the LOD, POP-INS and broken quests, let's not mix in there these absurdities, thanks.

Watch the scenery not Geralt and Roach, it causes the whole camera to stutter.

Will bugged quests DIRTY FUNDS and CAVE OF DREAMS (that appears as failed even when successfully completed) be fixed soon? I want to get rid of them from my journal.

Also please fix the annoying cursor-lock when scrolling the map

Also I want to report (not sure if anybody reported this yet):

DROWNER PHEROMONES do not work! The potion countdown disappears after few seconds and I still get attacked by drowners.

Also it would be nice to introduce Siren Pheromones. All those smuggler caches are pain in the ass. Why is there so many of them?

Still no inventory fix, c'mon guys!

Luckily i have no problems with game so far ( finished it once, every 'problem' was solved by meditating or reloading some earlier save ) but inventory :))))

Sorting options would do so much for much better experience.

Still nothing fixing the issue with keys not spawning to enable rescuing trapped merchants (eg. the Claywich merchant)

So the hotfix 1.06 is now preparing for uploading and installation on the gog-servern. At the moment therefore you get an timeout-gateway-error for downloading on the gog-webside. I think you must wait an hour or longer for trying to download it.

Last edited:
't open the cage with traders, trading cards.
Because of this, can't do the achievement. Fix this please.

Just updated to v1.06 and the crypt gate is still locked for quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'.
Am I not doing something right?

Hi, when Geralt wearing Mastercrafted Ursine Armour, I saw something come out from his upper arm, like something is overlap on the armor surface.

Top Bottom