Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

+
It's amazing CDPR does anything given the amount of immaturity and malice shown on these forums. This game is gigantic and yet managed to raise nearly every standard previous RPG's had set. Of course it is going to have bugs. Considering the game has only been out a month and they've already released 5 patches tells me they are doing their best to fix them. Have a little patience. This is not a huge team in relation to the size of the game.

The big issue here is the lack of communication from CDPR. You see that the forum is full of bugs but almost no response from them. It would help a lot if they would just say that they are looking into the issue. and give an eta for the fix. I know all to well hot fixing bugs works but you still at least leave a comment there that you are looking at the problem but CDPR is silent. :|

need patch for card missables, example Dandelion, Milva, and Vampire: Bruxa. and headshot with bow, try 10 and work 5. updates to more itens , armor, weapon . horse,, diagrams, alchemy .is good. Thank you for listening great team DEV this fantastic game

Last edited:
I have noted an increase in game crashes since applying patch 1.06. Prior to this, I have had no crashes. Last night, experienced two in one hour. Once during a cutscene with the video frozen, audio continued, had to ctl alt del. Another after dying where the audio continued with the screen fading to black and an infinite loading icon.

Upgraded yesterday from 1.03 to 1.06 via GOG Galaxy. The following bugs occurred since:

Quest Mystery of the Byways Murders: Ekkimara stuck behind some scaffolding, not stats showing, invulnerable.
Quest To Bait a Forktail: Forktail does not flee, just stands there, not stats, invulnerable - game breaking bug.

edit: reloading the forktail autosave solved it.

Last edited:
Still no 1.05 patch for consoles....

I don't know when they going to release 1.07 patch for pc :( Any Idea guys ?

no one knows ! i hope ASAP! i stop playing more than a week ago because of the bugs !

yehh man I am too not playing & wating for good patch :( 1.07 going to be a huge patch & I hope cdpr will solve most of the problem so that finally i can start the game.

I hope they at least going to give us a 1.07 change log soon

Xbox one: when trying to craft a glyph of quen at the appropriate armorer/blacksmith it doesn't allow me to use all the lesser glyphs in my inventory, and what is odd is that 3 of the lesser glyphs of quen stack while 1 lesser glyp of quen sits next to it in the inventory and shows only 1 lesser glyph is available to creat a glyph of quen. I have pictures saved on Xbox one.

Fix toxicity marks, as they disappear after a while and are not visible even when toxicity is almost full. Example: you have toxicity almost 100% - toxicity marks are visible, then after a while (conversation, fight) they disappear. Save and Load a game and they are again visible. This is bug....

nah just the usual 200 mb patch with few severe fixes,as was the 1.06

hahaha.. I am not asking bro. I am telling as Its a confirmation from CDPR Team Member Marcin Momot

He says "The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes."

hahaha.. I am not asking bro. I am telling as Its a confirmation from CDPR Team Member Marcin Momot

He says "The 1.07 is actually going to be a pretty large patch. We are already working on it. It's not going to be too long before it comes out. Can't talk about the detailed list of changes but it will features A LOT of fixes."
hopefully something about graphics too

Maybe release a patch that stabilizes this game, you released a downgraded garbage console port on PC that doesn't even work on consoles, with countless game breaking bugs, just look at your forums flooded with those.

CDProjekt amateur hour. Never again any game from this horrible freud company. They even delayed the release from last autumns to this spring, and all we got is garbage. Half of the customers are waiting to start their first walkthrough because they have doubts they could even progress in this garbage what you released as game.

And maybe release that patch this year, you lied from the very start about each patch (not one patch's changelog matches the actual thing the given patch does, you started to playing with game engine settings that just made things worse), you have horrible customer care, almost non-existent customer support, and every patch you release just makes the game worse and less stable.

You are lucky we are not in the same business and I am not your boss, half of you should find some other line of work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom